What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who wants to play FFA Family Feud (1 Viewer)

Please put me in.

The original one was just about the best thing in the FFA ever.
There was one before? Damn it, I had this idea a couple of years ago and have some extra time today so I figured I'd jam it out. I didn't know it had already been done. Damn.

Anyway - FGIALC is the captain of the Scrotum Family !

Please put me in.

There was one before? Damn it, I had this idea a couple of years ago and have some extra time today so I figured I'd jam it out. I didn't know it had already been done. Damn.

I can't remember who ran it, but the host first surveyed non-playing FFA posters to get answers. It was a lot of work. I think some of the questions were general and some were FFA-specific. Probably got purged a long time ago.

Please put me in.

How exactly was it done? My plan was to have two people come to the "podium" and post the question in thread. First answer given counts as a buzzer win. If both players answer, both answers play unless the first one in gives the #1 answer. Play continues normally.

Don't know if there's any point to doing the fast money round, as it can't really be re-created in thread.

Please put me in.

I can't remember who ran it, but the host first surveyed non-playing FFA posters to get answers. It was a lot of work. I think some of the questions were general and some were FFA-specific. Probably got purged a long time ago.
I have a bunch of general questions, no FFA-specific. I asked a handful of people outside of FBG and basically extrapolated to 100 and used those results.

Please put me in.

How exactly was it done? My plan was to have two people come to the "podium" and post the question in thread. First answer given counts as a buzzer win. If both players answer, both answers play unless the first one in gives the #1 answer. Play continues normally.
Yeah, that sounds like what we did before. It's been a while so I don't remember all the details.

I have no idea how long it will take - I'm ready to roll, so it shouldn't be that long. Really depends on the alacrity and accuracy with which the players answer.

Ah, the Halcyon days of FFA game shows. Makes me nostalgic to run another Match Game.
DO IT. I'll play. You want in here?

Match Game seems like it might lend itself better to this forum than Family Feud. Damn it.
Both worked fine. The Feud even generated some decent controversy.

Match Game is actually kind of hard because it's difficult to generate prompts where matches are possible, but not automatic. For example.

Things are going great with Homer's new girlfriend. Last week she finally showed him her BLANK.

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be back from lunch until ca. 2 PM Eastern. So if you're starting before then, best remove my herpes head..

By the way, these are legit Feud-type questions, not stuff like "name a sex cat that might be considered illegal in some Southern states." That would be funnier and more up my alley, but on this board, there'd be a million ######s and no one would know what the hell anyone was saying.

I won't be back from lunch until ca. 2 PM Eastern. So if you're starting before then, best remove my herpes head..
I wanted to try to be done by 1. If we fill up, I'll take you out. keerock, this would mean you would ascend to the throne of Herpes.

By the way, these are legit Feud-type questions, not stuff like "name a sex cat that might be considered illegal in some Southern states." That would be funnier and more up my alley, but on this board, there'd be a million ######s and no one would know what the hell anyone was saying.
Fritz

Scro : 1. FGIALC 2. Fennis 3. Strykerpks 4. Dickey Moe

Herp : 1. Keerock 2. Ramsay Hunt 3. gandalas

Need 3 more players...

Users who are viewing this thread