What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at Philadelphia (4 Viewers)

I left 45 on my bench in Russell Wilson to start Wentz tonight. 

Wilson at the NYG tough pass defense can’t be a good start, right? 

:doh:  

im down 30. Wait, no, now I’m down 33. Thanks Wentz. :(  

You might want to relax a little.  It was only one drive.  Wentz will be fine (or so I hope since I started him as well)

NYG was giving up the 11th most ppg to QBs heading into that game.
Wentz has been far more consistent. I have no idea what to expect from Wilson week to week. Giants D looked stout against Denver.

I’ve never bought into season-long defensive stats much since so much changes week to week. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This Eagles defense is so good!  I'm pissed that they gave up that field goal because I really could have used a shutout.  

I think this may be the first time I've started Wentz all year (Winston is my other QB).  Sorry about this GB.  

There is literally a penalty on every play. Other refs seem to do a good job of letting plays go unless the penalty actually impacts the play. 
Those were 2 blatant facemasks.  What do you want the refs to do?  There hasn't been a single bad call yet    :shrug:  

Users who are viewing this thread