What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Washington at Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Didn't Ertz burn Washington in week 1?

Seems oddly not a focus of the game plan so far.
You know how it is. When something works in the NafL the coaches try to get cute and stop doing it.  You know....outsmarting the other guys

Yeah Gruden said it was "ticky tack" but the replay show it to be anything but. 
Disagree - I thought it was super questionable - defender had his arm wrapped around Jeffery. He barely pushed off. That was a “let them play” penalty & total bull crap. 

Reed seems to be running good. Why all the passes going to Davis. Weird. Reed just a decoy?
Going to be hard to keep Reed on my roster if this keeps up. Was planning on starting him next week with Engram on bye. Prospects not looking strong.

IDP/PPR/ .3 Point per completion. 6 pt PaTd. 

He had 334 yards passing, 3 PaTd and a RuTd. 

8 points for completions, so he’d be 37 in standard scoring. 

Why so incredulous? He had a huge game in any system. 
offtrack, but he did not have a rushing TD.  Had 32 in mine with 6 pt pass TD.

Ertz in 2016..

Week 6 @ WAS: 1/22/0

Week 14 vs. WAS: 10/144/0

Ertz in 2015

Week 4 @ WAS: 2/11/0

Week 16 vs. WAS: 13/122/0

Streaky. 

Ertz in 2016..

Ertz in 2015

Streaky. 
If the pattern holds, not what I'm looking for tonight.

Not sure it has anything to do with Ertz tonight. Wentz isn't even looking at him.

Ertz in 2016..

Ertz in 2015

Streaky. 
seems celek has been in quite a bit this game.  I know they run a lot of 2 TE, but he's been in there more than Ertz from what i've seen, most likely for blocking

Feels great having a tie game where you have Jeffery/Ertz and you're losing because he has Elliot haha.

The NFL, even when you think you know, you don't.

agree.  Think he has great potential.  just would like to see him play more physical.  Same analogy for his run blocking.  seemed to half-a@# it earlier when blocking for Thompson earlier
He is actually playing physical off the line... hand-fighting, etc. That is what is getting him open so quickly.

I was a little disappointed that he went out of bounds on the sideline run though. 

Users who are viewing this thread