What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at Denver (1 Viewer)

I notice they are giving Helu more playing time than Morris, and Morris has been running great today. Kyle Shanahan said he didn't want to keep rotating guys, because it hurts their rhythm, but that is what he is doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would have thought we'd go in to the half tied 7-7 with Denver??

I'll take it. Griffin will improve in the 2nd half.

I notice they are giving Helu more playing time than Morris, and Morris has been running great today. Kyle Shanahan said he didn't want to keep rotating guy because it hurts their rhythm, but that is what he is doing.
They like Helu in passing situations.
Helu has been in on 1st and 2nd downs.
We were driving with the half ticking down. Passing situation.
They should run it down Denver's throat. Morris is fun to watch run.

They are clearly working Helu into the whole game more and more. They aren't going to let Morris carry such a high percentage of the RB carries like last year. Plus, as mentioned, Helu offers a receiving threat. Morris will still get his, though. I think people are too down on Morris right now.

Amazing combo of our defense doing their job and Peyton not quite being himself. I'll take it.

They are clearly working Helu into the whole game more and more. They aren't going to let Morris carry such a high percentage of the RB carries like last year. Plus, as mentioned, Helu offers a receiving threat. Morris will still get his, though. I think people are too down on Morris right now.
He's averaging like 5 YPC on the season, people are definitely too down on him. He's just got a smaller workload, we need him to stay fresh and healthy if we want a chance at a run.

I understand but Morris can catch also. It appears the coaches are most down on Morris. No reason to see so much Helu today but after 20 yrs of ff I should know better than to think any Shanahan has sense.

He's averaging like 5 YPC on the season, people are definitely too down on him. He's just got a smaller workload, we need him to stay fresh and healthy if we want a chance at a run.
Who is down on him? That guy is good. He breaks off at least one long run every game.

Denver is a 2nd half team--not worried about this at all.

But come on refs, make some calls. There have been a couple of facemasks not called. On the Wash TD, the outside rusher was dragged to the ground by his helmet.

However, I am surprised Denver has not got flagged for some late hits on RG3,

Hope Duke is ok

I understand but Morris can catch also. It appears the coaches are most down on Morris. No reason to see so much Helu today but after 20 yrs of ff I should know better than to think any Shanahan has sense.
Stop making this about fantasy. It's about real life. Morris isn't going to last long with the workload he had last year, every year. We'd like to make a run and keep him fresh/healthy.

But come on refs, make some calls. There have been a couple of facemasks not called. On the Wash TD, the outside rusher was dragged to the ground by his helmet.

Hope Duke is ok
Yeah, I'm terrified to see Peyton this half after studying what we've done so far. It can only get worse for us on defense.

Decker sighting. Just knew a 3 and out would be too good to be true.

But the first step is stuffing the run, and we're doing that.

ok fantasy or not the skins don't have the benefit of saving anyone. My opinion is if they use Morris more they can win now which is what they need to do. The Cowboys aren't going to keep laying down imo so the skins need to start playing like it's the playoffs of they want to catch up. Jmo.They are clearly working Helu into the whole game more and more. They aren't going to let Morris carry such a high percentage of the RB carries like last year. Plus, as mentioned, Helu offers a receiving threat. Morris will still get his, though. I think people are too down on Morris right now.
Stop making this about fantasy. It's about real life. Morris isn't going to last long with the workload he had last year, every year. We'd like to make a run and keep him fresh/healthy.
ok fantasy or not the skins don't have the benefit of saving anyone. My opinion is if they use Morris more they can win now which is what they need to do. The Cowboys aren't going to keep laying down imo so the skins need to start playing like it's the playoffs of they want to catch up. Jmo.

They are clearly working Helu into the whole game more and more. They aren't going to let Morris carry such a high percentage of the RB carries like last year. Plus, as mentioned, Helu offers a receiving threat. Morris will still get his, though. I think people are too down on Morris right now.I understand but Morris can catch also. It appears the coaches are most down on Morris. No reason to see so much Helu today but after 20 yrs of ff I should know better than to think any Shanahan has sense.Stop making this about fantasy. It's about real life. Morris isn't going to last long with the workload he had last year, every year. We'd like to make a run and keep him fresh/healthy.

ok fantasy or not the skins don't have the benefit of saving anyone. My opinion is if they use Morris more they can win now which is what they need to do. The Cowboys aren't going to keep laying down imo so the skins need to start playing like it's the playoffs of they want to catch up. Jmo.

Hope Duke is ok
Yeah, I'm terrified to see Peyton this half after studying what we've done so far. It can only get worse for us on defense.
The again...

Why is Orange Julius on the sideline without his helmet?
Turned an ankle, didn't look serious

It's working fine so far. You're just an unhappy fantasy owner. We haven't lost any games because we didn't lean hard enough on Morris.

There's a TD for you.

Woo!

I don't own Morris in ff. I just think he is really good, and they can sustain drives longer if they run him more.

ConnSKINS26 said:
PACKER 7 said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
PACKER 7 said:
dgreen said:

It's working fine so far. You're just an unhappy fantasy owner. We haven't lost any games because we didn't lean hard enough on Morris.There's a TD for you.

Woo!
I got you boss see my post above. Anyway Cheers

meanjoegreen said:
ConnSKINS26 said:
PACKER 7 said:
dgreen said:
I don't own Morris in ff. I just think he is really good, and they can sustain drives longer if they run him more.
Fair enough. I just don't remember thinking to myself that Helu lost us any games. I do agree we get away from the run sometimes, but we spent the first 2-3 games playing from way behind.

Users who are viewing this thread