What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Pro-lifers will for ever be indebted to DJT.  He did what no other Republican could do.  
It’s interesting though that at his rally last night he barely mentioned it: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/06/glaring-omission-trumps-pennsylvania-rally-speech-abortion/

Personally I think he might be embarrassed. Trump has been pro-choice his entire life (possibly from personal experience?) up until 2016. I wouldn’t be surprised if he still is. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/06/glaring-omission-trumps-pennsylvania-rally-speech-abortion/

Personally I think he might be embarrassed. Trump has been pro-choice his entire life (possibly from personal experience?) up until 2016. I wouldn’t be surprised if he still is. 
Trump the Humble is not one to spike the ball in the face of his opposition.  He knows and the left knows how Yuge this victory was and that’s good enough.  

Even going to the grocery store makes me angrier about the ballot trafficking, mules and Biden voters that put us in this position.  

Forget the empty shelves and skyrocketing gas prices.  Has anyone seen the price of beer?  A 12 pack is $3 more today than the glory days of MAGA.  

The Democrats have descended on our country like a swarm of locust and ruined everything cool.  

Even going to the grocery store makes me angrier about the ballot trafficking, mules and Biden voters that put us in this position.  

Forget the empty shelves and skyrocketing gas prices.  Has anyone seen the price of beer?  A 12 pack is $3 more today than the glory days of MAGA.  

The Democrats have descended on our country like a swarm of locust and ruined everything cool.  
Bourbon is about the same…

That might be a level of sophistication you’re not ready for…

Bourbon is about the same…

That might be a level of sophistication you’re not ready for…
My go to Bourbon, they never change the price.  I'm actually surprised, been the same for years at ABC. One of the few things I don't spend more on, but really should spend less on.

That's because he was there endorsing Dr. Oz for Senate.  Oz has supported of Roe in the past and since flopped.  It's an issue that Oz hasn't been transparent on in interviews and debates and it doesn't make sense for Trump to hammer the issue home at a rally for Oz.  Time, place, situation.    

Snotbubbles said:
That's because he was there endorsing Dr. Oz for Senate.  Oz has supported of Roe in the past and since flopped.  It's an issue that Oz hasn't been transparent on in interviews and debates and it doesn't make sense for Trump to hammer the issue home at a rally for Oz.  Time, place, situation.    
Oz not being transparent seems about right.  Seems one conman endorsing another.

knowledge dropper said:
Trump the Humble is not one to spike the ball in the face of his opposition.  He knows and the left knows how Yuge this victory was and that’s good enough.  
The laughing emoji I left on this post is not derisive,  I promise. I actually would have LOL if I wasn't trying to keep quiet while the kids sleep. 

Spiking the ball at the opposition is literally the thing he likes best in all the world, except possibly beautiful women, which you know, and is one of the reasons you love him. You're cheeky as hell and using excellent bait. Your subtlety and nuance in button pushing is next level. Kudos.

timschochet said:
Trump the Humble will be my go to from now on. I can’t imagine calling him anything else. 
Yes,, the fact that he was so humble was why it took me about 30 seconds in his first Republican debate to realize I couldn't stand him.

Things were never this bad under Trump.  Take the blinders off.
Nah, we could be in a depression now and I'd still take the party that isn't looking the other after our government was attacked by its supporters.

The economy was headed this way post COVID and now with Ukraine; we can argue how much worse it is or not under Biden; but regardless, this country does NOT need the sycophants he's supporting nationwide.

Everytime you think we have hit rock bottom this Administration brings out more shovels.  

It's the Republicans fault, or Trump, or Putin, or Covid, or racists, or large corporations.  They have a never ending list of people to blame for their failures.  Worst part is, a small portion of the population actually listens to their buck passing.    

Nah, we could be in a depression now and I'd still take the party that isn't looking the other after our government was attacked by its supporters.

The economy was headed this way post COVID and now with Ukraine; we can argue how much worse it is or not under Biden; but regardless, this country does NOT need the sycophants he's supporting nationwide.

Instead we have the worst inflation in 60 years.  Food/Supply shortages.  Record high gas prices.  Uncontrolled borders.  High crime.  And we're on the verge of a nuclear holocaust.  But, January 6th...

It's the Republicans fault, or Trump, or Putin, or Covid, or racists, or large corporations.  They have a never ending list of people to blame for their failures.  Worst part is, a small portion of the population actually listens to their buck passing.    
No...Biden, Obama and Democrats share in that blame too...the problem is, you all just want to claim its all Biden and Democrats.  Rather than ever admitting the other factors (including Trump and Republicans).    You all are doing the same buck passing that you are blaming the other side for doing.

Users who are viewing this thread