What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has more Value in Dynasty? (1 Viewer)

Who has more Value in Dynasty?

• Ricky "Pot head" Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Onterrio "The Whizzinator" Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Highway Robbery

Footballguy
I think Ricky is slightly favored because he has shown he can play at a high level. After he returns in 2007, he could be starting for any number of teams.

But this year Onterrio could be huge for the Vikings.

I think Ricky is slightly favored because he has shown he can play at a high level. After he returns in 2007, he could be starting for any number of teams.

But this year Onterrio could be huge for the Vikings.
If the Dolphins wanted, they would still hold the rights to Williams, so unless Miami didn't want him at his league minimum contract, he couldn't go anywhere.

If Ricky is gone for sure this season,pending an appeal..He wont play in the NFL again. He will be 30 and not worth the trouble.

Can't believe I'm voting for him, but I'd say Onterrio. Neither will be given starting jobs again, but Smith's got more years left to earn a job.

I personally wouldn't waste my time with either anymore.

*This is assuming Ricky is gone this season*

Last edited by a moderator:
both of them are worth less than that common increment of what got them in trouble in the first place... ie - a dime bag.

Users who are viewing this thread