What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which backup RB's hold the most value if they became starters? (1 Viewer)

TheWinz

Footballguy
I am not searching for decent 1B's. I am trying to focus on guys who would basically assume the workhorse role if they became starter due to injury. For example, when Pierce was out for 3 games, Singletary touched the ball 70 times. All other RB's combined for the Texans had 5 touches. Can you think of anyone who would have such a workload if the main guy went down?

I am not searching for decent 1B's. I am trying to focus on guys who would basically assume the workhorse role if they became starter due to injury. For example, when Pierce was out for 3 games, Singletary touched the ball 70 times. All other RB's combined for the Texans had 5 touches. Can you think of anyone who would have such a workload if the main guy went down?
Probably not that same workload, but lots that would have huge value.

Zeke, Dalvin, Hunt, Moss, Spears, Dowdle, Gibson, Ty Chandler, Allgeier, Jamaal Williams are the ones that come to mind as I go through depth charts.

A lot are probably owned though.

Probably not that same workload, but lots that would have huge value.

Zeke, Dalvin, Hunt, Moss, Spears, Dowdle, Gibson, Ty Chandler, Allgeier, Jamaal Williams are the ones that come to mind as I go through depth charts.

A lot are probably owned though.
Good list overall; I feel like dalvin and hunt would see a healthy share of abanikada/ Pierre strong and are a tier or more behind the other listed guys here tho

Users who are viewing this thread