What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (7 Viewers)

Trump Superstore

Any patriots in the Myrtle Beach area may want to check this place out. Looks like plenty of sweet gear to outrage the libs and celebrate American greatness.
I had one in my lovely town of Wilmington but it closed last fall. There is still one on the south shore of Ma although some moonbat drove a Car through the window a few months ago. I bought a sweet MAGA tactical collar for my doggo, real sweet
Wilmington is a great place.

Sure would be nice to have an POTUS like Trump back that cares about all US citizens, not just giving selective handouts before election time.
Now that we know the election was rigged against him we need a hero to win in 2024 that is going to take our country back for the people.
"We know?" :lol:
If you don’t after the latest FBI revelation, then you are just willfully playing along because it led to the results you wanted.
Keep on believing that if it makes you feel good.

Also, update on the "forensic" audit, bamboo ballots, etc.? :lol:
One of the many factors that were evidence the 2020 election was rigged. If you are objective you can see it. If you are part of Team OMB, then you are cool with the results and could care less about the long term impact on our Republic.
If there was REAL evidence it would have held up in one of the hundred plus court cases.
Glad to hear you admitted your Russia and other witch-hunts were all a hoax as none of them held up in court. Or on a message board even.

Trump Superstore

Any patriots in the Myrtle Beach area may want to check this place out. Looks like plenty of sweet gear to outrage the libs and celebrate American greatness.
I had one in my lovely town of Wilmington but it closed last fall. There is still one on the south shore of Ma although some moonbat drove a Car through the window a few months ago. I bought a sweet MAGA tactical collar for my doggo, real sweet
Wilmington is a great place.

Sure would be nice to have an POTUS like Trump back that cares about all US citizens, not just giving selective handouts before election time.
Now that we know the election was rigged against him we need a hero to win in 2024 that is going to take our country back for the people.
"We know?" :lol:
If you don’t after the latest FBI revelation, then you are just willfully playing along because it led to the results you wanted.
Keep on believing that if it makes you feel good.

Also, update on the "forensic" audit, bamboo ballots, etc.? :lol:
One of the many factors that were evidence the 2020 election was rigged. If you are objective you can see it. If you are part of Team OMB, then you are cool with the results and could care less about the long term impact on our Republic.
If there was REAL evidence it would have held up in one of the hundred plus court cases.
Glad to hear you admitted your Russia and other witch-hunts were all a hoax as none of them held up in court. Or on a message board even.
Them you must admit the same for the election fraud hoax. :thumbup:

Trump hatred aside this is a disgusting show of biased political force used by one side . The FBI should be ashamed as Americans

Trump hatred aside this is a disgusting show of biased political force used by one side . The FBI should be ashamed as Americans
Tell me more about why Don is the real victim here.
Its not even about him, its about the FBI
Why are you upset with the fbi?
oh i dont know ...

oh i dont know ...

Do you think they have mishandled their interactions with Donald?

oh i dont know ...

A bunch of "opinion" pieces being used as facts. Well done. :lol:

oh i dont know ...

whatever

oh i dont know ...

whatever
What does this have to do with Donald?

Ann Coulter says Trump is done. “You don’t need to suck up to Trump anymore, conservative talk radio hosts, talk TV hosts, Republicans running for office,” she said. “He’s over.”

Ben Shapiro says it's time to move on from Trump.

Karl Rove condemned Trump for holding onto docs when he had no legal authority.

Laura Ingraham said it’s time to turn the page.

Roy Blunt admits Trump should have turned the docs over.

Rats are jumping off of the sinking ship. In the meantime Trump is reposting QAnon weirdos.

Ann Coulter says Trump is done. “You don’t need to suck up to Trump anymore, conservative talk radio hosts, talk TV hosts, Republicans running for office,” she said. “He’s over.”

Rats are jumping off of the sinking ship. In the meantime Trump is reposting QAnon weirdos.

Yeah, he seems to be handling this very well. Absolutely the sort of even-keeled, reasonable behaviors you want in a world leader. Rational, calm, chooses his words carefully.

They’ll all be slobbering over him again once he’s the nominee in ‘24.

last troll out, please turn out the lights.
I don't think the trolls ever leave.
Thankfully jokes and the occasional drive by post are the only thing that seems to float this thing to the top of the list any more. :coffee:
I'll have to do better with the hype
Even the biggest pompon waivers are kind of tugging at the neck of their shirt in regards to Don. I guess I get it if you are getting paid to do it like say Hannity.

Thankfully jokes and the occasional drive by post are the only thing that seems to float this thing to the top of the list any more. :coffee:
Even the biggest pompon waivers are kind of tugging at the neck of their shirt in regards to Don. I guess I get it if you are getting paid to do it like say Hannity.
Wasnt Don at around 90% for candidates he endorsed winning their primaries?

I was talking about this thread..,it’s a ghost town. Even good friend iFriends HT and KD are awol.

I do appreciate Don picking these fantastic candidates to back like Oz and the guy running for Gov there and Hershel Walker.

I was talking about this thread..,it’s a ghost town. Even good friend iFriends HT and KD are awol.

I do appreciate Don picking these fantastic candidates to back like Oz and the guy running for Gov there and Hershel Walker.
Gotcha. I mean how many times can we have the same conversation...

Probably less to be talked about when he’s holding top secret docs in his closet, rage posting memes he got from Don Jr, and calling out the FBI as traitors :lol:

Probably less to be talked about when he’s holding top secret docs in his closet, rage posting memes he got from Don Jr, and calling out the FBI as traitors :lol:
And sadly ever new season of " We got him this time" plays out the same way...

If someone likes their leaders inciting riots over make believe and storing classified info in their wives closet we have the guy!!

Meh. It’s prime fantasy football draft season. Us patriots need to be careful because the troll, bait, report crew would like nothing better than to snuff one of us during this important time of the year.

If someone likes their leaders inciting riots over make believe and storing classified info in their wives closet we have the guy!!
Is this a Biden/Clinton combo?

Not sure how Biden plays into that but I’m guessing Clinton didn’t get your vote or support.

Being able to choose words is a nice upgrade over the current fella.

Covfefe
Yo-SEMITE
Nambia
Two Corinthians (from a man who told us his favorite book was The Bible)
I'll take it over the the constant word salads, gaffes and made up stories.
The pointnis…Trump was full ow word salads, gaffes, and made up stories as well.
Might be the most ironic post in internet history. Jeez

:lmao: Did Donald really just "truth" "Why are people so mean?"

After a full day of re-truthing Qanon gibberish and demanding that we turn those machines back on, it sounds like he's verging on full-blown narcissistic implosion, that awful moment when the self-grandeur crumbles in the face of reality.

Not sure how Biden plays into that but I’m guessing Clinton didn’t get your vote or support.
Biden hasn't been so great about toning down the rhetoric. If you want to chalk Trump asking for peaceful protests as him insighting riots, Biden and crew dont have a great record either.

With his supporters continuing to make excuses for him and revising history as if he was not full of word salad rants daily?
I'm actually feeling sorry for his followers (not for him). They still have hope when it's so obvious to rational people that hope was lost a long time ago. They continue to give him their hard earned money and he just pockets it. Can't explain it. Gave up trying to rationalize it. Just feel so sorry for them.
And yet here you are trolling in the pro Trump thread insulting Trump supporters

Biden hasn't been so great about toning down the rhetoric. If you want to chalk Trump asking for peaceful protests as him insighting riots, Biden and crew dont have a great record either.
I’ll put Biden or any President in history up against Don in this regard the dude had people attacking the Capitol, it’s kinda hard to go whatabout in this situation :lol:

So we are clear are you still a Don guy and support him, his behavior?

With his supporters continuing to make excuses for him and revising history as if he was not full of word salad rants daily?
I'm actually feeling sorry for his followers (not for him). They still have hope when it's so obvious to rational people that hope was lost a long time ago. They continue to give him their hard earned money and he just pockets it. Can't explain it. Gave up trying to rationalize it. Just feel so sorry for them.
Welcome alias account.

Being able to choose words is a nice upgrade over the current fella.

Covfefe
Yo-SEMITE
Nambia
Two Corinthians (from a man who told us his favorite book was The Bible)
I'll take it over the the constant word salads, gaffes and made up stories.
The pointnis…Trump was full ow word salads, gaffes, and made up stories as well.
Might be the most ironic post in internet history. Jeez
I did a spit take at word salad.

I’ll put Biden or any President in history up against Don in this regard the dude had people attacking the Capitol, it’s kinda hard to go whatabout in this situation :lol:

He didnt have dudes attacking the Capitol. That's just nonsense.

I support his political leanings.

I support his political leanings.
Ah yes. They were all there because of someone else’s lies.

I asked if you support him (not his political leanings).

:lmao: Did Donald really just "truth" "Why are people so mean?"

After a full day of re-truthing Qanon gibberish and demanding that we turn those machines back on, it sounds like he's verging on full-blown narcissistic implosion, that awful moment when the self-grandeur crumbles in the face of reality.
Yep.

So who held a rally on 1/6, told his supporters it would be wild, and then told them to March to the Capitol? No one disputes this. Well, almost no one, I guess.

I mean we’ve seen a lot of takes in here, but denying 1/6 happened and that it was because of Trump? That’s alternate reality stuff. He got that lady killed. Tell her family it didn’t happen.

Now, that's funny and I can speak from direct experience own this. Shortly after Joe Biden was sworn in, I stopped receiving and requests for campaign support from any republican. Haven't receive maybe 2-3 in over a year.

On the other hand, I get texts from democrats asking for money every time the news breaks. Help us codify Roe Vs. Wade. Help save the LGBTQ+ interests. on and on.

There is actually a viral video out there right now where this democrat guy absolutely nails it. Talks bout the non-stop begging for money from democrats and then goes on to point out how many houses these people have, etc. And he ends it by informing us that the 50th (50TH) richest democrat congressperson is worth 10.7 million dollars. civil servants worth multi-million dollars asking you guys 10 times a day for $4, $10, $15.

I think it is safe to say this is not a one-sided issue.

So who held a rally on 1/6, told his supporters it would be wild, and then told them to March to the Capitol? No one disputes this. Well, almost no one, I guess.

I mean we’ve seen a lot of takes in here, but denying 1/6 happened and that it was because of Trump? That’s alternate reality stuff. He got that lady killed. Tell her family it didn’t happen.
No, friend. What you and the MSM conveniently leave out here is the multiple messages where Trump explicitly said "do not be violent". " be peaceful". But that is never shown, just as it is absent here in painting a slighted picture.

"That lady" was killed by a police officer. Not by Donald Trump. She was an adult. She made a decision and it is pretty reasonable to think that most people don't expect to be shot when they go out. Some might even say "you know, after a summer of people getting away with burning people's businesses down all across the nation and attacking cops, "that lady" might have had a false sense of safety. Funny how no burning rioters were shot by police all summer but in this case, a death within a few hours. Which side displayed tolerance and restraint? Some will say she shouldn't be there. Some people will question why this cop was so quick to shoot despite a lot of evidence that suggests they were not in imminent danger. Some will add that this is the same cop who left his gun in a restroom and wasn't supposed to have one. All a matter of opinion. But Donald Trump didn't kill the woman nor get her killed. At some point you have to stop being a victim all the time and take accountability for you own actions. our lives aren't the result of our surroundings. We (our action and inaction) is what influences the surroundings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread