What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (2 Viewers)

Didn't get my beer club beers today.

I got my first chimay red for tonight to enjoy.

What glass should I use? I have every shape imaginable.
Shallow, wide mouth glass. Think opposite of a flute or champagne glass.

Didn't get my beer club beers today.

I got my first chimay red for tonight to enjoy.

What glass should I use? I have every shape imaginable.
Shallow, wide mouth glass. Think opposite of a flute or champagne glass.
I found a drawing on the side of the bottle that pointed me in this direction. Thanks, it's not what I expected. Silky smooth with a really long finish. Was expecting flavor right off. I can see why this has such a price tag though. It's unlike anything I've had.

Took a trip to a small beer store here in town and decided to try some middle of the road beers Ive never tried before since they didnt have any DFH or much else that tickled my fancy...I picked up a single of each of these:

Mendocino White Hawk IPA so so

Mendocino Red Tail Ale so so

Mendocino Eye of the Hawk Ale so so

Sam Smith's Winter Welcome :thumbup:

Anchor OSA 2005 :thumbup:

McEwan's IPA

Unibroue La Fin Du Monde

Wychwood Hobgoblin Ale

Dunedin Celtic Gold Ale

Also put some DFH 90 min on order. Between these and my FBG beer club beers that just got here (Old Dominion Winter Ale and St Georges Porter), looks like Ive got a nice variety to drink over the next few nights.

:banned:
No love for La Fin Du Monde? I know its VERY highly rated at BA.....Cant wait to try it.

Took a trip to a small beer store here in town and decided to try some middle of the road beers Ive never tried before since they didnt have any DFH or much else that tickled my fancy...I picked up a single of each of these:

Mendocino White Hawk IPA so so

Mendocino Red Tail Ale so so

Mendocino Eye of the Hawk Ale so so

Sam Smith's Winter Welcome :thumbup:

Anchor OSA 2005 :thumbup:

McEwan's IPA

Unibroue La Fin Du Monde

Wychwood Hobgoblin Ale

Dunedin Celtic Gold Ale

Also put some DFH 90 min on order. Between these and my FBG beer club beers that just got here (Old Dominion Winter Ale and St Georges Porter), looks like Ive got a nice variety to drink over the next few nights.

No love for La Fin Du Monde? I know its VERY highly rated at BA.....Cant wait to try it.
La Fin Du Mond was the first "out there" beer I ever tried. Also, I've added Great Divide Hibernation and Shiner Bock to tonight's beer list.

7 Newcastles

1 Shinerbock

2 house Ambers from Dan McGuiness, a local Irish Pub.

Havent had a drink for 4 hours and Im still drunk.
5 Newcastles3 Margaritas

1 redbull/jager

1 makers/water

3 captains/coke

3 bacardi/sprite

1 sex with an alligator

3 house ambers from dan mcginnis

I MIGHT need to take a night off.

Titan IPA and a big bowl of home made seafood gumbo, which I made earlier today. IPAs are the perfect beer for this type of food.Yum.

Great Divide St. Bridget's PorterDogfish Head 60 Minute IPAI think I may drink this whole 6 pack of DFH to celebrate my bonus Saturday night by getting hammered and hemmoraghing money on Pokerstars.

1st stab at home brew!!!

(w/help from a buddy - his gear)

Dark lager, but was thick and had huge flavor.

Almost more like a porter.

Totally hit it out of the park.

Awesome, awesome brew . . .

Can't wait to try some more.

Can't wait to get my own gear.
lager, really? Most people would go with an ale for their first brew.PM me a grain bills with hops and yeast if you get a chance.

I have brewed two batches in the last couple of weeks. One was an arrogant ******* clone and the other was an improvized porter with big american hops and a steam (California) ale yeast.
Here's where we got the ingredients (it came as a kit).Here's the kit we used.

Great way to get started and am looking forward to graduating to the more advanced kits,

and eventually, buying everything separately.

edit to add -> looks like they don't list specifics, I'll see if I still have the list.
That makes sense to use the cali yeast. They call it lager, but its really an ale yeast. Unless its some strain that I have never heard of.GL.

I got my kererator set back up this weekend. I now have an 18 month old cider on tap, with the porter and AB clone still fermenting. They are BIG brews.

Attention to all you DC Metro area FBGers Dogfish Head Brewpub is open in Gaithersburg Maryland.
Not actually a brew pub, but yes - the first of several DC area DFH Ale Houses is now open in G'burg!

I went to a real ale festival (Friday the Firkinteenth) on friday and had the following cask conditioned beers:Appalachian Bourbon Barrell Oak Aged Scottish Ale - (soooo good!)Flying Fish HopfishGeneral Lafayette All Fuggled Up - (worst beer of the year so far - not cellared well)Iron Hill Poor Richards AleJohn Harvards AltMiddle Ages 10th Anniversary - (holy hop-#### this was nice)Nodding Head Hoppy EndingRamstein Pale Ale - (beautifully unexpected beer)Rock Art Midnight Madness Smoked Porter - (never even heard of this brewey before)Sly Fox Robbie Burn's Scottish AleVictory Uncle Teddy's Bitter - (nothing beats a well done bitter on cask)Yards simcoe hopped Philadelphia Pale Ale - (I love me some simcoe)Heavyweight Black OceanGood times!!

Another trip to the beer store, another bunch of new beers.Ayinger Celebration (dopplebock)Orval Trappist aleAcme IPAButte Creek Organic IPAUnibroue MauditeUnibroue Trois PistolesHurricane Reef Pale Ale (Florida beer)Leinenkugel RedAs well as Boulder's Hazed & Infused and DFH 60 (they were out of 90min)I still havent finished all the beer I got LAST time. Oh well, Im set for a week or so.

Titan IPA and a big bowl of home made seafood gumbo, which I made earlier today. IPAs are the perfect beer for this type of food.

Yum.
Titan IPA has recently found its way to Claifonia. Rock solid IPA offering.

For tonight's drinking pleasure, I am 1/3 of the way into a Orval trappist ale. So far its great. One of the better trappists Ive tried.On deck I have a Unibroue Trois Pistoles, and if Im still in the mood for Belgians after that, Ill posish off my bottle of Maudite.This is the 1st time trying any of these beers.

For tonight's drinking pleasure, I am 1/3 of the way into a Orval trappist ale. So far its great. One of the better trappists Ive tried.

On deck I have a Unibroue Trois Pistoles, and if Im still in the mood for Belgians after that, Ill posish off my bottle of Maudite.

This is the 1st time trying any of these beers.
Suprised you haven't had those. All of Unibroue's beers are good. Except for their fruit beers. Exception of that exception is the Quelque Chose. A cherry beer that is meant to be drank hot like a cider. Very original, very unique, very good.For me right now is the Avery Anniversary Twelve. Disappointing so far, to say the least. Every Avery I've had up to this point thas been stellar except for this one. Tastes a bit like liquid soap

For tonight's drinking pleasure, I am 1/3 of the way into a Orval trappist ale. So far its great. One of the better trappists Ive tried.

On deck I have a Unibroue Trois Pistoles, and if Im still in the mood for Belgians after that, Ill posish off my bottle of Maudite.

Suprised you haven't had those. All of Unibroue's beers are good. Except for their fruit beers. Exception of that exception is the Quelque Chose. A cherry beer that is meant to be drank hot like a cider. Very original, very unique, very good.For me right now is the Avery Anniversary Twelve. Disappointing so far, to say the least. Every Avery I've had up to this point thas been stellar except for this one. Tastes a bit like liquid soap
If I remember correctly, I wasnt overly impressed with Avery's IPA when I tried it a few months back. May have to revisit it. I know it gets good reviews over at BA.I swear Ive permanently damaged my tongue from tha hop barrage Ive attacked it with since I discovered IPAs and DIPAs. Nothing is hoppy enough any more.

If I remember correctly, I wasnt overly impressed with Avery's IPA when I tried it a few months back. May have to revisit it. I know it gets good reviews over at BA.I swear Ive permanently damaged my tongue from tha hop barrage Ive attacked it with since I discovered IPAs and DIPAs. Nothing is hoppy enough any more.

I think the Avery IPA is pretty solid. Probably not in my top half-dozen (which would be DFH, Titan, Lagunitas, Stone, Victory Hop Devil, and something else off the top of my head) but better than most.

Last edited by a moderator:

Suprised you haven't had those. All of Unibroue's beers are good. Except for their fruit beers. Exception of that exception is the Quelque Chose. A cherry beer that is meant to be drank hot like a cider. Very original, very unique, very good.
Well as luck would have it, when I went to the fridge to grab the Maudite (after the Trois Pistoles, which I thought was better than the Orval), I noticed a beer I forgot I had: An Ayinger's Celebrator Dopplebock. After 5 minutes of going back and forth of which one to try, I popped the top on the Celebrator and poured it into my glass. Had I known what I was in store for, i would have milked it a bit longer. But no - I had to give it a quick sniff and sip. Holy #### this stuff is nectar. One of the best beers Ive ever had (this coming from a hopehead?!). This beer was so good Im kicking myself for only buying one. I was speechless when I tasted it. Seriously, one of the best beers Ive ever had the pleasure of drinking. The last drink came WAY too soon. I am picking up some more of this heavenly stuff. Ive never had anything CLOSE to this beer.

Wow.

First dopplebock Ive ever had (I think). Ive only been into top shelf beers for less than a year, so Im still a bit wary of trying some styles I have preconceived notions about. Ive GOT to stop that.

I reviewed this beer on BA (where later I noticed its rated the 11th highest rated beer overall, and I usually dont agree with the best of the best over there), and when I went back and looked, it clocked in as my highest rated beer. Simply amazing, I cant find a single flaw. Ive never been floored like this over a beer before. I need to stop typing.

I think the Avery IPA is pretty solid. Probably not in my top half-dozen (which would be DFH, Titan, Lagunitas, Stone, Victory Hop Devil, and something else off the top of my head) but better than most.
IPA isn't bad. Nor is the White Rascal. But the Reverend, Hog Heaven and the Czar are the beers that I really think about when I think about Avery.Since I last posted I had the Out of Bounds Stout and the New World Porter from Avery. The stout was ok I suppose, much too cloying for me...wouldn't purchase it again. But the porter was intriguing...oddly fruity for a dark beer. I'd be hard pressed to call it a porter, IMO. Perhaps a dark ale.

Well as luck would have it, when I went to the fridge to grab the Maudite (after the Trois Pistoles, which I thought was better than the Orval), I noticed a beer I forgot I had: An Ayinger's Celebrator Dopplebock. After 5 minutes of going back and forth of which one to try, I popped the top on the Celebrator and poured it into my glass. Had I known what I was in store for, i would have milked it a bit longer. But no - I had to give it a quick sniff and sip.

Holy #### this stuff is nectar. One of the best beers Ive ever had (this coming from a hopehead?!). This beer was so good Im kicking myself for only buying one. I was speechless when I tasted it. Seriously, one of the best beers Ive ever had the pleasure of drinking. The last drink came WAY too soon. I am picking up some more of this heavenly stuff. Ive never had anything CLOSE to this beer.

Wow.

First dopplebock Ive ever had (I think). Ive only been into top shelf beers for less than a year, so Im still a bit wary of trying some styles I have preconceived notions about. Ive GOT to stop that.

I reviewed this beer on BA (where later I noticed its rated the 11th highest rated beer overall, and I usually dont agree with the best of the best over there), and when I went back and looked, it clocked in as my highest rated beer. Simply amazing, I cant find a single flaw. Ive never been floored like this over a bighest rated beer before. I need to stop typing.

Celebrator is excellent. And fortunately, readily available. Two that are better IMHO, but not readily available are Andechs (true beer of the gods) and Thomas Hooker Liberator. They both used to be way up near the top. Andechs was definitely top 10. Now since the Alstroms use their fuzzy math, it's dropped down. The review average is a 4.52, yet somehow their "secret" calculation makes it a 4.24. :shrug: On my one (so far) trip to Germany, I made the trip up to the Andechs monastery. I had never tried their stuff so I had no idea what to get. Unfortunately, I was extremely hungover from 7 litres of beer the night before and my friends didn't bother to tell me that the dopplebock was the best beer on the planet. So, I start out with a wheat beer. Good light beer to start out with. Then I move on to a Helles. Nice. Then I'm feeling well enough for the dopplebock. :wub: Then the bus came to take us back. :rant: I brought back as many bottles as I could fit in my luggage. I might be going back this year. I think I'll leave my clothes behind when I leave and fill my suitcase with beer. Wonder how many they'll let me on the plane with?

I only tried the Thomas Hooker Liberator once, but liked it enough to try to find it on my trip to the northeast. I failed miserably. I'm going back to Boston next month. They better have it this time. :hot: But I'm not counting on it since it's supposedly a spring seasonal for them. :(

I posted this last night in the "Based on beers that I like" thread...
Just tried the Avery 12th Anniversary Saison. Wow, one word came to mind... swill. Overpowering nutmeg aroma and flavor. Also soapy on the aroma. $6.50 for the 22 oz. bottle. I poured it out. I NEVER waste beer but I made an exception.

Such a disappointment.

Celebrator is excellent. And fortunately, readily available. Two that are better IMHO, but not readily available are Andechs (true beer of the gods) and Thomas Hooker Liberator. They both used to be way up near the top. Andechs was definitely top 10. Now since the Alstroms use their fuzzy math, it's dropped down. The review average is a 4.52, yet somehow their "secret" calculation makes it a 4.24. :shrug:

On my one (so far) trip to Germany, I made the trip up to the Andechs monastery. I had never tried their stuff so I had no idea what to get. Unfortunately, I was extremely hungover from 7 litres of beer the night before and my friends didn't bother to tell me that the dopplebock was the best beer on the planet. So, I start out with a wheat beer. Good light beer to start out with. Then I move on to a Helles. Nice. Then I'm feeling well enough for the dopplebock. :wub: Then the bus came to take us back. :rant: I brought back as many bottles as I could fit in my luggage. I might be going back this year. I think I'll leave my clothes behind when I leave and fill my suitcase with beer. Wonder how many they'll let me on the plane with?

I only tried the Thomas Hooker Liberator once, but liked it enough to try to find it on my trip to the northeast. I failed miserably. I'm going back to Boston next month. They better have it this time. :hot: But I'm not counting on it since it's supposedly a spring seasonal for them. :(
I will try to seek those 2 beers out. Somehow, someway....I will, nay - I MUST - track them down. If theres better beer than the Ayinger, I must try it.

Celebrator is excellent. And fortunately, readily available. Two that are better IMHO, but not readily available are Andechs (true beer of the gods) and Thomas Hooker Liberator. They both used to be way up near the top. Andechs was definitely top 10. Now since the Alstroms use their fuzzy math, it's dropped down. The review average is a 4.52, yet somehow their "secret" calculation makes it a 4.24. :shrug:

On my one (so far) trip to Germany, I made the trip up to the Andechs monastery. I had never tried their stuff so I had no idea what to get. Unfortunately, I was extremely hungover from 7 litres of beer the night before and my friends didn't bother to tell me that the dopplebock was the best beer on the planet. So, I start out with a wheat beer. Good light beer to start out with. Then I move on to a Helles. Nice. Then I'm feeling well enough for the dopplebock. :wub: Then the bus came to take us back. :rant: I brought back as many bottles as I could fit in my luggage. I might be going back this year. I think I'll leave my clothes behind when I leave and fill my suitcase with beer. Wonder how many they'll let me on the plane with?

I will try to seek those 2 beers out. Somehow, someway....I will, nay - I MUST - track them down. If theres better beer than the Ayinger, I must try it.
Just found out someone I know knows someone who went to Munich and brought back 4 bottles of Andechs. One has my name on it. :excited: :headbang: :pickle: Edit: The someone who brought the beer back is someone I know afterall. She brought back 2 other bottles that the other guy doesn't know about. She doesn't drink. Looks like I might be getting more than 1 bottle. :clap:

Just found out someone I know knows someone who went to Munich and brought back 4 bottles of Andechs. One has my name on it. :excited: :headbang: :pickle: Edit: The someone who brought the beer back is someone I know afterall. She brought back 2 other bottles that the other guy doesn't know about. She doesn't drink. Looks like I might be getting more than 1 bottle. :clap:
:jealous: :banned:

Tonight I enjoyed a St George's Porter (Thanks 3C's!), and now I am sipping on a Dogfish 90 minute IPA thanks to FatMax (We have a beer trade in progress and Im drinking the leftovers of what I am sending)

After this, I will pop the top on a bomber of Great Divide's Hercules Double IPA, also a trade leftover. After that I will be hammered and will go to bed.

Life......ISGOOD!

I put together a list of beers Ive tried since I ditched the macro world last March and headed into real beer territory. Not counting a few imports like Sol, Bass, St Pauli Girl, etc, I totaled it up and found that in the last 10 months, Ive tried 97 new beers (mostly American Micros and top shelf imports like Belgians, Hefes, Trappists, some English Ales, etc)I have 4 beers in my fridge I havent tried yet, but none of them are expected to be anything real special....Im thinking my 100th beer should be something good, and Ive got a trade on the way with some good beers that should arrive Wednesday....Ive narrowed my 100th new beer selection down to those Im getting in the trade:Stone Double BastardStone Arrogant BastardBear Republic Racer 5 IPAAnderson Valley Hop Ottin' IPADecisions, decisions...

Sierra Neveda Bigfoot Ale. 2006 version just came out. I know the beer laws have changed drastically when I saw this at my local podunk grocery store. :banned:

Sierra Neveda Bigfoot Ale. 2006 version just came out. I know the beer laws have changed drastically when I saw this at my local podunk grocery store. :banned:
I still think Bigfoot is better used as a paint remover than it is a beverage. I'm just not a fan of the barlywine style.I'd go with Arrogant ******* or Racer 5. Both easily make my top five. Double is a nice beer too.

I still think Bigfoot is better used as a paint remover than it is a beverage. I'm just not a fan of the barlywine style.

I'd go with Arrogant ******* or Racer 5. Both easily make my top five. Double is a nice beer too.
Yeah, barleywines are an acquired taste. My favorite is Old Ruffian from Great Divide. But the Bigfoot is good and fairly affordable.As for Wingnut's 100th beer, I would go with the Double *******. You might as well make the 100th a kick ### strong beer. I have not tried the Racer 5.

I have not tried the Racer 5.
If you can't find it locally, I'll send you some ASAP. It is a must for a beer lover. I'm drinking one right now just to check to make sure my original evaluation was correct. It is. This is great. The only downside is that it is $4.50 per bomber.I can't believe how much I've pimped this beer the last few days.

I have not tried the Racer 5.
If you can't find it locally, I'll send you some ASAP. It is a must for a beer lover. I'm drinking one right now just to check to make sure my original evaluation was correct. It is. This is great. The only downside is that it is $4.50 per bomber.I can't believe how much I've pimped this beer the last few days.
Keep on pimpin! Im counting the hours until your package arrives....Funny story....I had been looking all over the place for an online store where I could order me some Racer 5 (Florida is always on the list of states online shops cant ship to because of the communist alcohol shipping laws)...then the night before I found out youd be sending Racer 5 instead of Ruination, I noticed the Bear Republic website had "gift baskets" that had a Bomber, 2 pint glasses, a t-Shirt, and a few brewery collectibles for the price of a shirt and glasses...so I ordered one, thinking theyd tell me they cant send it...But lo and behold, they emailed me the next day saying it was on the way.

Thats alright with me though, cause now Ill have TWO bombers of Racer 5 to sample instead of one next week!!!!

I put together a list of beers Ive tried since I ditched the macro world last March and headed into real beer territory. Not counting a few imports like Sol, Bass, St Pauli Girl, etc, I totaled it up and found that in the last 10 months, Ive tried 97 new beers (mostly American Micros and top shelf imports like Belgians, Hefes, Trappists, some English Ales, etc)

I have 4 beers in my fridge I havent tried yet, but none of them are expected to be anything real special....Im thinking my 100th beer should be something good, and Ive got a trade on the way with some good beers that should arrive Wednesday....Ive narrowed my 100th new beer selection down to those Im getting in the trade:

Stone Double *******

Stone Arrogant *******

Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA

Anderson Valley Hop Ottin' IPA

Decisions, decisions...
This is pretty much a win-win situation all the way around.

I put together a list of beers Ive tried since I ditched the macro world last March and headed into real beer territory.  Not counting a few imports like Sol, Bass, St Pauli Girl, etc, I totaled it up and found that in the last 10 months, Ive tried 97 new beers (mostly American Micros and top shelf imports like Belgians, Hefes, Trappists, some English Ales, etc)

I have 4 beers in my fridge I havent tried yet, but none of them are expected to be anything real special....Im thinking my 100th beer should be something good, and Ive got a trade on the way with some good beers that should arrive Wednesday....Ive narrowed my 100th new beer selection down to those Im getting in the trade:

Stone Double *******

Stone Arrogant *******

Decisions, decisions...
:goodposting:

I put together a list of beers Ive tried since I ditched the macro world last March and headed into real beer territory.  Not counting a few imports like Sol, Bass, St Pauli Girl, etc, I totaled it up and found that in the last 10 months, Ive tried 97 new beers (mostly American Micros and top shelf imports like Belgians, Hefes, Trappists, some English Ales, etc)

Stone Double *******

Stone Arrogant *******

Decisions, decisions...
Agreed. Very very jealous.

I put together a list of beers Ive tried since I ditched the macro world last March and headed into real beer territory. Not counting a few imports like Sol, Bass, St Pauli Girl, etc, I totaled it up and found that in the last 10 months, Ive tried 97 new beers (mostly American Micros and top shelf imports like Belgians, Hefes, Trappists, some English Ales, etc)

Stone Double *******

Stone Arrogant *******

Decisions, decisions...
:yes: Quite a four-some. Im thinking Stone's DB will be the lucky brew.

Stone Double *******

Stone Arrogant *******

Decisions, decisions...
:yes: Quite a four-some. Im thinking Stone's DB will be the lucky brew.
Count your blessings...like all experiences you only get to experience "the first time" once. Getting to drink a Double ******* for the first time is worth savoring. Not everyday do you get to drink a top 20 beer in the world :excited: . I'm quite confident it will live up to its reputation and your expectations.

Question: Is DFH 60 min supposed to smell like bad weed? Just wondering...
Id say sometimes, yes. For some reason, it seems lately that DFH 60min has not been real consistant. I bought 2 six packs at 2 different stores this month and they tasted different. One was more malty (sweet) that hoppy, and the other was a pure hop bomb. It always has malty sweetness, but in one six pack the hops seemed to disappear.For some reason the bottling date wasnt notched on the labels on either 6 pack, so I have no idea which was fresher, or if they were out of date, or had been light struck or what...

Question: Is DFH 60 min supposed to smell like bad weed? Just wondering...
Id say sometimes, yes. For some reason, it seems lately that DFH 60min has not been real consistant. I bought 2 six packs at 2 different stores this month and they tasted different. One was more malty (sweet) that hoppy, and the other was a pure hop bomb. It always has malty sweetness, but in one six pack the hops seemed to disappear.For some reason the bottling date wasnt notched on the labels on either 6 pack, so I have no idea which was fresher, or if they were out of date, or had been light struck or what...
I just asked, because, I've only ever had it from the same case. It was ultra fresh too, the local dsitributor didn't have it for awhile and as soon as they got some I scooped up a case to try. It was ultra ultra ultra hoppy, I just didn't expect it, and after I poured it in a glass it smelled like someone just opened a bag of weed. Not that I would know what that smells like.

I just asked, because, I've only ever had it from the same case. It was ultra fresh too, the local dsitributor didn't have it for awhile and as soon as they got some I scooped up a case to try. It was ultra ultra ultra hoppy, I just didn't expect it, and after I poured it in a glass it smelled like someone just opened a bag of weed. Not that I would know what that smells like.
Well, hops are in the Cannabaceae family of plants which includes the bag of weed you mentioned.

Going to try a New Belgium Biere de Mars. Not expecting much... never had it so I've got to try it once.
It's an interesting beer. I think they deserve credit for that. It's much better than Fat Tire. Bierre de Mars and 1554 are the only two things from New Belgium that I'll drink.The grocery store I stopped at on the way home had a pretty crappy selection, so I'm just drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale tonight.

Going to try a New Belgium Biere de Mars. Not expecting much... never had it so I've got to try it once.
It's an interesting beer. I think they deserve credit for that. It's much better than Fat Tire. Bierre de Mars and 1554 are the only two things from New Belgium that I'll drink.The grocery store I stopped at on the way home had a pretty crappy selection, so I'm just drinking Sierra Nevada Pale Ale tonight.
I was in Tucson last weekend picking up a truck to drive back to LA. Heard about a nice liquor store in town called Plaza Liquors so I swung by to see if they had anything I couldn't get at home. Sure glad I did.Loads of beers I couldn't get and quite a few I've never seen.

They had a full supply of Dogfish, Avery, etc. I even found a Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout...one of the beers I've been looking for for quite some time. Thats where I got the Bierre de Mars. Dropped a couple of bills at this place and loaded up the truck. With that and the beer of the month club I got for Christmas, I should be drinking pretty well for a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread