What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (5 Viewers)

So far: Coronado Idiot IPA (fitting) and Avery Ale to the Chief. :thumbdown: Might have to go back to KingG's store afterall for some take back to Va beers.

:coffee:

Went to some European place for dinner tonight.

Started with Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale. Not a particularly great choice for pre-dinner/appetizers....very tasty, but very filling.

Moved on the huge bottle of Westmalle Tripel after the appetizers. WOW. Probably the best beer I've ever had (def the most expensive). It's got a tangy, almost spicy feel to it....awesome. I got 1/2way through the bottle before I knew I wasn't going to be able to drive home if I finished it. We recorked the bottle and I'm finishing it now.....obviously not the way it's meant to be drank, but I don't care. :suds:

I had seen Blue Moon Pumpkin beer at safeway yesterday but they were sold out today so I snagged a six pack of Lost Coast Downtown Brown :rolleyes: I've gotten 2 down so far and I hope to be on my fourth when I fire up the grill.

Just picked up a 6 of Fat Weasel Ale at Trader Joes. Any word on if the stuff is any good? Totally a purchase based on name alone

Having a vodka and soda right now, but the wife bought an unknown 6 pack, in the fridge downstairs. Hopefully something good.

Great Lakes Nosferatu - 85 IBU - 8% Alcohol

Wow...excellent taste!

On Deck....Two Brothers Heavy-Handed IPA

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread