What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (4 Viewers)

Just picked up a case of Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale. It was in the seasonal section. I scanned the entire case to see where it was made and couldnt find anything. It was only $30 so figured WTF. Got it home and opened it up to see its made by Michelob. I feel like I was tricked.

Arizona Ron said:
Cracked open a Yuengling...Just became available in GA :unsure:
Get ready for a nice headache.
:thumbup:Yuengling is better than any beer in the same price range. I am a beer snob myself, and its my every day beer. I like the real good stuff too, but nuttin wrong with Yuengling. Id take it over almost any BMC product 100 times out of 100.

Had Michelob Amber Bock while waiting for my flight that was delayed 2 hours. I was pleasantly suprised it's a great dark beer and actually like it better than Sam Adams!

Enjoying a Founders Backwoods *******.

Very good beer. Visited my local beer store and came home with Fantome, Alpha Klaus, Jolly Pumkin, Moylans Kilt Lifters, Southern Tier Chocolat Stout, and others. Just saving those for a later date.

Time for my annual check-in.

BIL had announced his engagement.

Confided in wifey (his sis) and me that they are eloping on 1/1 in Tahoe.

Combined with the fact that he towed my broken down POS car 120 today, it was time to celibrate.

So far tonight, we've split:

Spaten Optimator

Stone Veritcal Epic 08/08/08

North Coast Brother Thelonious

Chouffe Bobbelen IPA Trippel

Barbar Winter Bok

For dessert awaits:

Rogue Shakespeare Stout

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Enjoying a Founders Backwoods *******.

Very good beer. Visited my local beer store and came home with Fantome, Alpha Klaus, Jolly Pumkin, Moylans Kilt Lifters, Southern Tier Chocolat Stout, and others. Just saving those for a later date.
Three Cellars?
Yes sir. They reopen Saturday at the new location. Drinking an Alpha Klaus bomber tonight, then I'm not sure what I will work on. Just got off the phone with my Belgium connection and he will be working on a Westvleteren case for me this year. :FINGERSCROSSED:

I've had a few Southern Tier Raspberry Porters lately.

It's not bad....a very light porter...I saw "porter" and I was expecting something a little more filling....the beer is very sweet as well.

I've had a few Southern Tier Raspberry Porters lately.It's not bad....a very light porter...I saw "porter" and I was expecting something a little more filling....the beer is very sweet as well.
Tonight is a Porter night for me, started with a Alpha Klaus Porter bomber, then a Bells Porter and now I am working on an O'so Night Train Porter. Hopefully one more Porter before midnight then off to sleep!

Polished off a half case of Landshark last night over the course of the evening. Feeling remarkably well today.

Great Lakes Brewing Co. Christmas Ale last night. Feeling not so well this morning... gotta get some food in me.

Started last night with some Three Floyd's Dreadnaught IPA. :lmao:

From there moved to Dark Horse Perkulator Coffee Dopplebock. :thumbup:

Finished the night on Bell's Kalamazoo Hopsolution Ale. :thumbup:

:thumbup:

My brother turns 21 on Tuesday and I was thinking about getting him a subscription to a beer of the month club. However, it looks like there are many to choose from when looking online. Any suggestions from the guys in here?

Users who are viewing this thread