What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 2022 who should I start thread **OFFICIALLY UNOFFICIAL** (1 Viewer)

Std scoring - need 2
Dobbins v. Pitt
Foreman @ Tampa
Pacheco v. Denver

Currently have Pacheco and Foreman because I just don't know what Balt. is doing w their run game. Foreman definitely can get game scripted out, but has a higher upside.

I like Dobbins and Pacheco but that's just me

Foreman just makes me nervous...i know he ran wild last week but the week before he barely did anything
Yeah. That's what I mean about getting game scripted out. But that was also against Pitt, which ironically is Dobbins matchup this week.

.25 ppr, pretty standard yardage scoring.

Stevenson vs Akers.

Normally I'd say Stevenson is a no brainier but is his ankle good? Akers has been solid as of late too.

.25 ppr, pretty standard yardage scoring.

Stevenson vs Akers.

Normally I'd say Stevenson is a no brainier but is his ankle good? Akers has been solid as of late too.
Harris active too. Chargers D not very good against the run. I would go Akers because of the uncertainty of Stevensons ankle.

Std scoring - need 2
Dobbins v. Pitt
Foreman @ Tampa
Pacheco v. Denver

Currently have Pacheco and Foreman because I just don't know what Balt. is doing w their run game. Foreman definitely can get game scripted out, but has a higher upside.
Vita Vea active, which helps the Bucs run D. Dobbins and Pacheco

Double checking in Standard :

WR --need 2

Z. Jones @ HOU
Chark vs CHI
Dortch @ ATL
DPJ @ WASH

Need one RB and two flex from here of WR above :

Stevenson Vs MIA
Dobbins vs Pitt
Swift vs CHI
R. White vs Carolina

Double checking in Standard :

WR --need 2

Z. Jones @ HOU
Chark vs CHI
Dortch @ ATL
DPJ @ WASH

Need one RB and two flex from here of WR above :

Stevenson Vs MIA
Dobbins vs Pitt
Swift vs CHI
R. White vs Carolina

You need tds so I like Jones and Chark

RB
Stevenson

Flex
Swift
Dobbins

Struggling with this;

PPR with TE premium sit one of the following

G Davis- (Cinci likes to take away #1 WRs so Gabe should see a couple long looks
Jamaal Williams- great M/U and Jackson is not active
Fant- not the best M/U but has been involved more lately
James Cook

Struggling with this;

PPR with TE premium sit one of the following

G Davis- (Cinci likes to take away #1 WRs so Gabe should see a couple long looks
Jamaal Williams- great M/U and Jackson is not active
Fant- not the best M/U but has been involved more lately
James Cook

I like williams

Waffling between Aaron Jones and Alan Lazard in my last flex spot. Jones off the injury report but could see Dillon getting a lot of carries. Meanwhile, if Watson is inactive, Lazard could see a lot of targets.

Need 1 QB. typical yardage and 6pt all td

Kenny Pickett / at Balt
Carson Wents / Cleveland
Deshaun Watson/ Wash (side not I have Chubb)
Teddy Bridgewater/ at NE (side note I have Waddle)

Thanks in advance...
I have same options and am debating between Wentz and Watson. As of now I rank them Wentz, Watson, Bridgewater, Pickett. Heard Cleveland may run more to try and get Chubb rushing title.

Rodgers or Minshew for the chip?
Anyone else?
Minshew. Considering your an Eagles guy too, it'd just be icing on the cake. I don't trust the GB Offense.

Half PPR. I need 2 out of:

Christian Kirk @ Houston
Amari Cooper @ Wasington
Drake London v Arizona
Any thoughts on this? Kirk's lowest score of the year was against Houston, Drake is hot right now and AZ corners are out, Cooper been kinda cold with Watson.

PPR Pick 1

Watson Vs Min - Worried about getting reinjured if he plays
Lockett Vs NYJ - Tough matchup and he is coming off a broken finger
Aiyuk @ LV - Like the matchup
Kirk @ Hou - Texans are good against the slot receiver. Game doesn't mean too much to them and there is talk about them pulling their starters in the 2nd half

TIA for your advice

Rodgers or Minshew for the chip?
Anyone else?
Minshew. Considering your an Eagles guy too, it'd just be icing on the cake. I don't trust the GB Offense.

Half PPR. I need 2 out of:

Christian Kirk @ Houston
Amari Cooper @ Wasington
Drake London v Arizona
Any thoughts on this? Kirk's lowest score of the year was against Houston, Drake is hot right now and AZ corners are out, Cooper been kinda cold with Watson.
I would bench Drake I think, roll dice on a Kirk TD.

TD-heavy league

Mike Williams or Garrett Wilson?

I also have Ekeler at RB. Leaning towards Wilson since White is back and Allen seems to be Herbert’s preferred target these days. TIA.

TD-heavy league

Mike Williams or Garrett Wilson?

I also have Ekeler at RB. Leaning towards Wilson since White is back and Allen seems to be Herbert’s preferred target these days. TIA.
I like Wilson this week as well. Good luck!

Dillon Vs minnesota
Jacobs Vs 49ers

Standard non PPR league

Thanks!
I like the volume that Jacobs is going to get and he has been great this year so I would lean towards him but it is really close because the 49ers D is tough. As I am writing that I think I might start Dillon because he has a better chance to score in a plus matchup.

Good luck!

PPR Pick 1

Watson Vs Min - Worried about getting reinjured if he plays
Lockett Vs NYJ - Tough matchup and he is coming off a broken finger
Aiyuk @ LV - Like the matchup
Kirk @ Hou - Texans are good against the slot receiver. Game doesn't mean too much to them and there is talk about them pulling their starters in the 2nd half

TIA for your advice
Decided against Kirk so I won't have to make a decision for a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread