What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (9 Viewers)

Herman Cain had colon cancer for years along with a boatload of other health issues. Stop using his passing in attempt to further your Democrat agenda please.
But he didn't die from colon cancer as some have claimed, his death was due to COVID.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/07/herman-cain-died-of-covid-19-not-cancer/

Within hours after his passing, Facebook posts falsely claimed that former Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain died of colon cancer, not COVID-19. Cain did battle and survive cancer in 2006, but his staff confirmed online that his death was due to the novel coronavirus.

Herman Cain had colon cancer for years along with a boatload of other health issues. Stop using his passing in attempt to further your Democrat agenda please.
Cain's maskless attendance at a Trump rally in the middle of a pandemic is a tragic example of the difference between Trump's leadership and how Biden would lead. 

Would any responsible parent let a child not wear a seat belt, because  they had a boatload of health issues?  Cain was an adult - maybe he signed the waiver - but why would Trump even hold a rally while cases were increasing? Three Weeks After Trump's Tulsa Rally, Oklahoma Reports Record High COVID-19 Numbers

Cain may not be the only person who died after attending the Tulsa Rally. https://www.covidactnow.org/us/ok?s=1160280

My buddy went to the Biden event in Durham today. He said he's seen bigger turnouts at a little league game. 

Per the local news...

Biden spoke at Riverside High School in Durham around 1:45 p.m. Around 40 cars were parked in a semi-circle in the parking lot listening to the former vice president speak.

https://twitter.com/TimABC11/status/1317872354459066368?s=20
So he's staying safe and protecting Americans by not having thousands of mask-less people standing shoulder to shoulder screaming.  Wearing a mask says a lot about a person.  Not wearing one says even more.  

It's not that he's keep people safe, it's that no one showed up. 
It was a drive-in rally and people had to stay in their cars...one would think that would limit of number of participants as the cars were required to park in a semi-circle. Given the logistics the attendance figure of about 40 cars is not surprising.

You can talk about it if you want. Just drop the faux outrage. 
Here is what I said, I don't see how my observation was expressing outrage:

21 hours ago, squistion said:

Perhaps literally crowd surfing during the COVID crisis is not the wisest course of action. Let's hope this doesn't negatively impact his health in the coming weeks.

Peoplse can talk about it, but not allowed to be outraged about where we are? 

Its funny that you guys rail on Sho for playing board cop so much.  
You missed the "Faux" part.

And this is the Great Trump thread. There was a time when they told us to police this thread. 

I guess we need more Law and Order in the Trump thread.

Just curious who is deciding it is real outrage and faux outrage? 
It’s not rocket science. Step 1 - has nothing to do about the topic. Plenty of other threads for you, even one dedicated to the carona hysterics.  

All in the name of orangemanbad

My link

Where’s Hunter Biden? And Remember How Big Tech Says Comcast Will Censor the Internet?

This has all been totally hilarious.  And by hilarious – I mean exceedingly awful.

Let us again check in with our old friend Merriam Webster and his dictionary.

Projection: “(T)o attribute (one’s own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people….”

Self-awareness: “(K)nowledge and awareness of your own personality or character.”

Big Tech has “projection” in droves.

Big Tech couldn’t find “self-awareness” with both hands and a map.

For nearly two decades now, Big Tech has publicly advocated and privately lobbied for for the titanically stupid Internet policy known as Network Neutrality.  And mass-funded scores of Leftist groups that have incessantly screeched for it.

And the Left’s alleged reason for the near-two-decade “Crisis!!!” need to immediately impose Net Neutrality?

Because without it, they claim, the nation’s Internet Service Providers (ISPs) – Concast, Charter, Verizon, AT&T, etc – will allegedly censor what you do and get to see on the Internet...............

Last edited by a moderator:
All in the name of orangemanbad

My link

Where’s Hunter Biden? And Remember How Big Tech Says Comcast Will Censor the Internet?

This has all been totally hilarious.  And by hilarious – I mean exceedingly awful.

Let us again check in with our old friend Merriam Webster and his dictionary.

Projection: “(T)o attribute (one’s own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people….”

Self-awareness: “(K)nowledge and awareness of your own personality or character.”

Big Tech has “projection” in droves.

Big Tech couldn’t find “self-awareness” with both hands and a map.

For nearly two decades now, Big Tech has publicly advocated and privately lobbied for for the titanically stupid Internet policy known as Network Neutrality.  And mass-funded scores of Leftist groups that have incessantly screeched for it.

And the Left’s alleged reason for the near-two-decade “Crisis!!!” need to immediately impose Net Neutrality?

Because without it, they claim, the nation’s Internet Service Providers (ISPs) – Concast, Charter, Verizon, AT&T, etc – will allegedly censor what you do and get to see on the Internet...............
Giving one company power to control the information and services available everywhere online is not the same as one company having a terms of service.   If you have a problem with how Twitter/Facebook do their business, you have other options. And if you don’t like how they censor, why would you think one company controlling even more content would be better? 

Snorkelson said:
Giving one company power to control the information and services available everywhere online is not the same as one company having a terms of service.   If you have a problem with how Twitter/Facebook do their business, you have other options. And if you don’t like how they censor, why would you think one company controlling even more content would be better? 
Lol, it's not advocating doing that, it's simple calling big tech hypocrites. 

Link    :nerd:

Massive Crowds Line California Streets Cheering for President Trump

Momentum is building… all across social media platforms the MAGA movement is pushing back against censorship… Massive boat parades; incredible vehicle parades; both replete with flags and banners supporting our President.   Yard signs are now going out in force and the MAGA gear is visible everywhere.  In the past week the latest viral platform videos are of Trump dancing, Trumpy dance and Tik Tok duets.  Good stuff.

The biggest single attribute connecting all of these visible events is joy, fellowship and the visible spirit of a patriotic movement happy to stand with President Trump.   Tens-of-thousands for rallies and events; and even surrogates for President Trump are drawing exponentially larger crowds than the democrat candidate.   The monster vote is HERE. 👍
We have the best candidate. We have the best message. Our movement color-blind is optimistic and filled with patriotic joy. Massive numbers of Latinos; massive numbers of blacks; massive numbers of young voters; we got this. Our opposition is shallow, reliant upon astroturf and media manipulation. Ignore the narrative engineers and join in fellowship. Live your best life.

Juxtatarot said:
I ask the question below to Trump supporters seeking honest answers for my curiosity only. I will not attempt to change your mind,  ask followups, or otherwise  muck up your thread.

As a percentage, how likely do you think it is that Trump will win re-election?
50-50.  

Link    :nerd:

Massive Crowds Line California Streets Cheering for President Trump
The "massive crowds" lining the streets and cheering Trump was in Newport Beach, pretty much a wealthy Republican enclave. Not representative of most California cities and probably one of the few places he would get a reception like this.

The "massive crowds" lining the streets and cheering Trump was in Newport Beach, pretty much a wealthy Republican enclave. Not representative of most California cities and probably one of the few places he would get a reception like this.
I thought I saw Lucille Bluth out there with a martini and a sign! 

Trump called Fauci a 'disaster,' but revealed he believes he cannot fire him. 

'Every time he goes on television, there's always a bomb, but there's a bigger bomb if you fire him. This guy's a disaster,' Trump vented. 

'Fauci is a nice guy,' Trump said of the career civil servant, who has spent months cautioning Americans about avoiding large gatherings and indoor spaces through TV appearances. But complained: 'He's been here for 500 years.'

Fauci, 79————-old timers in government , one for or another, seems to be a common theme in DC

Donalds says what a lot of people think

Donald on FB

Dr. Tony Fauci says we don’t allow him to do television, and yet I saw him last night on 60 Minutes, and he seems to get more airtime than anybody since the late, great, Bob Hope. All I ask of Tony is that he make better decisions. He said “no masks & let China in”. Also, Bad arm! P.S. Tony should stop wearing the Washington Nationals’ Mask for two reasons. Number one, it is not up to the high standards that he should be exposing. Number two, it keeps reminding me that Tony threw out perhaps the worst first pitch in the history of Baseball!

:lmao:

Donald on FB

Dr. Tony Fauci says we don’t allow him to do television, and yet I saw him last night on 60 Minutes, and he seems to get more airtime than anybody since the late, great, Bob Hope. All I ask of Tony is that he make better decisions. He said “no masks & let China in”. Also, Bad arm! P.S. Tony should stop wearing the Washington Nationals’ Mask for two reasons. Number one, it is not up to the high standards that he should be exposing. Number two, it keeps reminding me that Tony threw out perhaps the worst first pitch in the history of Baseball!

:lmao:
That’s hilarious, Donny doesn’t even care anymore just letting it fly.  :lmao:

Donald on FB

Speaking of 60 Minutes, Trump reportedly walked out and abruptly ended his interview with 60 Minutes' Lesley Stahl today, and did not return for an appearance he was supposed to tape with Mike Pence, according to multiple sources familiar with what happened.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/20/politics/trump-interview-60-minutes/index.html

We don't know what exactly went down between Trump and  Stahl, but it is likely that the 60 Minutes crew has footage of it and CBS could start posting that footage before the Sunday night airtime.

I'm going to guess she picked the fight, but trump just tweeted he might post the footage of the interview before 60 minutes airs it
I’m sure, the Savanna Guthrie type schtick plays well to the extreme Left. 

Is there another debate or Joe back out?

Do supporters at the rallies that taxpayers pay for (not just his supporters but all taxpayers because he spent and stole $1 billion from supporters already), that he uses our Air Force One to get to and from, do they actually believe the litany of lies he tells at these things that are easily fact checked? Like Mexico is paying for the wall (they’re not) and Biden is a radical who hates god (he doesn’t) and will destroy the suburbs?

It’s a joke, embarrassing frankly that people like/support this nonsense. I guess if there wasn’t a pandemic that killed a quarter of a million people it might be funny on some pathetic level, but we don’t have the time for these games anymore. This guy has to go. Sycophants get help. 
Trump's actions have saved an estimated 2 million lives due to his covid response.

Trump's actions have saved an estimated 2 million lives due to his covid response.
No it hasn't. The figure was 2.2 million deaths and that  was an estimate for deaths if US authorities and citizens didn't do anything at all to try to stop the spread of the virus.

Proof or link that Trump prevented 2.2 million deaths by his actions rather than if the government, cities and citizens didn't do anything at all to try to stop the spread of the virus?
Please provide link that Biden and his team can do better like his political ads suggest?

Talking points aside, I do believe Donald Trump would have won re-election if it wasn’t for the pandemic. And the pandemic wasn’t his fault, but he didn’t handle it well. If he brought the country together he would have still won. Frankly, he still might. 

Users who are viewing this thread