What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What kind of beer is everyone drinking tonight? (1 Viewer)

Abita Beer - http://abita.com/brews/strawberry.php

It may sound sissified, but its prety damn good for a spring/summer beer.
Agreed. Just came here to post this one. Just picked up 3 sixers of it (all they had left) and a six of Petes Strawberry Blonde. Felt like a fool buying all of that but the Abita is really good.I also picked up a bottle of Rogue Double Dead Guy Ale and a six pack of Point Nude Beach Summer Wheat.

Bought a fourer (sixer?) of Dogfish Head Aprilhop. Not bad. A little tart on the initial taste, probably due to the Apricot. Tart/sour aftertaste. Drinkable but not sure if I would buy any more of it. Also have some Sierra Nevada Summerfest. That's coming up next.

Bristol's Beehive Honey Wheat--locak beer here in Colorado Spring

I also have their Compass IPA--I tried it last night and it was a little rough--not something I would normally drink but after the Nuggets game tonight (either win or lose) I might end up drinking them since I forgot to do a beer run before coming home.

Really cool experience today. Earlier in this thread I posted that I had some Prima Pils from Victory Brewing. The stuff I bought was excellent but the expiration date was 12/2007. I sent an email to one of the owners of the brewery and their rep in this area letting them know that the beer was fine but the date on the shelves was way past due. The rep immediately emailed me back and asked if we could meet so that he could get me a fresh sixer to make up for it. Never one to turn down an opportunity for free beer I naturally said yes and we traded emails back and forth to try to arrange it. Never happened and I kinda forgot about it.

Skip to this Monday and I get an email from the rep asking if I have to meet for coffee this week. We met this morning and dude hooked me up with a case of Prima Pils and a sixer of their summer brew, Whirlwind Witbier. Victory just got a customer for life :thumbup: Absolutely awesome customer service, can't say enough about how cool this guy was and how much they really care about stuff like this. Doesn't hurt that their beer is some of the best I've ever had either.

DRINK VICTORY BREWING BEER(S)!!!!!

I got a Nimbus Dirty Guera going here. I made a sixer of Nimbus beers today. I bought one of each type they make. This one is not bad although I am not sure about the lingering sweetness after you take a drink. I dont know that I would drink a six pack of this. It may go down better with some food. I will update with the other ones.

Anyone familiar with this brewery?

http://nimbusbeer.qwestoffice.net/

pounding yueglings (alone i might add) in an effort to build some tolerance for a wedding next weekend. i haven't been drinking much at all lately.

I have 1 more to go and i will begin taking shots at midnight.

pounding yueglings (alone i might add) in an effort to build some tolerance for a wedding next weekend. i haven't been drinking much at all lately.I have 1 more to go and i will begin taking shots at midnight.
Competitive wedding?Are you boquet catching training as well?

New Belgium (makers of Fat Tire) have this one (new?) called Mighty Arrow

VERY good stuff. Similar to Sierra Nevada or Stone

Drinking an IPA that I homebrewed in April. Pretty good stuff if I do say so myself! :unsure:

3Cs, you are welcome to a bottle to sample, next time we meet.

CHUCK

Im drinking decanted 'starter' beer. lol, have a 1/2g to finsh up from the Honey Blond we made tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread