What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington (1-6) at Minnesota (5-2) (-16.5) TNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Some of you sure get pissed before half. 
🤣 Boy this hit home! Have a couple guys in my league that will text me after the first quarter of the early games and whine and complain about how this sucks and they should have played so an so instead and how they are going to lose again this week 😂

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan Bailey watch, because all of you care. Already hit Yahoo! standard projections.

Quite happy with that so far. Let's see if we can't double.

🤣 Boy this hit home! Have a couple guys in my league that will text me after the first quarter of the early games and whine and complain about how this sucks and they should have played so an so instead and how they are going to lose again this week 😂
Some guys routinely get more than half their points in the 4th quarter alone. 

Another great fantasy week. I'm playing against cook, which is bad enough. Also playing against viking def, and now they are facing the human turnover machine  jamarcus Russell...oh I mean haskins.

In college, that would be changed to no foul because Diggs lowered his head to the same level. NFL refs suck.

Diggs is really good, but I would really like to see him get the crap knocked out of him. His cockiness is off the charts. 

That’s a rough call on Reaves. 
No kidding. DB comes flying in at chest level of the offensive player... Offensive player ducks... Defensive foul.

So sick of this crap. What are defenders supposed to do? Run out in front of the player and ask him to stop?

In college, that would be changed to no foul because Diggs lowered his head to the same level. NFL refs suck.
Really? I don't watch a ton of college, but everything I've seen is that they are even more critical of this stuff and eject players left and right.

Really? I don't watch a ton of college, but everything I've seen is that they are even more critical of this stuff and eject players left and right.
A couple weeks back, in one of the games, they conversed on the field and reversed a helmet to helmet because of that. These jackwads wont do anything that makes it appear they are not confident they are making the right call.

Why would you go empty backfield on the Vikings? You're guaranteeing a blitz there Callahan...

help out your QB and give him a RB/FB to help in blocking.

Boy, you can't look worse than Darnold on Monday, but I get a feeling Haskins is going to give it a go for the rest of this one. 

Yes Troy, we all want to keep hearing about Emmitt Smith. 

And the reason AP broke off that huge run was because the outside contain guy decided to crash inside instead and allowed Peterson to get outside. Good run by Peterson, but even worse defense.

Yes Troy, we all want to keep hearing about Emmitt Smith. 

And the reason AP broke off that huge run was because the outside contain guy decided to crash inside instead and allowed Peterson to get outside. Good run by Peterson, but even worse defense.
Tre Waynes with a nice *wiff* as AP blew by.

The Redskins aren’t as bad as their record. They’re not as bad as the Dolphins/Jets/Bengals/Falcons IMO.

Yeah it was messy last week, but they made it a close game with a Niners team that is really good.

Vikings what are you doing? You giving a young QB who really isn't ready a short field?

Punt that and dare him to go 80 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread