What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (1 Viewer)

In order to remove Biden through impeachment, you need 67 senators to agree. Which means that, even if Republicans exceed all expectations and win every contested senate election, you’re still going to need around 14-15 Democratic Senators to agree to this. Think you’ll find them? 
Well we know we have 2 Dems that will vote for impeachment LOL... Kelly may to, but I still think his win gets overturned.

Well we know we have 2 Dems that will vote for impeachment LOL... Kelly may to, but I still think his win gets overturned.
Yet you’ve still not laid out legally how. I’m truly interested and would like to know.  What is the legal pathway to this?  Thanks. 

Trump eats his steak well-done with ketchup.  I think we can all agree that this is an abomination if true. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You are just fantasizing about it.  There is no process for this to work.  I have seen people state scotus might overturn the election which is also unlikely.

Based on what you have seen about the AZ fr-audit do you expect any result favoring trump to be upheld by scotus?  The harm the auditors has done in that process makes any result - other than confirmation of the stated results - likely thrown out in court.

and that’s just to win AZ - which still doesn’t overturn the election.

In order to remove Biden through impeachment, you need 67 senators to agree. Which means that, even if Republicans exceed all expectations and win every contested senate election, you’re still going to need around 14-15 Democratic Senators to agree to this. Think you’ll find them? 
Once they see the evidence.   

From the crowd that expected all of the ballots to be counted on election night, it's taking the super professional Cyber Ninjas an awfully long time to count the ballots.  Must be all those bamboo-laced ballots slowing down the process.
No, it's called you can't trust the dominion machines 

More than anyone can trust Cyber Ninjas.

Have any audits, counts, recounts changed any significant number of votes or shown the dominion machines are not to be trusted?
No, because they weren't able to take the Dominion machines off premises and possibly monkey with them, like they did in AZ. 

I order them medium rare but when I cook them, I go to medium because, well....I'm a moron.
I tend to out of ease (as my wife and kids want medium). So if Im lazy Ill just cook them all the same.  Usually though Im eating a thicker rib eye so i get mine med rare.

Reverse sear has helped that…a pain to get it all timed out differently some days but works well.  If I had more space for kitchen gadgets Id end up with an immersion circulator and do them sous vide before searing on my Kamado Joe.

The forensic audit has not been completed. Let’s wait for their final report.  
And when they declare “fraud,” then what? Do you not vote? The dems are in charge, and will change nothing unless someone does an official, legitimate audit that shows enough voter fraud to change the election (which was already completed). You do realize all that is being accomplished is disenfranchising your own voters, right?

And when they declare “fraud,” then what? Do you not vote? The dems are in charge, and will change nothing unless someone does an official, legitimate audit that shows enough voter fraud to change the election (which was already completed). You do realize all that is being accomplished is disenfranchising your own voters, right?
I suspect when it comes out Trump won Arizona, which he did, other states will start to run this audit, and people will start to open their eyes. Pa, Ga, Wisky need to be audited. I would love to see California be audited, but it's run by Criminal Newsome.

If there are findings of fraud Trump supporters will look at the audit results objectively and determine the right course of action. Does the audit find incompetence, negligence or willful tampering of ballots?  What can the audit tell us about Dominion and their internal control environment?

Lots of ways this could go.  

I suspect when it comes out Trump won Arizona, which he did, other states will start to run this audit, and people will start to open their eyes. Pa, Ga, Wisky need to be audited. I would love to see California be audited, but it's run by Criminal Newsome.
Once the audit is done, and the Ninjas declare fraud, do you stop participating in elections? There is no switch coming, since there is no way to do it, and it’s against the constitution, so what is your endgame? I asked a similar question on here before the Georgia special election, too. 

If there are findings of fraud Trump supporters will look at the audit results objectively and determine the right course of action. Does the audit find incompetence, negligence or willful tampering of ballots?  What can the audit tell us about Dominion and their internal control environment?

Lots of ways this could go.  
Lots of ways to form your opinions, sure. But there is only one way this can go in terms of “actions,” which is already done and over, so why perpetuate a narrative that only serves to disenfranchise voters on your side? I truly don’t get the reasoning. 

Once the audit is done, and the Ninjas declare fraud, do you stop participating in elections? There is no switch coming, since there is no way to do it, and it’s against the constitution, so what is your endgame? I asked a similar question on here before the Georgia special election, too. 
I see no disenfranchisement from the right. There will be anger, there will be many people looking to vote twice or more since they now have confirmation of the long feared opinion that the Democrats cheat. The Democrats will pay a steep price if fraud is confirmed.  

Users who are viewing this thread