What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which NFL team should start negotiating with Deion Sanders? Las Vegas, Arizona or Miami? (1 Viewer)

Rah rah coaches don't last. Stay level headed. <--thats pretty common coachspeak for how coaches should behave.
It does get tiresome hearing from the loud types.
I think college is perfect for him. 2-4 years and new players coming in every year.

Rah rah coaches don't last. Stay level headed. <--thats pretty common coachspeak for how coaches should behave.
It does get tiresome hearing from the loud types.
I think college is perfect for him. 2-4 years and new players coming in every year.

And at least for what he says, he sees himself with the role of helping young men that age. Money talks of course but I'd be pretty surprised if he want for the NFL. He can make a ton of money in college as we've seen.

Reactions: Bri
He needs to lead better. When he made that comment a while back about needing to get better lineman to block for his QB, that was basically pissing all over the current ones. Even if it is true, you don't call them out like that in public.

He seems like more of a great talker than anything, and that will work to an extent in college, but not the pros.

Geoff Schwartz@GeffSchwatz
Thoughts on Colorado. I've been covering them near daily since Deion was hired

-They started far better than I expected but will finish half a game above Vegas win total
-I think it's concerning the team got worse throughout the season. You'd like to see that reversed.
Do people still think he is an NFL calibre Coach?
Who thought he was ever an NFL caliber coach. Sanders is a fun story for Colotado and the media but he has a lot of learning to do before he can be considered a good coach at any level.
Did you read the tittle of this thread?

Users who are viewing this thread