What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Veep" on HBO - Emmy winner, Outstanding Comedy Series (2 Viewers)

"Let's get this over with ASAP... it's not gonna be easy with this big gangly pissflap over here who moves like... Hey, what do you move like?"

"I move as slowly as a Mississippi detective investigating the murder of a young black man."

:lmao:

Both of their deliveries were incredible. Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud that much.

That Congressman is easily the funniest guy on this show.

"I really don't have any need for you, Mike. You're kind of obsolete. You're like a viking stuck in time."

Amazing that the dude is on both of the best new comedies of the last couple of years.

So, either the show is going to end in a couple of years or Selina will have to end up as Chung's Veep.

"Let's get this over with ASAP... it's not gonna be easy with this big gangly pissflap over here who moves like... Hey, what do you move like?"

"I move as slowly as a Mississippi detective investigating the murder of a young black man."

:lmao:

Both of their deliveries were incredible. Can't remember the last time I laughed out loud that much.
One of the most memorable lines of recent TV vintage

PlasmaDogPlasma said:
Amazing that the dude is on both of the best new comedies of the last couple of years.

So, either the show is going to end in a couple of years or Selina will have to end up as Chung's Veep.
what other comedy?

If I had a dollar for everytime you mentioned the war, I'd buy a tank and blow your fat ####in head off.

The new season is off to a roaring start. Jonah's exit was hilarious.
I LOVE the direction they are taking him in. Now he is just going to blog and get into all sorts of situations to try and expose the administration. You know thats going to be funny.

The new season is off to a roaring start. Jonah's exit was hilarious.
I LOVE the direction they are taking him in. Now he is just going to blog and get into all sorts of situations to try and expose the administration. You know thats going to be funny.
Just as long as he's still on the show. His character departing would leave a big comedic hole (insert filthy joke here).

Funniest show on tv by a country mile.

You know, with Jonah and Gary and all of the other great supporting characters in this show, sometimes it's easy to take JLD for granted. But she is stellar in this role. Her comedic timing is perfect.

Chris Meloni killed tonight, too.

Users who are viewing this thread