What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

1/2 PPR Championship game -

TE position:
Engram vs HOU - didn't start him last week almost cost me. He's being used all over and Peterson will get him targets.
Andrews vs Pitt - Andrews has been a dud for almost 2 months.
Higbee @LAC - is he the #1 target in the Mayfield passing game?

For me now it's Engram>Higbee>Andrews

WR/RB locks:
WR:Jefferson/AJ Brown/Higgins
RB: Ken Walker
RB: ?
RB2 between Pollard (if active tmrw), Pacheco vs Denver, AJ Dillon vs Minny. I'm frozen on this one. If I play Pollard I can still use on of the other two in FLEX....

Last flex between
Pacheco/Dillon - get decent volume but TD dependant....right now Dillon > Pacheco
Godwin - getting targets but Tom is anemic
Dotson - just scores TD's and was a Wentz fav early in the year

Strange to think this, but for me now Dotson > Godwin

Any help much appreciated

Money redraft PPR championship game. Surreal to be here, I started 1-6 and have gone 8-1 since. As you might imagine, this is not the best-looking team on paper.

We start two flex spots and I am not decided on the second one. Who is the best of these options?

Michael Carter @ SEA
Khalil Herbert @ DET
Rasheed Shahid @ PHI
Gerald Everett vs. LAR

I have been playing Everett for much of the year, but 0 targets last week with Allen and Williams healthy concerns me very much.

TE position:
Engram vs HOU - didn't start him last week almost cost me. He's being used all over and Peterson will get him targets.

I agree with that order
WR/RB locks:
RB2 between Pollard (if active tmrw), Pacheco vs Denver, AJ Dillon vs Minny. I'm frozen on this one. If I play Pollard I can still use on of the other two in FLEX....
AJD has been on fire, AJones is hurt (limited, knee, ankle) so he has to be in your lineup, so it becomes Pacheco if Pollard is out, and Pollard if Pollard plays. Easy. Don't overthink it.
Last flex between
Pacheco/Dillon - get decent volume but TD dependant....right now Dillon > Pacheco

Dillon > Godwin > Dotson

I don't trust Wentz to run a competent offense, and TB is paying for their playoff life against a division rival. IMO Godwin will eat. If this is the same league as above, I would try to get Dillon & Godwin in your lineup.

Walker is a somewhat dicey play, IMO, but I understand playing him. Jets are tough, and I just get the feeling this game could go sideways for the RBs.

Money redraft PPR championship game. Surreal to be here, I started 1-6 and have gone 8-1 since. As you might imagine, this is not the best-looking team on paper.

We start two flex spots and I am not decided on the second one. Who is the best of these options?

Michael Carter @ SEA
Khalil Herbert @ DET
Rasheed Shahid @ PHI
Gerald Everett vs. LAR

I have been playing Everett for much of the year, but 0 targets last week with Allen and Williams healthy concerns me very much.

Up for grabs between Herbert and Shahid right now, to me.

Reasons:

Detroit just gave up acres of rushing yards last week. Chicago also wants to run the football given their lineup.

PHI may get ahead of NO in that game and Shahid might get garbage time or designed play points to get NO back into striking distance during the game.

Why not Everett or Carter?

Everett got flat zero targets as you point out, and everyone is now healthy for the Chargers. I don't know exactly what they have to play for, either. If they don't have much to play for, I'm not sure how that affects Everett. Check the coachspeak.

Carter runs second to Bam Knight. Check Zonovan Knight's health before completely dismissing Carter. If Knight is healthy, then go with the two I mentioned above. If Knight is nicked and misses the game, go with Carter.

Start nine out these players. Full PPR for receivers, only Half PPR for running back designations.

Need at least 1QB, at least three RB/TEs with at least one of each, and two-five WRs. Asterisks for the easy decisions.

QB

Mahomes (no-brainer)*
White

RB

Ezekiel Elliott
Miles Sanders*
D'Onta Foreman

WR

Ja'Marr Chase*
Davante Adams
DK Metcalf (against Jets)
DJ Chark
Allen Lazard
Christian Watson (one of Lazard and Watson. If Watson is healthy, then Watson, if Watson doesn't play, then Lazard alone)
Courtland Sutton
Michael Gallup

TE

Goedert
Njoku

That's a decent roster, but this is all about this week.

Last edited:
Aw crap. Just realized I might need to rely on Jarrett stidham with Waller against a robust SF D. Or roll with Dulcich against the chiefs?

Or roll with Dulcich against the chiefs?

I think this would be how I go, but it's awfully easy to give advice from afar when it comes to sitting a bona fide stud. How does SF defend the position and will Stidham be looking for a security blanket are two questions you might try and answer, one being easily quantified, the other almost impossible to predict.

Need 2- .5 pt ppr unless you think one should flex over Waddle

With Pollard, A Jones both limited/hurting my choices also include.
AJ Dillon, B Robinson, R White.

Thanks in advance

I've got 2 decisions to make:

QB (assuming Hurts is out), 4pt passing TDs
Minshew vs NO
Purdy @ LV
Leaning Purdy

Pick 1 for my WR3
Zay Jones @ Houston
Doubs vs Minn
Richie James vs Indy

I am leaning Doubs if Watson is out. As I stated higher up I am worried about Zay/Jacksonville resting starters part way through the game.

Standard scoring, 6 points for all TDs.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

Not sure how much Dak will play, but also not sure if Tennessee will have any fight in them. Rodgers needs to win, but is also banged up.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

Not sure how much Dak will play, but also not sure if Tennessee will have any fight in them. Rodgers needs to win, but is also banged up.

Dak 100% here...some of you are over thinking this Dallas is going to shut it down angle. They have to win and Tenn is a team of players and will try

PPR. Pick 1:
Mike Williams, WR, LAC v LAR
Juju Smith-Schuster, WR, KC v DEN

I've had Mike Williams in as my WR2 all week, but I've been thinking about it and now I'm not so sure. The past two weeks he's had adequate PPR stats: 10.7 and 11.6. What worries me is how he got those points. BOTH weeks he was sitting on just two catches until the Chargers final meaningful drive:

Week 15, he was at 2 catches for 16 yards, and then on the final drive of the game he added 2 more catches for 51 additional yards.
Week 16, he was at 2 catches for 34 yards, and then on the final scoring drive of the game he added 2 more catches for 42 additional yards.

We all know Williams can blow up at any point, but his usage the past two weeks is troubling. Meanwhile, Juju had been doing well until he scored 5.7 last week, but KC didn't pass the ball much. Will Denver be able to keep up with them this week to keep Mahomes passing? They have a lot of weapons, and you never know when it's going to be a Juju game. He has exactly 7 single-digit games this year and 7 double-digit games.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

Dak 100% here...some of you are over thinking this Dallas is going to shut it down angle. They have to win and Tenn is a team of players and will try
That’s the thing, they don’t have to win. The only way they improve from the 5 seed in the NFC is to win out and have Philly lose out. I don’t see the second part happening.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

That’s the thing, they don’t have to win. The only way they improve from the 5 seed in the NFC is to win out and have Philly lose out. I don’t see the second part happening.

So you think they are just going to not play? That's crazy talk...it's two weeks out and they need to oil the machine up for the playoffs.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

So you think they are just going to not play? That's crazy talk...it's two weeks out and they need to oil the machine up for the playoffs.
I think they rest their starters if up in this game early, which they should be. Looks like Henry won’t play for Tenn, and they are already down a QB. Could easily see Dak not playing in the second half.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

I think they rest their starters if up in this game early, which they should be. Looks like Henry won’t play for Tenn, and they are already down a QB. Could easily see Dak not playing in the second half.

So you don't want part of an offense that puts up 40 in the first half?

This is a team that barely beat the texans...they aren't resting unless they need to

TE position:

WR/RB locks:

Last flex between

TE: Engram. RB2: Dillon. Flex: Pollard if active, otherwise Godwin.

Michael Carter @ SEA
Khalil Herbert @ DET
Rasheed Shahid @ PHI
Gerald Everett vs. LAR

Go with Shaheed. I think he's the most reliable option of those four.

If Pollard doesn't play, is it crazy to think of playing Davis or Etienne?

My other option would be Dobbins

Need to bench 1 of these RBs if Pollard plays. Weird scoring system. No points for under 34 yards rushing or 15 receiving. Then you get 2 and another 2 every 17 yards. Receptions get 2 points for 3-5 and 2 points every 2 after that. All TDs 6 points.

Pollard
AJ Dillon
Montgomery
Akers

Need to bench 1 of these RBs if Pollard plays. Weird scoring system. No points for under 34 yards rushing or 15 receiving. Then you get 2 and another 2 every 17 yards. Receptions get 2 points for 3-5 and 2 points every 2 after that. All TDs 6 points.

Pollard
AJ Dillon
Montgomery
Akers
IMO Akers would be the odd man out.

FYI I am travelling this week, quite a bit. Doubt I will be helpful before tonight's game. Hope to have some time to catch up tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.
You’ve been helpful enough all year. Safe travels to you, and best wishes for a very happy New Year.

which RBs would you guys comfortably start Hassan Haskins over in ppr?
I’m looking to start him over fournette

0.5 PPR pick 2

Metcalf
Lockett vs NYJ
D. Smith vs NO
Evans vs Car

TE question:

Engram @ Hou
Njoku @ Was
Goedert vs NO

Thanks and good luck all!

Last edited:
Am I obligated to start Lamb tonight over Godwin? Lamb has been so good, but I can't imagine there's any potential for a track meet tonight.

The worst part about starting Lamb is that I think I also need to start Elliott with Henry unavailable. I could see Dallas feeding their third RB as soon as they go up two TDs.

Would anyone start Dillon over Zeke?

After watching Bridgewater stare down Tyreek and have no chemistry with Waddle earlier in the season, I'm sitting Waddle.

Currently starting:
RB: CMC, Elliott
WR: Higgins, AJB
Flex: Lamb

Currently Sitting: Godwin, Waddle, Dillon, Knight, Goedert

0.5 PPR pick 1

Metcalf
Lockett vs NYJ
D. Smith vs NO
Evans vs Car

TE question:

Engram @ Hou
Njoku @ Was
Goedert vs NO

NO has been really tough on TEs. I will stick with the hot hand (Engram). I guess that would make me feel more comfortable going with my gut choice at WR, and the other hot hand (D. Smith). If Metcalf is part of the pick one, I guess that's a really tough call vs Devonta Smith. My intuition says Smith, given what DK is up against, but I'm sure there are many rankings that would disagree.

Last edited:
Somehow hobbled along to the big dance with some ugly dance partners.

SF:
Need 2 of Brady, Watson, Mike white, Darnold, Dalton or foles. White at Seattle seems a fair choice, Brady vs Carolina is okay, Watson vs Washington might be the safe route to 12-20 points. Currently have white and Watson in.

Pick a dart throw (ppr): Chris Moore, Campbell, Pierce, McKenzie, woods

Then if Henry doesn’t play pick one of those at flex, or Haskins or Z Knight.

:bag:
With the shellacking coming tonight, I’m rolling with Noah brown at wr3 🙈

0.5 PPR pick 1

Metcalf
Lockett vs NYJ
D. Smith vs NO
Evans vs Car

TE question:

Engram @ Hou
Njoku @ Was
Goedert vs NO

NO has been really tough on TEs. I will stick with the hot hand (Engram). I guess that would make me feel more comfortable going with my gut choice at WR, and the other hot hand (D. Smith). If Metcalf is part of the pick one, I guess that's a really tough call vs Devonta Smith. My intuition says Smith, given what DK is up against, but I'm sure there are many rankings that would disagree.

Thanks. I need 2 WRs. Sorry.

Thanks in advance
Definitely Robinson- great matchup and Gibson might be out.
I would definitely go Dillon if Jones is out. Jones if he plays.

The Derrick Henry news really screws me over, but now I have to start one as a flex non-ppr:

JK Dobbins vs PIT
Terry McLaurin vs CLE
DJ Moore @ TB

I feel like I can’t start Terry with Wentz as the starter. Other two are a coinflip of meh

Guess, I'll start:

Super-Flex PPR:
Rolling my Lions because they're home against Chicago.
Goff, Swift, Jamaal & ARSB also Justin Jefferson & Christian Watson (assuming he plays)

Need a Flex (QB eligible)
Lamar v PIT
Huntley v PIT
Latavius @ KC
Gus v PIT
J.Cook @ CIN
Marquise Brown @ ATL
Jameson Williams v CHI

I don't check my league standings in season so I'm not sure if I have anything to play for, doubt it after the Lions came up small last week. Thinking of saying what the heck and adding Jameson Williams.
Even though its been very ugly at times, I still think I'd roll with Huntley.

.5 ppr

Need 2 RB, 1WR, 1FLX

Barkley vs IND
Stevens vs MIA
Etienne @ HOU
Dobbins vs PIT
Z Moss @ NYG
Waddle @ NE....who will QB?
Z Jones @ HOU
Sutton @ KC
Pickens @ BAL
RB-Barkley and Stevenson
WR-Waddle, not all that worried about QB.
Flex-Etienne

Final RB spot - Standard league Elliott vs a stout Titans run D or Pacheco vs the Broncos who just got shredded by Akers.
Zeke for sure

LCG

12 team IDP PPR, 1-QB

Pick 2 of the following 3 for WR3 + Flex

Stevenson vs MIA, Sutton @ KC, Gabe Davis @ Cinci

Currently have Stevenson + Sutton
Stevenson feels like a lock, the otehr spot is closer, but I think Davis is just a much better TD bet.

Somehow with injuries to Hurts, Lockett and others, sneaked into the finale

Need to choose a QB:

Goff vs Bears - playing great
OR
Minshew or Hurts vs Saints - not great matchup and lot of questions around Hurts' health

Starting AJ Brown, need 3 from the following, non-ppr

Cmac @ Raiders - not normally a question but will he play enough snaps? Ugh
K.Walker vs Jets - looked fine despite the ankle last week and got loads of touches but tough matchup
Dillon vs Vikings - Vikes can't stop anyone but will he get enough touches?
B.Robinson vs Browns - excellent matchup and Gibson ailing
D.Foreman @ Bucs - surprised last week but don't really trust him generally
C.Watson vs Vikings - slight hip injury, stats trending down
T.Lockett vs Jets - if he even plays

TE pick 1
Goedert vs Saints
or Schultz @ Titans - liked what I saw from Goedert last week, Schultz only seems to get used between the 20s when Dallas are losing and maybe a little in the red zone
QB-Goff indoors against a team with no defense feels like the call

CMC should be a lock, who can pay off with only a half of snaps. Walker feels right too, as he's such a major part of that offense. I'd lean Watson if he's playing, but I'd pivot to Robinson if he's not.

TE-I'd stick with Schultz. Both teams have some risk about the game being over early.

FFPC scoring:

Need a QB:

J.Goff vs Chi
D.Jones vs Ind

Thanks for a great thread this year
I'd roll with Goff, just way too good a matchup.

Have to pick one of the below in 0.5 PPR:

Montgomery at DET - Herbert is now taking some touches. What the heck happened to Detroit's run defense last week and will it continue? They had gotten so much better recently.
Swift or Williams vs CHI - Heard Williams went out early last week with injury and he's been a bust the last few weeks. If he does not play Swift at least gets more touches although Jackson is still there.
L Murray at KC - After the disaster of this last week I have to think he is droppable. The coaching change may help get the Broncos fired up again but they may be lost for the season. They also got Edmunds into the mix last week and no way to know who they might want to be the RB lead with the new head coach.

Right now leaning Montgomery over Swift. Will also be playing Amon St. Brown in the same league and possibly Goff in another. Little worried about being too Detroit heavy in case something goes wrong but they do much better at home so that may not be a bad thing at all.
I think Monty is a lock here. Good matchup, best player, and should see the biggest workload.

6 pts passing td
Burrow or Fields??
Probably no wrong answer, but I think Fields is tailor made for this matchup. I'd have a really hard time sitting him.

Made it to the championship game (superflex) despite losing Murray, Taylor and Lockett over the last several weeks.

Need my 2nd QB out of this bunch:

White vs SEA - Looks like he is cleared to play; has the most upside of the group but one hit could send him to the sidelines
Darnold vs TB - Came through last week with his rushing TD; Playing for a job somewhere in the NFL
McCoy vs ATL - ARI is only playing for pride at this point

Thoughts?
Gotta go White, I think. Only one with any upside.

Had some decent luck at RB. Need to pick two out of these three (using Garrett Wilson at flex so can't use all three) in a PPR.

Cam Akers at Chargers
K. Walker vs Jets
Fournette vs Panthers

Or should I ditch Wilson and use all three? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
I'd sit Fournette.

.5 ppr, .1 per yard

Pick 2 (connor is a lock so pick 1):
Swift
Sanders
Connor
Kamara
Jamaal Williams
Conner and Kamara would be my picks.

And for people who care about K and D

Maher at Ten or Bass at Cin?

Dal D at Ten or Phi D vs NO?
I'd go Bass and Dallas.

I am an underdog in my final. Full PPR and need to pick two of this group (Two FLEX spots, one TE eligible):

E. Engram, Patterson, Allgeier, Sutton, Olave, Z. Moss, Hunt

Engram worked out well last week but not liking him this week against Houston as I think the offence shifts back to Kirk / Etienne / Zay.
Patterson may be the higher "upside" player but Allgeier clearly getting way more opportunities now.
At this point, I would rather lose with Sutton on my bench than in my line-up.
Olave maybe if he's healthy. Moss is more of a high floor play and Hunt I would only consider if Chubb didn't play.
Allgeier and Engram would be my calls. I think there is room for everyone in Jacksonville.

Alright, championship week, all questions are half PPR.

First, rank these D/ST options - holding the first two in one league and the second two in another, but New York's available in both league and might be an interesting streaming option:

Cowboys (@ Titans, TNF)
Chargers (vs Rams)
Chefs (vs Broncos)
Buccaneers (vs Panthers)
Giants (vs Colts)

Second, need two RB and one flex, leaning first three right now but Zeke extremely tempting given Pollard's status, similar with Dillon re: Jones:

Kamara @ Eagles
Stevenson vs Dolphins
Sanders vs Saints
Hopkins @ Falcons (only considering if McCoy starts)
Elliott @ Titans (TNF)
Dillon vs Vikings

Third, need one RB and one flex, thinking Zeke for sure then probably Pacheco given Denver's in full dumpster fire status:

Elliott @ Titans (TNF)
Pacheco vs Broncos
Wilson @ Seahawks (only considering if White starts)
Monty @ Lions
Dobbins vs Stealers
Aiyuk @ Raiders

Thanks to Chaka and everyone else who's chimed in with thoughts throughout the season
Def: Cowboys>Chiefs>Chargers>Giants>Bucs

Stevenson, Zeke, and Kamara would be my calls. Wouldn't be surprised if Hopkins ended up being better with McCoy back, but no way I'd want to trust him.

Zeke and Wilson.

help me win my championship
ppr

start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flex, k, def

pick a qb
hurts vs NO, Minshew vs NO, Lawrence @ HOU
leaning Philly qb whoever starts

2 Wr are set
Chase vs Buf
AJ Brown vs NO

Pick 2 RB
k walker vs NYJ
Stevenson vs MIa
A. Jones vs MIN
Sanders vs NO
All these guys burned me last week. Got Walker and Stevenson in right now.

pick a flex out of all above (no QB) and J Waddle
leaning Waddle

kicker
Dicker vs LAR
I dont sweat kickers but I guess hes a good one this week

DEF
Phili vs NO
I have rolled with them all year and dont see any reason not to again

thanks will answer yours
QB-I think you have to start Hurts if Philly is. I would go Lawrence over Minshew though.
RB-I like Stevenson and Jones here.
Flex- I'm with you on Waddle.

PPR
Pick 1
Pollard @ Ten
Dillon Vs Min
Obviously this is if Pollard is playing

Pick 2
M Williams Vs LAR
Watson Vs Min
Kirk @ Hou
Deebo @ LV
A bit nervous about Deebo and I am not sure if he will play.

I picked up the Jaguars D as a block for my opponent since they are playing Houston. I have been rolling with the 49ers D who is going up against the Raiders. Starting to get tempted to play the Jags over the 49ers because their D has been rolling.

TIA for your help and good luck
WR-Watson and Kirk would be my picks, pivoting to Williams if Watson is out.
Def-I wouldn't get cute here, stick with SF

Pick 3 rbs - non-ppr.
eckler vs rams
montgomery at detroit
b Robinson at Cleveland
jacobs at sf

For the championship of my big money league.
Ekeler and Jacobs

Am I obligated to start Lamb tonight over Godwin? Lamb has been so good, but I can't imagine there's any potential for a track meet tonight.

The worst part about starting Lamb is that I think I also need to start Elliott with Henry unavailable. I could see Dallas feeding their third RB as soon as they go up two TDs.

After watching Bridgewater stare down Tyreek and have no chemistry with Waddle earlier in the season, I'm sitting Waddle.

Currently starting:

keeper league? If not, how in the heck did you get those 5 WRs?
I think you have it right.

Stevenson feels like a lock, the otehr spot is closer, but I think Davis is just a much better TD bet.
Thanks. And yeah, I switched to Davis once I saw that Sutton still had the hammy issue.

Plus it’ll be fun to watch on MNF in what should be one of the best games of the year.

Thanks for doing this this year Chaka! greatly appreciated!

In Standard:

Need 1 RB and 2 flex from:

Stevenson vs Miami
Pollard @ Tenn'
Swift vs Chicago
Dobbins vs Pittsburgh
R. White vs Carolina

Need 2 WR --

Zay Jones @ Hou
DJ Chark vs Chi
DPJ @ Wash
Jameson Williams vs Chicago

Defense:

Lions vs Chicago
Giants vs Indy
RB-Stevenson
WR-Zay, Chark
Flex-Swift, Dobbins
D-Giants
Somehow hobbled along to the big dance with some ugly dance partners.

SF:
Need 2 of Brady, Watson, Mike white, Darnold, Dalton or foles. White at Seattle seems a fair choice, Brady vs Carolina is okay, Watson vs Washington might be the safe route to 12-20 points. Currently have white and Watson in.

Pick a dart throw (ppr): Chris Moore, Campbell, Pierce, McKenzie, woods

Then if Henry doesn’t play pick one of those at flex, or Haskins or Z Knight.

:bag:
QB-I'd go White and Brady
WR-Moore
Flex-Knight, even though he's laid some eggs of late.

PPR. Need one of the following for my flex (currently in order of how I have them ranked). Just pick one, or if you'd like to give a ranking, maybe just the top 3 or 4?

Z. Jones, WR, JAC @ HOU (penciled-in starter, on fire lately and last week's dud was due to weather)
Z. Moss, RB, IND @ NYG (got the vast majority of touches over Deon last week, but their offense as a whole is terrible)
J. Smith-Schuster, WR, KC v DEN (already starting Mahomes and Kelce if that matters, Denver normally has a good D but Juju scored 22 against them 3 weeks ago, many mouths to feed on KC's O)
J. Dotson, WR, WAS v CLE (3 straight great games, but Cleveland's pass D is solid and QB switching to Wentz this week)
C. Sutton, WR, DEN @ KC (scored double-digits the last 4 games he's played including last week's debacle, they'll need to keep up with KC)
J.K. Dobbins, RB, BAL v PIT (don't like how they cap him at 12-15 touches, barely played the 2nd half last week)
Z. Knight, RB, NYJ @ SEA (put up 2 straight duds, but Seattle's D is easier, Mike White back in at QB)

Thank you!
JuJu>Dobbins>Zay are the top options in my eyes.

Need two of the following in 0.5 PPR, one must be WR. Some are on my roster and some I can grab off the wire right now.

RB - Pacheco vs DEN. My opponent does have Mahomes but small chance he would throw any TDs to Pacheco as far as using him to offset Mahomes.
RB - Allgeier vs ARI. He definitely is coming on as of late and got 22.1 vs Saints and 13.7 vs Ravens. This seems like a much easier matchup in the two where he has already done pretty well.
RB Z. Moss at NYG. Will he continue to get a bulk of the work or was the Jackson mostly benching last week due to his tirade that week as punishment?
WR - London vs ARI. Being targeted a ton by Ridder.
WR Aiyuk at LVR. Even though Samuel is out he just isn't targeted much by Purdy. WIth Raiders benching Carr perhaps 49ers have TOP even more for more chances or they take foot off the gas earlier in the game.
WR - Sutton at KC. I dropped him a few weeks back and have a hard time trusting him. Expecting DEN will have to be throwing a ton to try and keep up but that may not matter as bad as they look.

FBGs like Aiyuk and Pacheco. I really like Allgeier. ALso like London since he seems to be the only WR Ridder wants to throw it to but they definitely don;t throw much and two Falcons are a litttle scary.

ALso I have to choose between Lawrence and Goff at QB. I read somewhere that JAX plans to play like any other game rather than resting for week 18 against TEN so that has me leaning Lawrence but if he took a big hit might they decide to take him out early?
I'd go Lawrence over Goff. Just a much better player.

I think Allgeier is a lock to start. He's been great lately, and its Arizona. I lean London slightly over Aiyuk. 2 Falcons is a little scary, but they've been the offense of late.

.5PPR

Andrews vs PIT

Higbee vs LAC

Njoku vs WAS

and

PHI vs NO

NE vs MIA (Bridgewater)
I know its been frustrating, but I'm still starting Andrews over those guys.

I'd go Eagles over Pats on defense.

12 team
4 pt pass TD, .25 yard passing yards

Need a QB to replace Tua:
Minshew or Daniel Jones (both motivated to win this game)
I'd go Minshew over Jones, assuming Hurts is out.

Standard Scoring .. No PPR

Pick 1 Flex: Chubb or Higgins
Pick 1 K: Tucker (sounds like no Lamar) or Patterson
Pick 1 D/ST: Chargers vs Rams or Giants vs Indi - Benching Bills at Cinci

Rest of team: Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, ARSB, Kelce

Thanks.
Flex-Chubb
K-Tucker, always Tucker
D-Chargers

Fields or Cousins? 4 points for passing TDs

Have rode with Cousins for the last 3 weeks and hate to change now, but hard to ignore Fields last game against the Lions
Mahomes and Allen are the only guys I'd start over Fields this week.

My biggest decisions in PPR are (2) of the following to pair with Lamb/K. Allen/CMC

Stevenson v Miami
Hopkins @ ATL
Godwin v Carolina
DK Metcalf vs Jets

I’m also contemplating Maher vs Titans not trying. Might go Gould

DST - Giants/Eagles/Chargers decision.

Another league - PPR (2) needed

Sutton/R. White/Olave/Christian Watson/M. Brown
Stevenson and Metcalf.

K-I'd stick with Maher.

D-Chargers

WR-Watson for sure, probably lean Hollywood in the other spot with McCoy back. If Watson is out, I'd pivot to White.

Baltimore def vs Pittsburgh
Or
Giants def vs Indianapolis?
Ravens

Non-ppr flex:

Lockett vs NYJ - This is obviously contingent on him playing; First game back against a tough DEF
Dillon vs MIN - Been on a TD tear as of late but still splits carrier
I'd probably roll Dillon since its non-PPR.

TE position:

WR/RB locks:

Last flex between

TE-I'd roll with Engram. He's been the best TE in the league the last 3 weeks.
RB-I'd go Pacheco. Just trust his workload more than Dillon's.
Flex-I'd stick with Godwin. Floor is just so high.

Michael Carter @ SEA
Khalil Herbert @ DET
Rasheed Shahid @ PHI
Gerald Everett vs. LAR

I'd go Herbert and Shaheed. They have some big play ability, and nobody here is a lock for touches.

Start nine out these players. Full PPR for receivers, only Half PPR for running back designations.

Need at least 1QB, at least three RB/TEs with at least one of each, and two-five WRs. Asterisks for the easy decisions.

QB

Mahomes (no-brainer)*
White

RB

Ezekiel Elliott
Miles Sanders*
D'Onta Foreman

WR

Ja'Marr Chase*
Davante Adams
DJ Chark
Allen Lazard
Christian Watson (one of Lazard and Watson. If Watson is healthy, then Watson, if Watson doesn't play, then Lazard alone)
Courtland Sutton
Michael Gallup

TE

Goedert
Njoku

Mahomes
Zeke, Sanders, Foreman
Chase, Adams, Metcalf, Watson (or Lazard if Watson is out)
Goedert

Aw crap. Just realized I might need to rely on Jarrett stidham with Waller against a robust SF D. Or roll with Dulcich against the chiefs?
Even with Stidham and against SF, I'm still starting Waller over Dulcich.

Thanks in advance
Robinson and Dillon.

Don't sit Waddle.

Minshew vs NO
Purdy @ LV
Leaning Purdy

Pick 1 for my WR3
Zay Jones @ Houston
Doubs vs Minn
Richie James vs Indy

I am leaning Doubs if Watson is out. As I stated higher up I am worried about Zay/Jacksonville resting starters part way through the game.
I'd go Minshew over Purdy. Just more upside I think.

I'd go Zay at WR. Not really worried about starters resting.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

I think Dak is the call. Its possible he only throws like 25 passes, but he should be extremely efficient.

PPR. Pick 1:

I've had Mike Williams in as my WR2 all week, but I've been thinking about it and now I'm not so sure. The past two weeks he's had adequate PPR stats: 10.7 and 11.6. What worries me is how he got those points. BOTH weeks he was sitting on just two catches until the Chargers final meaningful drive:

Week 15, he was at 2 catches for 16 yards, and then on the final drive of the game he added 2 more catches for 51 additional yards.
Week 16, he was at 2 catches for 34 yards, and then on the final scoring drive of the game he added 2 more catches for 42 additional yards.

We all know Williams can blow up at any point, but his usage the past two weeks is troubling. Meanwhile, Juju had been doing well until he scored 5.7 last week, but KC didn't pass the ball much. Will Denver be able to keep up with them this week to keep Mahomes passing? They have a lot of weapons, and you never know when it's going to be a Juju game. He has exactly 7 single-digit games this year and 7 double-digit games.
This might be the toughest question I've seen so far. Its close to a coin flip, but in PPR, I'll lean JuJu.

I wouldn't be sitting Etienne this week.
I'd probably stick with Fournette. Not expecting the Titans to have much success doing anything, and Fournette has been solid in PPR.

Zeke or Akers? 0.5 ppr.
Zeke, could have 2-3 TDs if Dallas keeps their foot on the gas, which is probably 50-50.

0.5 PPR pick 2

Metcalf
Lockett vs NYJ
D. Smith vs NO
Evans vs Car

TE question:

Engram @ Hou
Njoku @ Was
Goedert vs NO

Metcalf and Smith at WR
Engram at TE

Currently starting:

I'm not sure Dallas takes their foot of the gas until they are up by like 4-5 scores.

I don't sit Lamb, but if I'm being fully honest, I'm not sure I start Higgins over Waddle either.

The Derrick Henry news really screws me over, but now I have to start one as a flex non-ppr:

JK Dobbins vs PIT
Terry McLaurin vs CLE
DJ Moore @ TB

I feel like I can’t start Terry with Wentz as the starter. Other two are a coinflip of meh
Even with Wentz, I feel like McLaurin is still your best bet. I guess Dobbins would be my 2nd choice.

The Henry/Pollard debacle leaves me one short for my last rb spot.

Zach Moss
H. Haskins
K. Herbert
S. Perine
I think Moss is the pick here.
with pollard out, who for flex:
1 PPR
Haskins Ten tonight vs Dal
R James NYG vs Ind
R Gage TB vs Car
This is the rare scenario where I'd go Haskins.

TE position:

WR/RB locks:

Last flex between

TE-I'd roll with Engram. He's been the best TE in the league the last 3 weeks.
RB-I'd go Pacheco. Just trust his workload more than Dillon's.
Flex-I'd stick with Godwin. Floor is just so high.

Michael Carter @ SEA
Khalil Herbert @ DET
Rasheed Shahid @ PHI
Gerald Everett vs. LAR

I'd go Herbert and Shaheed. They have some big play ability, and nobody here is a lock for touches.

QB

Mahomes (no-brainer)*
White

RB

Ezekiel Elliott
Miles Sanders*
D'Onta Foreman

WR

Ja'Marr Chase*
Davante Adams
DJ Chark
Allen Lazard
Courtland Sutton
Michael Gallup

TE

Goedert
Njoku

Mahomes
Zeke, Sanders, Foreman
Chase, Adams, Metcalf, Watson (or Lazard if Watson is out)
Goedert

Even with Stidham and against SF, I'm still starting Waller over Dulcich.

Thanks in advance
Robinson and Dillon.

Don't sit Waddle.

Minshew vs NO
Purdy @ LV
Leaning Purdy

Pick 1 for my WR3
Zay Jones @ Houston
Doubs vs Minn
Richie James vs Indy

I'd go Minshew over Purdy. Just more upside I think.

I'd go Zay at WR. Not really worried about starters resting.

QB, pick one:
Rodgers vs Minn
Dak tonight at Tenn
Geno vs Jets

I think Dak is the call. Its possible he only throws like 25 passes, but he should be extremely efficient.

PPR. Pick 1:

This might be the toughest question I've seen so far. Its close to a coin flip, but in PPR, I'll lean JuJu.

I wouldn't be sitting Etienne this week.
I'd probably stick with Fournette. Not expecting the Titans to have much success doing anything, and Fournette has been solid in PPR.

Zeke or Akers? 0.5 ppr.
Zeke, could have 2-3 TDs if Dallas keeps their foot on the gas, which is probably 50-50.

0.5 PPR pick 2

Metcalf
Lockett vs NYJ
D. Smith vs NO
Evans vs Car

TE question:

Engram @ Hou
Njoku @ Was
Goedert vs NO

Metcalf and Smith at WR
Engram at TE

Currently starting:

I'm not sure Dallas takes their foot of the gas until they are up by like 4-5 scores.

I don't sit Lamb, but if I'm being fully honest, I'm not sure I start Higgins over Waddle either.

JK Dobbins vs PIT
Terry McLaurin vs CLE
DJ Moore @ TB

Even with Wentz, I feel like McLaurin is still your best bet. I guess Dobbins would be my 2nd choice.

The Henry/Pollard debacle leaves me one short for my last rb spot.

Zach Moss
H. Haskins
K. Herbert
S. Perine
I think Moss is the pick here.
with pollard out, who for flex:
1 PPR
Haskins Ten tonight vs Dal
R James NYG vs Ind
R Gage TB vs Car
This is the rare scenario where I'd go Haskins.
Haskins over Jeff Wilson?

Need an Rb in ppr. Haskins tonight or wait until Sunday. Have Kelley or gainwell if starters are out. Or Gus Edwards

0.5 PPR flex, need 1
J Dotson, DJ Chark, G Davis, Z Moss, Jamaal Williams

Defense, need 1
Giants (vs Colts), Chiefs (vs Broncos)

Last edited:
PPR, pick 2 (only one can be RB)
Bam Knight
Swift
Dortch
Olave
Taysom (only considering if Kamara doesn't play, but still probably not)

I'm the underdog by 14 estimated points. Right not I'm leaning
Olave (if healthy)
Dortch if nuk sits
Swift
Knight
Dortch if nuk plays
Taysom

0 confidence in that order outside of probably Olave at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread