What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What's Normal? - Do You Kiss Your Significant Other Daily? (1 Viewer)

Do You Kiss Your Significant Other Daily?

• Yes

Votes: 80 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 26.7%
  • I Don't Have A Significant Other

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
Yes.....I grew up in a loveless, dysfunctional home, so I try to make a point to show my kids that I love their mother.
Seconded. To this day I’ve never hugged my father or had him say he loves me. I vowed my daughter would never feel this way. Not sure there’s a day that goes by I don’t hug her and tell her I love her. Also am sure she sees me do the same with her mom.

Yes.....I grew up in a loveless, dysfunctional home, so I try to make a point to show my kids that I love their mother.
Seconded. To this day I’ve never hugged my father or had him say he loves me. I vowed my daughter would never feel this way. Not sure there’s a day that goes by I don’t hug her and tell her I love her. Also am sure she sees me do the same with her mom.

You guys had a father!?!?!? :wink:

You guys had a father!?!?!? :wink:
Definitions may vary. Lol.

Kiss yeah. Make out (French kiss) no.
Right, I voted thinking normal kiss on the lips, cheek, forehead. Something you would feel comfortable doing in front of other family members.
Nothing like a good make out kiss with the wife in front of our teen and then twenty-something kids, done mostly just to make them uncomfortable.
Afterwards ask them if they'd like to have The Talk.

Yep.
This. I don’t know that I’d call my parents dysfunctional, and they stayed married for almost 60 years now. But there are definitely things we do better. Positive affection was lacking.

Right, I voted thinking normal kiss on the lips, cheek, forehead. Something you would feel comfortable doing in front of other family members.
Nothing like a good make out kiss with the wife in front of our teen and then twenty-something kids, done mostly just to make them uncomfortable.
Afterwards ask them if they'd like to have The Talk.
That’s the nice thing about most of them being alive to see their mother pregnant. We’ve had “the talk” many times.

And yet neither my 20 or 18yo have had a romantic relationship 🤷

I'm usually not awake before she leaves for work, but as long as our paths cross while we are both awake in the evening, yes.

yeap, at least twice. before going to bed, before leaving for work the other, and usually something random during the day.

Now that we are in our 40s, our sex life is probably the best it's ever been.

Oh yeah, several times a day. And it's been years since the kids were gone so, with my balance problems, I can get away with "whoa, little off balance here" and some safety grabbing onto her while kissing. She knows it's BS and likes it.

Typically when leaving for work, when getting home from work and when one of us goes to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread