What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Thursday Night Football - JAX vs TEN (1 Viewer)

Davis could have easily stopped the clock getting out of bounds, opted to get into a big pile of DBs and gain 3 more yds and run another 30 seconds off the clock. 

Yeah, I think you should kick the FG there.  I understand wanting to score a TD to seal it, but up 16 you have to take.

Inexplicable decision to go for it on 4th

Titans haven’t converted a 2 pt in years....FG ices it...now Titans breathing life

The AFC South is a tough division to watch.  I only can take so much mediocrity.  Even Houston which should be a fun offensive team gets weighed down by inferior coaching.  

This organization draft very well and hires ####### terrible coaches. 
Seriously - how do you have Henry/Lewis & not utilize them at all? 

I’m tempted to build this exact team in Madden 19 & see how many games I can win with them. I’m betting it’s a lot, because I know how to use a playbook. 

:doh:  

Yeah, I think you should kick the FG there.  I understand wanting to score a TD to seal it, but up 16 you have to take.

There are so many of these dumb meathead coaches. Like they just roll off a mediocre assembly line. 

Horrific play calling.   

This is why New England wins every year. 

This organization draft very well and hires ####### terrible coaches. 

All of this pretty much sums it up. I have no idea how some of these head coaches continue to stay in the business. 

These penalties have to stop. First time ever, the  NFL succeeded in having me shut off a game. Every year I look forward to the season so much, end up doing like 30 FBG drafts, 50+ fantasy teams, read up on every offense/defense/schemes/fits, do tons of draft research. This, by far, has been the most disappointing season from a competitive game perspective. 

Thursday Night Football is such an inferior product

Imagine you played on Thursday Night Football, then turned around and played on Monday night in the same week. Insane, right? That’s the same turnaround time from playing Sunday, then playing on Thursday. No wonder the games stink 

Thursday Night Football is such an inferior product

Imagine you played on Thursday Night Football, then turned around and played on Monday night in the same week. Insane, right? That’s the same turnaround time from playing Sunday, then playing on Thursday. No wonder the games stink 
I have been an advocate for dropping the Thursday game and adding a Monday game.  They could even expand the Sunday morning slate....but the Thursday games are ungood.

Users who are viewing this thread