What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who Will Win The Pro Bowl? (1 Viewer)

Who will win the Pro Bowl

• AFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NFC

• Don't really care, the season's over

• Total voters

pokersteve

Footballguy
I was wondering who you guys think will win the Pro Bowl this year. On paper it looks like the AFC has a better offence and the NFC has the better defence (mostly Bear players). I'm going to pick the AFC but it should be a good game to watch.

Steve

nfl-legends.com

What's this Pro Bowl thing you speak of?

Does anyone actually Watch it?

I tried last year to actually sit down and watch it.

I think I lasted 1 minute past introductions before the :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: hit

Last edited by a moderator:
The Pro Bowl is about the worst collection of people organized onto a field pretending to play a game that I have ever seen. Horrible game. This should be an honor, not an actual game.

I am usually more worried one of my fantasy players or a player from my team is going to get hurt more than I care about the actual outcome of the game.

the Pro Bowl shouldn't be a real game-- maybe a flag football game, or bring back the old "Superstars" format and let the RB and WR's race and the linemen lift weights..

the game is brutal..

Users who are viewing this thread