What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Well, that was odd... (1 Viewer)

And I do plan, I definitely do plan on giving you guys Bears training camp updates. So, you might as well get ready to start following this YouTube channel too. Because this is all Eminence, all the time.
WELL???

Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Ten. Fifty bucks.

Not even the late, great Billy Mays could pull that schtick. With all the pointing, thumbs up, smiling, the coal black beard that shames Chuck Norris and "but wait, there's more", he never saw that one coming.

I did earn myself my first every warning point. I guess I deserved it. Do they stay on your record forever, or are they like points on your driver's license? :shrug:

I did earn myself my first every warning point. I guess I deserved it. Do they stay on your record forever, or are they like points on your driver's license? :shrug:
They stay forever. When you die, your warning points get passed on to your children, and your children's children. They are a stain on your family name that future generations with rue.

They stay forever. When you die, your warning points get passed on to your children, and your children's children. They are a stain on your family name that future generations with rue.
or take pride in...FIGHT THE MAN!!!!

I don't want my grandkids born into a life of warning points. :sad:

Certain posters sole purpose is getting a thread locked, or trolling - It's pretty pathetic. To avoid the heavy hand I won't name names, but you know who they are... IGNORE THEM!! It's that simple...

I honestly can't find anyone with one star... I wouldn't even think it's possible if it wasn't for your profile. Basically every single poster rates you as the absolute lowest.

This thread might become the new test forum. The jury's out but I like what I see so far. We just need a call for jihad, a little bit of randomness, and a whole lot of Brong! and we'll be there.

I'd like the recap the following day on Youtube.

I think the girl should provide some color too... Hopefully she addresses us as FBGs.

Users who are viewing this thread