What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Game Thread - NY Jets at SD Chargers (1 Viewer)

Jets go with the surprise onside kick....but the Chargers recover....I like the call, regardless of the outcome though.

Sproles hurt or just worthless?

I need one more frickkin' yard.

Last edited by a moderator:
It becomes the Achilles heel of your foot? :unsure:
Not that I thought it was funny, but it makes sense sort of. The Achilles heel just simply means what can cause you the most problems, so in an odd way, in their conversation of talking about toe injuries, the toe is the achilles hell of the foot.I understand it, didn't find it amusing and thought they talked a little long on it.

It becomes the Achilles heel of your foot? :lmao:
Not that I thought it was funny, but it makes sense sort of. The Achilles heel just simply means what can cause you the most problems, so in an odd way, in their conversation of talking about toe injuries, the toe is the achilles hell of the foot.I understand it, didn't find it amusing and thought they talked a little long on it.
um not to sidetrack and derail this thread but isn't the achilles the achilles heel of the foot?? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
It becomes the Achilles heel of your foot? :lmao:
um not to sidetrack and derail this thread but isn't the achilles the achilles heel of the foot?? :unsure:
Quiet he's on a roll..../animalhouse

It becomes the Achilles heel of your foot? :thumbup:
Quiet he's on a roll..../animalhouse
:lmao: :lmao:

It becomes the Achilles heel of your foot? :unsure:
um not to sidetrack and derail this thread but isn't the achilles the achilles heel of the foot?? :confused:
Yes it is, if you're strictly talking about the anatomy. However, Achilles heel is also a phrase people use when talking about someone or something's weakpoint.The way I understood Tony K, he didn't mean the anatomy but rather the phrase when speaking about the toe. I think he thought the twist in words by using Achilles heel to describe the foots ultimate weakness was funny, I didn't.Another Farve pick.....

The other night I was at my kid's football game. I was just about to walk into the mens room and this old dude shuffles past me "'scuse me! scuse me!". Then he semi-duck walks into one of the stalls.

The noise that came from that stall can best be described as if somebody gave a goose a mud-filled trumpet and told it to play 'Flight of the Bumblebees'.

I would rather listen to that for 3 hours straight than listen to Kornheiser for 10 seconds.

Is there ANYANYchance that the whiny NY Kornhieser will be gone after this season?
Ya, if enough people keep complaining. Personally, the worst guy I ever heard was Dennis Miller for my taste and it was just another reason to self medicate with cold beer during those games with him talking. He drove me crazy and finally enough people complained and that experiment ended.I'm not sure if Tony's got another year in him or not.

The other night I was at my kid's football game. I was just about to walk into the mens room and this old dude shuffles past me "'scuse me! scuse me!". Then he semi-duck walks into one of the stalls. The noise that came from that stall can best be described as if somebody gave a goose a mud-filled trumpet and told it to play 'Flight of the Bumblebees'.I would rather listen to that for 3 hours straight than listen to Kornheiser for 10 seconds.
Seriously, Officer Pete?

Users who are viewing this thread