What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (8 Viewers)

Yep, the extreme left in here is outraged by his behavior and are demanding he step down and never get hired again. Just like they did with Northam. 
I recall how it was the Republican controlled VA House of Delegates at fault with Northam by not starting investigations.  Of course when the D's got control in 2019 shortly thereafter, shocking to me that nothing has changed.  I'm not sure why Northam is in the rear view and A-OK now,  I need to get the talking points right on my scorecard.

Jimmy used to be the best during the Man Show days. I don’t ever remember laughing harder at a show, even his first few late night years were good. Liberalism just destroyed this poor guy. A sad ending for sure.
Oh jeez...my wife would get so pissed when she would walk in and see my daughter sitting on the couch with me, watching, "girls on trampolines"!!   :D
My daughter thought it sure looked like fun!!! 

Alas...poor Jimmy just had to turn himself into the whining, "conscience of America" after being afflicted with that terrible syndrome.

He used to be funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh jeez...my wife would get so pissed when she would walk in and see my daughter on my lap watching, "girls on trampolines"!!   :D
My daughter thought it sure looked like fun!!! 

Alas...poor Jimmy just had to turn himself into the whining, "conscience of America" after being afflicted with a terrible syndrome.

He used to be funny!
So, to recap:

Jimmy Kimmel grew a "conscience" and tried to distance himself from his involvement in one of the most misogynistic TV shows to ever air, decided to speak out about things he views as unjust, and the guy who let his daughter sit on his lap while he thoroughly enjoyed said misogyny thinks Kimmel is the one with problems?

Gotcha. Makes a lotta sense.

I used to enjoy The Man Show. When I was 22, single, drunk/stoned all the time and a complete idiot. And before I had a daughter. Now it's easier (for me, anyway) to recognize it as the steaming pile of #### that it was. But I guess that's just me and my ridiculous  "conscience."  Sure wish I could get rid of that pesky thing. Life would be a helluva lot easier.

:(

Andrew Peng @TheAPJournalist 29s

Trump refers to the coronavirus as the “Kung Flu” in his speech to conservative students in Phoenix, Arizona—and then repeats the racist phrase to cheers.

https://twitter.com/TheAPJournalist/status/1275571161687035910 (video clip at link)
Your party is out in the streets pulling down monuments and desecrating statues, and you come in here whining about the President making a Kung Flu joke?  :lmao:

Your party is out in the streets pulling down monuments and desecrating statues, and you come in here whining about the President making a Kung Flu joke?  :lmao:
No, my party is not doing that, nor is any elected representative of the Democratic Party advocating or condoning that.

So, to recap:

Jimmy Kimmel grew a "conscience" and tried to distance himself from his involvement in one of the most misogynistic TV shows to ever air, decided to speak out about things he views as unjust, and the guy who let his daughter sit on his lap while he thoroughly enjoyed said misogyny thinks Kimmel is the one with problems?

I used to enjoy The Man Show. When I was 22, single, drunk/stoned all the time and a complete idiot. And before I had a daughter. Now it's easier (for me, anyway) to recognize it as the steaming pile of #### that it was. But I guess that's just me and my ridiculous  "conscience."  Sure wish I could get rid of that pesky thing. Life would be a helluva lot easier.
Ah...but he never singled out his own actions and as they came back from the dead...his eagerness to appease the Left, grew stronger...lest he be devoured himself.

Jimmy Kimmel found that he scored more points, friends, and opportunities by adopting the views of the left and launched a relentless attack on the president who lived, rent free, in his head. He dove in, head first, realizing that in his chosen career, it is much easier to go along to get along. His mind was awash by the propaganda of the Left and he soon succumbed  to a deadly syndrome.

Soon, he found that those who he encouraged with his tired monologues, turned on him with the same vitriol that he used to attack President Trump at every turn and attacked him.

Makes more sense.

As the deranged Left has pointed out time and time again....there is no salvation for the social crimes of your past.

Ah...but he never singled out his own actions and as they came back from the dead...his eagerness to appease the Left, grew stronger...lest he be devoured himself.

Jimmy Kimmel found that he scored more points, friends, and opportunities by adopting the views of the left and launched a relentless attack on the president who lived, rent free, in his head. He dove in, head first, realizing that in his chosen career, it is much easier to go along to get along. His mind was awash by the propaganda of the Left and he soon succumbed  to a deadly syndrome.

Soon, he found that those who he encouraged with his tired monologues, turned on him with the same vitriol that he used to attack President Trump at every turn and attacked him.

Makes more sense.

As the deranged Left has pointed out time and time again....there is no salvation for the social crimes of your past.
So as you are so definitive and positive you know exactly what someone else’s motivation and thoughts are I would love to hear about conversation you personally had with Jimmy where he expressed those views.  Otherwise please qualify this with what it is. 100% speculation and partisan opinion based conjecture.  

So as you are so definitive and positive you know exactly what someone else’s motivation and thoughts are I would love to hear about conversation you personally had with Jimmy where he expressed those views.  Otherwise please qualify this with what it is. 100% speculation and partisan opinion based conjecture.  
Oh jeez...this is rich.   :lmao:   :lmao:

Every other post in this forum has to do with KNOWING what President Trump or anyone associated with him, were thinking.

Hell...it's The General's super power!!

You couldn't even begin to count those posts....yet, you call out this one!!

You are HILARIOUS!!   :clap:

He used your shtick and you complain about it :lol:
Thank you. I’m glad my work here didn’t go unnoticed.  Though I don’t blame anyone for missing it as I didn’t include 7 links to partisan websites backing my opinions. I was/am grilling chicken and didn’t have the time.  

Looks like Elliot Engel is going to be defeated tonight pretty handily by a challenger from the left.  Engel was pretty far left within congress as it was.  It's possible that President Trump will have a sincere, heartfelt goodbye tweet for him before the night is over.

Looks like Elliot Engel is going to be defeated tonight pretty handily by a challenger from the left.  Engel was pretty far left within congress as it was.  It's possible that President Trump will have a sincere, heartfelt goodbye tweet for him before the night is over.
It’s a loss from an oversight and national security POV for the country. Trump will he happy though.

So, to recap:

You sound like loads of fun. 

This is the part where the line is crossed into total hypocrisy;

Kimmel wrote that he has since "evolved and matured" in the 20-plus years since, 
Evolving and maturing...that is....things done SINCE one's transgressions during times of social change, mean absolutely NOTHING to those toppling statues.

"I won't be bullied into silence by those who feign outrage to advance their oppressive and genuinely racist agendas."
This is the "go to" play for the Left....to bully those into silence while it is them who "feign outrage to advance their agendas".
It isn't the RIght who is attacking Kimmel about his comedy....it's the hypocrisy of it all.

At the same time, those on the Right are much more forgiving and will defend, and stand up for, those who have screwed up and seek forgiveness...as in Adam Corolla.

The point is that I don't even see that Jimmy Kimmel screwed up twenty years ago....he was being funny in a time when we could actually laugh at each other without crushing souls.

If it suits their needs....the Left MAY forgive Kimmel....if not....they'll cast him out.

Alas...poor Jimmy just had to turn himself into the whining, "conscience of America" after being afflicted with that terrible syndrome.

He used to be funny!
I remember this one, and actually, to me, it's about a lack of civic education in America. It is funny (I still think so, because puncturing people's over-seriousness overlying their basic ignorance is always funny), yet it's also very sad (because these folks are exposed as ignorant), and I'd likely bet that Trump would fail this test too if he was directly asked about it. He's symbolic of many people's lack of interest in history and the underpinnings of our republic. He's a walking, talking version of this video and many people love him for it.

I remember this one, and actually, to me, it's about a lack of civic education in America. It is funny (I still think so, because puncturing people's over-seriousness overlying their basic ignorance is always funny), yet it's also very sad (because these folks are exposed as ignorant), and I'd likely bet that Trump would fail this test too if he was directly asked about it. He's symbolic of many people's lack of interest in history and the underpinnings of our republic. He's a walking, talking version of this video and many people love him for it.
This is not very excellent of you.  

Trump’s not the one tearing down or defacing statues of our Founding Fathers.  

This is not very excellent of you.  

Trump’s not the one tearing down or defacing statues of our Founding Fathers.  
Oh god, no....Saints is 100% correct here.

People are very ignorant of history and they tend to form opinions without a clue as to, why.
It sounds good...it sounds bad....this guy said it so it MUST be good...or bad....they commit without knowing a damn thing.

However...I DO enjoy it when opinionated people are exposed as being ignorant.
Isn't that the purpose of social media?

As a whole....people are clueless.

I still believe that a start would be a comprehensive course in the US Constitution be taught in all schools beginning in 6th grade and culminating with a final exam in your senior year requiring a passing grade in order to graduate.

People are very ignorant of history and they tend to form opinions without a clue as to, why.
It sound good...it sounds bad....this guy said it so it MUST be good...or bad.

It’s just another 3 letter acronym post that takes a cheap shot at his perception that Trump is an ignoramus.  

I completely agree we have a lot of dopes in America that don’t understand history.  

It’s just another 3 letter acronym post that takes a cheap shot at his perception that Trump is an ignoramus.  

I completely agree we have a lot of dopes in America that don’t understand history.  
While President Trump may miss the question....Biden would copy off someone else's paper.

It sounds good...it sounds bad....this guy said it so it MUST be good...or bad....they commit without knowing a damn thing.

I still believe that a start would be a comprehensive course in the US Constitution be taught in all schools beginning in 6th grade and culminating with a final exam in your senior year requiring a passing grade in order to graduate.
I thought all HS Seniors had to take a course like Principles of Democracy?  

I thought all HS Seniors had to take a course like Principles of Democracy?  
If we bank on what kids learn in their senior yr of high school we’re in trouble.  Lol.  I think the only thing I took from Sr year that stuck was typing class.  

I’ve always been a fan of the idea of 1 or 2 years of required military service. After high school.  The Logistics of it might be a bit of a nightmare but I think it would be an invaluable experience for an overwhelming majority of young adults.  

roadkill1292 said:
Speaking of high schools, why don't we let them register kids to vote if they turn 18 during the session? 
Are you saying that 18 yr olds cannot register to vote if they are still in high school? Is this true?

dkp993 said:
If we bank on what kids learn in their senior yr of high school we’re in trouble.  Lol.  I think the only thing I took from Sr year that stuck was typing class.  

I’ve always been a fan of the idea of 1 or 2 years of required military service. After high school.  The Logistics of it might be a bit of a nightmare but I think it would be an invaluable experience for an overwhelming majority of young adults.  
I agree 100% with this statement.   :thumbup:
I just think that young people need to KNOW what's in the US Constitution.

My Sr. class achievement was "Independent Living" where I learned how to mend Levi's.

Although mandatory military service is frowned upon....MANY people absolutely thrive in the military environment when they didn't think that they could.
When they EASd after 2 years...they could earn some sort of modified GI BIll for college.
Complete 4 years of active service and earn a complete GI Bill.

I think that a mandatory 2-year enlistment after high school would lay a path in front of young people that they never imagined taking and they would learn things that they may not learn anywhere else....such as, leadership, teamwork, and esprit de corps.

Cooper in NC is murdering bar owners not allowing them to open after already costing his state the revenue of the convention. It’s pathetic how the lives of these small business owners are getting crushed by the liberal agenda. 

Cooper in NC is murdering bar owners not allowing them to open after already costing his state the revenue of the convention. It’s pathetic how the lives of these small business owners are getting crushed by the liberal agenda. 
I'm about to deal my local gym a "death by a thousand cuts" slice because people can't make a short term sacrifice to pin down this pandemic.  I was prepared to keep paying my monthly fees for the next six months or so whiile I isolate, but since people like you are crying for bars to be open, F that.

I'm about to deal my local gym a "death by a thousand cuts" slice because people can't make a short term sacrifice to pin down this pandemic.  I was prepared to keep paying my monthly fees for the next six months or so whiile I isolate, but since people like you are crying for bars to be open, F that.
:lmao:  You're hoping your local gym goes under because people arent shuttering at home like you are...people seeming unaffiliated with your gym?

Users who are viewing this thread