What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Thursday Night Football - JAX vs TEN (1 Viewer)

Fournette is exactly as mediocre as I thought he would be this year. Yikes. What was all the hype over, usage? 🤢 

glad I didn’t take him anywhere. 
Fournette is huge. He isn't going to be successful when he takes the handoff and there are 3 guys within 2 feet of him. He needs to pick up a bit of steam.  Jacksonville may the worst run-blocking team in the league.  He hasn't been able to take a step without multiple Titan defenders on him. 

Booze check: whatch’all drinkin?

I'm feeling fancy so I’m having a New Mexipolitan - cranberry juice, hatch Chile-infused vodka, triple sec &.a splash of fresh lime (from my tree). 

(ok, wasn’t feeling fancy, I’m just out of beer) 

whatcha got? 

Wow now that's what I call a knee hyper-extension. Hope Conley is ok.

Holy crap did you hear that screaming during the punt?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't notice and can't rewind but why would his head snapping back mean anything?  When you're standing still and get drilled in the chest your head snaps back whether it was hit directly or not.
crown of the helmet directly to the facemask. How am I the only one that could see that?

Well, me and the ref I guess.

Fournette is huge. He isn't going to be successful when he takes the handoff and there are 3 guys within 2 feet of him. He needs to pick up a bit of steam.  Jacksonville may the worst run-blocking team in the league.  He hasn't been able to take a step without multiple Titan defenders on him. 
This

I didn't notice and can't rewind but why would his head snapping back mean anything?  When you're standing still and get drilled in the chest your head snaps back whether it was hit directly or not.
That's why it was a bad camera angle and they kept showing the same angle until they finally showed the farther away view from straight on and you can see the crown making contact with the chin.

Booze check: whatch’all drinkin?

I'm feeling fancy so I’m having a New Mexipolitan - cranberry juice, hatch Chile-infused vodka, triple sec &.a splash of fresh lime (from my tree). 

(ok, wasn’t feeling fancy, I’m just out of beer) 

whatcha got? 
Trillium Cutting Tiles

Toppling Goliath King Sue

Mixing in some Gunner's Daughter

and no, your head comes forward when you're hit from the front.

Fournette is exactly as mediocre as I thought he would be this year. Yikes. What was all the hype over, usage? 🤢 

glad I didn’t take him anywhere. 
He looked pretty good back in 17.

So I drafted him and Karen hunt in the first couple rounds before last year, dynasty, with Gronk.  Ugh. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread