What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (7 Viewers)

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale : hammered

This stuff will slam you and then give you a yeast infection but it's good for my coat and it keeps the fleas at bay at least that what my dog tells me.

Bud Light tonight (I know, I'm splurging) followed up by more Bud Light tomorrow and since I have Friday off I'm going out on a limb and trying something different. . .Bud Light.

Sierra Nevada Bigfoot Ale : hammeredThis stuff will slam you and then give you a yeast infection but it's good for my coat and it keeps the fleas at bay at least that what my dog tells me.
It's the last beer to make me ralph but it was well worth the ride. :goodposting:

going harvest moon pumpkin ale tonight
I like Blue Moon... and I like Harvest Moon...I just had some Full Moon Winter Ale... I think I like it best of all the 'Moon' beers. The description on the label says...'This full-bodied ale is brewed with roasted malts and a hint of Dark Belgian sugar for a perfectly balanced taste...'I tend to like malty, slightly sweet beers... and I tend not to like hoppy beers... I am liking the Full Moon.

Greetings Gentlemen...and 3Cs...

Having just returned from my 6 months of imposed sobriety in Afghanistan, I am ready to contribute once again.

My wife had a couple of things left over from hosting Thanksgiving...

First night back I eased into it with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Last night I tried a Kennebunkport IPA (formerly Sea Dog Old East India Pale Ale) or two....

Had Blue Moon "Full Moon" last night while watching Pac-Man destroy DLH.

Solid darker beer. Has a nice hint of sweetness too.

Highland Brewing's "Cold Mountain Winter Ale". This Years seems a bit hoppier with a nice vanilla note to it.

Greetings Gentlemen...and 3Cs...

Having just returned from my 6 months of imposed sobriety in Afghanistan, I am ready to contribute once again.

My wife had a couple of things left over from hosting Thanksgiving...

First night back I eased into it with a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Last night I tried a Kennebunkport IPA (formerly Sea Dog Old East India Pale Ale) or two....
:bag: Welcome back. :thumbup:

elcohiba said:
Highland Brewing's "Cold Mountain Winter Ale". This Years seems a bit hoppier with a nice vanilla note to it.
Picked up one or two of those yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread