What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington (1-6) at Minnesota (5-2) (-16.5) TNF Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Normally I am all in favor of being really aggressive on 4th down, but given the situation, that was straight up stoopid. Wow.

The Redskins aren’t as bad as their record. They’re not as bad as the Dolphins/Jets/Bengals/Falcons IMO.

Yeah it was messy last week, but they made it a close game with a Niners team that is really good.
C'mon. They're still hurt and yet beat Dallas.

You know, on that long run by AP on their previous possession he passed both Bettis and Tomlinson To move into 6th on the all time rushing list and, unless I just blanked, Buck and Aikman didn’t even mention it.

Of course there is the rookie QB factor as the Vikes get the ball right back. 

That's because of Zimmer's gutsy call right there. He had confidence and that defense and they didn't let him down. He'll roll the dice again if you give Riverboat Zimmer another crack at it, mark my words. 

You know, on that long run by AP on their previous possession he passed both Bettis and Tomlinson To move into 6th on the all time rushing list and, unless I just blanked, Buck and Aikman didn’t even mention it.
I thought they did, no? Maybe I'm thinking of the couple times it was mentioned in the pre-game, and earlier in the actual game.

Of course there is the rookie QB factor as the Vikes get the ball right back. 

That's because of Zimmer's gutsy call right there. He had confidence and that defense and they didn't let him down. He'll roll the dice again if you give Riverboat Zimmer another crack at it, mark my words. 
Nancy Pelosi: Seriously? Seriously?!

Vikings should keep throwing. Redskins are selling out on the run.

Gotta throw it over the middle where the linebackers are vacating

Last edited by a moderator:
You know the Washington D is holding up pretty well so far, a lot due to the Vikings playcalling but they're holding up and not getting blown out. A stop here, a missed FG there and they get a chance to tie it up.

EDIT: lol nope.

Last edited by a moderator:
Touchdown for MN will cover the spread now. Can't see Haskins moving the ball, so it looks like covering is on WSH D.

Redskins crashing down so hard in the run.....Cook will break a long one here soon if he can get past the line.

Users who are viewing this thread