What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 17 - New England Patriots at New York Giants (1 Viewer)

Are the G-men bringing it, or will they cupcake NE?

Sorta like that "joke" cupcake sack that Favre gave to Strahan a few years back to let him get the record. LOL

That play still makes me chuckle....and disgusts me at the same time.

Are the G-men bringing it, or will they cupcake NE?Sorta like that "joke" cupcake sack that Favre gave to Strahan a few years back to let him get the record. LOLThat play still makes me chuckle....and disgusts me at the same time.
I agree with you on that....

It would appear that this contest will be historical on many levels.

How interesting that it will be on three networks simultaneously.

Are the G-men bringing it, or will they cupcake NE?Sorta like that "joke" cupcake sack that Favre gave to Strahan a few years back to let him get the record. LOLThat play still makes me chuckle....and disgusts me at the same time.
Not sure what about it makes you chuckle but I'd certainly agree it was disgusting to see.
the lameness factor makes me chuckle, the scripted nature of the play with Favre doing a naked bootleg right then sliding for a 3 yard loss right in front of an isolated Strahan with time running down and the single season sack record on te line disgusts meit was right up there with WWF choreographing! I chuckle at that too, and then I change the channel immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think the Giants will show up for this game. New England has had several close calls recently, beginning with Philadelphia, then Baltimore (who very easily could've and should've won that game). Even the Jets had a shot. I don't see why the Giants and their strong pass defense can't make some noise in this game. Who's with me?

I actually think the Giants will show up for this game. New England has had several close calls recently, beginning with Philadelphia, then Baltimore (who very easily could've and should've won that game). Even the Jets had a shot. I don't see why the Giants and their strong pass defense can't make some noise in this game. Who's with me?
:lmao:Pats by 20+.

I love when people compare past games to tonites game, just because the Ravens played tough at home and the Eagles hung with the Pats has nothing to do with the Giants tonite. I agree with Jeff give me the pats big at least in the 1st half when the starters are still in.

I'm with you as long as Strahan doesn't get any sacks.

Watching live on my computer for free! ;) http://freebollym4u.tk/

(Sorry, I'm really excited. Looked around for the past hour, as I'm home sick and don't have tv service.)

prediction: Giants take a big first half lead, then inset their scrubs in the second half and lose.

Not sure what about it makes you chuckle but I'd certainly agree it was disgusting to see.
I'm disgusted by it too. Deacon Jones is the rightful owner of that record.

Gumbel:

'We're apparently 4 minutes into this game....'

He can't even be sure about the time clock...

sheesh

Id

Users who are viewing this thread