What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Dallas might want to think about running that 21 guy. Seems like they are trying to pass way to much and getting nothing from it. 
They just said he has 14 touches and 16 yards. That’s the thing. Seattle sells out for the run and they dare you to pass. Unfortunately the cowboys are starting you and I at tackle and Dak’s now throwing it early. 

Hey you 7 people who started Cedrick Wilson, act like you’ve been there before! 

DFS monster play. I didn’t do it, but you know someone did. 

See it's tackles like right there that piss me off. The dude has been tackled down, let go of his ####### leg. There was no reason to hold on and wrench the leg up like that... now Carson has a serious injury.
Yeah, that kind of stuff should be fine/suspension worthy. Zero reason to do it, it isn't like he's trying to knock the ball out or something. The only intention there is to cause injury.

Users who are viewing this thread