What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Jermichael Finley Predictions (1 Viewer)

9/87/2

On the 2nd touchdown, he will catch a newborn who is falling from the Lambeau faithful after his mother jumps for joy when she realizes she autodrafted Finley in a Yahoo league.

edit... It's in Philly. Crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
6-90-1 TD

On a related note, Finley's performance causes Chuck Norris to cry, thus ending disease and sickness on the planet.

I hope he either has an epic fail or breaks the TE single season record this year. A 70/900/9 season just wouldn't do.

Finley takes the cold air out of Lambeau and disburses it throughout the planet, thus ending global warming.

This causes the Discovery Channel to devote an entire week to him, where you will see Finley punch a leaping great white shark in the face. He then mates with a King Cobra, creating a species of reptilian-like humanoids and ABC casts his children in yet another iteration of the sci-fi miniseries "V".

6-85-1

1st Qtr: Runs so fast that he travels back in time to the year 2000 to remind his Grandma in Florida to remove her hanging chad. Gore wins Florida by one vote. 9/11 never happens and we are at peace and still running on a surplus.

2nd Qtr: Catches 3 TD's. One from Rodgers, one from himself and one he intercepts and runs back for a TD since he now plays both ways.

Halftime: Cures Cancer.

3rd Qtr: Kicks an 89 yard field goal.

4th Qtr: Gets flagged for Unsportsmanlike Conduct after he freezes his opponents with his "Ice Breath" superpower.

6/72/2 TD's

In honor of Finley's Week 1 performance, two countries modify their names to Jermany and Jermaica.

Isn't it time that we rename the TE position to the JF position? They guy has earned this right?

Just checked my ESPN league and they have projected Finley for only 26 yards receiving and 1TD, I'm shocked.

That works out as TE13 this week behind Winslow, Shiancoe, Celek, Carlson, Heath Miller and Olsen.

I will be contacting them with my complaint email shortly.

On the first day of pre-season, a dogteam of young children pull Jermichael Finely on his bike to Lambeau Field.

Finley takes the cold air out of Lambeau and disburses it throughout the planet, thus ending global warming.This causes the Discovery Channel to devote an entire week to him, where you will see Finley punch a leaping great white shark in the face. He then mates with a King Cobra, creating a species of reptilian-like humanoids and ABC casts his children in yet another iteration of the sci-fi miniseries "V".6-85-1
Well done-

On the first day of pre-season, a dogteam of young children pull Jermichael Finely on his bike to Lambeau Field.
Well done sir!After the season is over, the NFL changes the name of the Lombardi trophy to the Finley trophy. NFL also asks what would Jermichael Finley do about the ref situation on spotting the ball.8/94/2

After Week 1, Lemon Demon will be rewriting the song Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny to feature Jermichael Finley.

9/87/2

On the 2nd touchdown, he will catch a newborn who is falling from the Lambeau faithful after his mother jumps for joy when she realizes she autodrafted Finley in a Yahoo league.

edit... It's in Philly. Crap.
He'll still do the Lambeau leap after all 4 TDs.

Finley takes the cold air out of Lambeau and disburses it throughout the planet, thus ending global warming.This causes the Discovery Channel to devote an entire week to him, where you will see Finley punch a leaping great white shark in the face. He then mates with a King Cobra, creating a species of reptilian-like humanoids and ABC casts his children in yet another iteration of the sci-fi miniseries "V".6-85-1
Only 1 TD? Pretty unrealistic IMHO.

Donsmith753 said:
Just checked my ESPN league and they have projected Finley for only 26 yards receiving and 1TD, I'm shocked.
Yahoo has Finley projected for only 8 fantasy points this week.He's behind guys like Miller, Davis, Celek and Shiancoe.

Boycott?

Dr. Gobbler said:
1st Qtr: Runs so fast that he travels back in time to the year 2000 to remind his Grandma in Florida to remove her hanging chad. Gore wins Florida by one vote. 9/11 never happens and we are at peace and still running on a surplus.

2nd Qtr: Catches 3 TD's. One from Rodgers, one from himself and one he intercepts and runs back for a TD since he now plays both ways.

4th Qtr: Gets flagged for Unsportsmanlike Conduct after he freezes his opponents with his "Ice Breath" superpower.

6/72/2 TD's
Are you saying that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Gore was President? Or are you saying that Finely will go back in time and prevent 9/11?I think the latter is more believable.

9/115/2

The Eagles were awful against TEs last year.

22/250/6 td's

We won't have to worry about a work stoppage next year..............JF will fix the problem and it will forever be known as the Collective Finley Agreement.

1 target, 1 dropped pass, 1 blown out ACL.
Finley reconstructs his ACL out of his own hair, belly-button lint and earwax, and returns for the 2nd half. Breaks single game receiving record in only 1 half of game.

Dr. Gobbler said:

6/72/2 TD's
Are you saying that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Gore was President? Or are you saying that Finely will go back in time and prevent 9/11?I think the latter is more believable.

I agree. That is by far the more likely scenario. :lmao:

They will change the rules after this week to allow active players into the Hall of Fame, do to his performance this coming Sunday.
They won't have to. Finley will generate his own gravitational field so strong that he is able to warp time, thus allowing him to both play and be retired at the same time. God will dump Gatorade on him after the game.

Dr. Gobbler said:

6/72/2 TD's

9/115/2

This is probably how it should be spelled.

Tatum Bell was just a ploy to motivate Jermichael Finley.

Are you saying that 9/11 wouldn't have happened if Gore was President? Or are you saying that Finely will go back in time and prevent 9/11?

I think the latter is more believable.

9/115/2

This is probably how it should be spelled.
Wrong. It's not that Jermichael has misspelled Finely, it's that every person in history has misspelled the word Finley.
Clinton said:
In honor of Finley's Week 1 performance, two countries modify their names to Jermany and Jermaica.
This was my favorite.

The Book of Finley passage 1:3

And Finley said let there be football.... and it starts up tomorrow!

....see he really does have powers!

For the people upset about the comedy, I'd like to remind you that we didn't land on Jermichael Finely, Jermichael Finley landed on us

1 target, 1 dropped pass, 1 blown out ACL.
Finley reconstructs his ACL out of his own hair, belly-button lint and earwax, and returns for the 2nd half. Breaks single game receiving record in only 1 half of game.
Yeah, but how do you explain the dropped pass? :unsure: :lmao:
The shockwave created by Finely's ACL snapping blows the cover off the ball. Finely catches the bladder and the laces but the pigskin becomes shrapnel on Andy Reid's 1st possession pizza. Even Finely isn't fast enough to get to them before Reid mistakes them for pepperoni.

Users who are viewing this thread