What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

Off tomarrow. Drinking bourbon with some ice and water. Heading to a cabin on the coast to chill and hang with the family. Hell yeah.
Kalaloch?
Whoa. how did you know that?
Just a lucky guess. We've stayed in a cabin there before, and it is glorious. There were a lot of other options but I took a shot at it. :lol:
Good sleuthing! My family has rented cabins out there every couple years since I was a little kid. Have two this year literally 10 feet from the bluff's edge over the ocean. Nothing fancy but cannot beat the location. Will be playing games, having some good food, having some cocktails and walking the beach.

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours, hope you get some good hikes in. Weather is looking really good.

Off tomarrow. Drinking bourbon with some ice and water. Heading to a cabin on the coast to chill and hang with the family. Hell yeah.
Kalaloch?
Whoa. how did you know that?
Just a lucky guess. We've stayed in a cabin there before, and it is glorious. There were a lot of other options but I took a shot at it. :lol:
Good sleuthing! My family has rented cabins out there every couple years since I was a little kid. Have two this year literally 10 feet from the bluff's edge over the ocean. Nothing fancy but cannot beat the location. Will be playing games, having some good food, having some cocktails and walking the beach.

Happy Turkey Day to you and yours, hope you get some good hikes in. Weather is looking really good.
Yes, not fancy but so comfy and beautiful! The "bluff cabin" is what we've stayed in, too - with the wood-burning fireplace it was terrific. A couple of pictures from April. The weather looks fantastic over the next several days. You are going to have a blast - please post some pictures from your trip!

(We're going to be in SE Asia starting Friday, so no hiking...but I can't complain.)

1st time I've worked the day before Thanksgiving in forever. Having a kid in college changes a lot of things. We'll travel over the X-mas holidays instead.

At work and its one of the best days to be here. I work in IT and my "customers" are other company employees. A huge portion of them will not work today. I dont see me being required to do anything today.

Thanksgiving and the day after are statutory holidays for the company I work for. Today might as well be as well - parking lot less than half full and plenty of time to write code without interruption today. No meetings, no phone calls, love it.

Thanksgiving and the day after are statutory holidays for the company I work for. Today might as well be as well - parking lot less than half full and plenty of time to write code without interruption today. No meetings, no phone calls, love it.
Might as well give the whole week off.

Last 10 years running I'm busting my ### ~24/7 these last two weeks of the year to pile on the bonus $.

I'm burned out... taking 2 weeks off instead of piling on. :thumbup:

Last 10 years running I'm busting my ### ~24/7 these last two weeks of the year to pile on the bonus $.

I post this and have spent most of the last two days on email and phone closing out orders... then yesterday I went to a few accounts despite swearing I wouldn't. :sadbanana:

Off tomorrow afternoon until 1/4. Leaving 70 degree weather for wonderful Omaha and 30's and 20's.

I still protest and wear shorts and pullovers............it's not like I'm going to be outside playing or anything, might as well be comfortable.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Actually going into the office tomorrow - We've got two floors and about 200 people in my office, I expect roughly 10-15 people will be in there. Taking my son with me, probably be there from 10-12. I might work Monday of next week and then probably won't see the place until next year.

matuski said:

I post this and have spent most of the last two days on email and phone closing out orders... then yesterday I went to a few accounts despite swearing I wouldn't. :sadbanana:
#### it. I lied. I can't not work.

How to put in a few hours today unexpectedly but I am now officially off until Monday the 5th or whatever freaking day that is

Won't be in until next Monday. My boss was here from 11-2, I would've left, but my kid has been acting up and my wife has been crazier as she gets more pregnant. The next 6 days will be more than enough home time, I might just stay here until midnight.

I don't have a regular day of work until Feb. 3. Going to a month long training seminar. Gonna fire that Xbox up and live off of Pizza and red bulls. Don't question me I'm stoked.

Users who are viewing this thread