What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (1 Viewer)

After a horrific 2 year hiatus (despite being only about 450 miles from the brewery), the distributor in Monterey County, finally, once again started carrying Stone.

Last night - Arrogant *******

Tonight - IPA

And there was much rejoicing . . .

:no:

Blooms(grocery store in my town) has customizable 6 packs. Any 6 beers for $8.69. Today I got:

Shiner Bock

Harp Lager

Warsteiner Dunkel

Sierra Nevada Porter

Bohemia Clasica

Pete's Wicked Ale

Just cracked the Shiner Bock open. Will be consuming them as the night progresses.

Last night I had 5 Paulaner Salvators (double bocks) and 3 Sam Adams cream stouts.

I woke up this morning and took the dump of a lifetime.

Started with a couple Dogfish 90 min IPAs and have moved on to a large bottle of Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest.

It's a good night. :thumbup:

Lagunitas Red

It's been a while since I had one, but I've developed a new found appreciation for this wonderful beer.

for me, Bud Light...

but for you beer snobs, I also have some Mexican beer, "Negro something I'm too lazy to get up to check on".

of course, that's probably a lower brand as well.

Miller Lite since I'm pretty low maintenance. When I'm feeling high maintenance I roll with Corona Extra with no lime. Yeah, I'm uncouth and barbaric, but the world needs ditch diggers too.

Users who are viewing this thread