What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Victor Cruz 2012 (1 Viewer)

HurryUpSundays

Footballguy
I scrolled and scrolled and used the search forums box, to no avail.

Due to the Qb situation with Fitzy and Andre's reoccurring injuries, I'll take Cruz before them both. Both their ceilings could be higher but I think VC is the safer, smarter pick.

G-men will once again be a pass heavy offense and, with or without Nicks out there, Cruz puts up top 5 ppr numbers.

80-85 receptions, 1,300 yards, 8-10 Tds.

8 targets in the first quarter last night, albeit preseason and no Nicks.

No one year wonder here, imo.

The key to what you said is "without Nicks". Nicks is ready and should play in the Giants 3rd preseason game.

I like Cruz a lot this year but top 5 may be pushing it. In fact, I think Nicks has a better year in PPR than Cruz.

Cruz did what he did last year with Nicks a full go, IIRC, Nicks only missed one game in 2011.

Cruz > Nicks PPR

In addition, of the two, gimme the one that is least likely to be on the injury report week in week out.

Cruz did what he did last year with Nicks a full go, IIRC, Nicks only missed one game in 2011. Cruz > Nicks PPRIn addition, of the two, gimme the one that is least likely to be on the injury report week in week out.
How about the one that is better at football? His name isnt Cruz :boxing: Cruz could finish top 5 PPR, I have Nicks already finishing top 5 all scoring.

Users who are viewing this thread