What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXIII Back to the Future 3 - MLB107075 (1 Viewer)

I could use some mediocre/crappy IF PAs, have mediocre/crappy RP IP to trade away. Sent some offers through the WIS site to a couple teams, but send me a PM if you have someone you don't plan on using and could use a few innings.
only if Lance Berkman counts as an infielder. In AAA for me right now.

I could use some mediocre/crappy IF PAs, have mediocre/crappy RP IP to trade away. Sent some offers through the WIS site to a couple teams, but send me a PM if you have someone you don't plan on using and could use a few innings.
How's his range at 2B? <_<
I'll shoot you an offer. Meh 2B are my specialty.

Offered. And before you laugh, the guy you are getting is A+/C at 2B and A+/B+ at 3B. In short, he's a vaccum (even though he can't hit).

I had to make a AAA move because my OFs were near death fatigue-wise. Sorry boub.
No problem. Something came up between our games and I hit a wrong button. Then my full attention was needed elsewhere. I am sure we will fit in the other game when you actually have a SS.

Brady Marino said:
Brady Marino said:
scoobus said:
oso diablo said:
Offered. And before you laugh, the guy you are getting is A+/C at 2B and A+/B+ at 3B. In short, he's a vaccum (even though he can't hit).
Oh my.

Addendum: Player must have an OPS over .400. Seriously, how does a guy with an OPS that low get over 150 ABs?

Brady Marino said:
Brady Marino said:
scoobus said:
oso diablo said:
Oh my.

Addendum: Player must have an OPS over .400. Seriously, how does a guy with an OPS that low get over 150 ABs?
By fielding really damn good.

scoobus said:
oso diablo said:
about the same as it is at 1B... cement-footed

I could really use a full-time 2B. My infield is getting thrashed with fatigue.

Could give up very good 1/2 seasons of Mike Carp or Scooter Gennet and a good RP like Joe Smith or something

help

I could really use a full-time 2B. My infield is getting thrashed with fatigue.

Could give up very good 1/2 seasons of Mike Carp or Scooter Gennet and a good RP like Joe Smith or something

help
I have Jeff Keppinger that I could move for good RP.

Marco Scutaro's progress report at SS and 3B:

SS: .955 FLD%, 3 errors, 2 poor plays, 103 innings

3B: 1.000 FLD%, 0 errors, 1 poor play, 35 innings

Not as bad as I thought. :shrug:

Jason Bay is hitting .313/.400/.750.

Narrator: On the next 30 for 30...

Music plays: "Right here, right now...."

"He came out of nowhere." -Pedro Martinez

Video of Jason Bay hitting a home run for the Pagan Angels.

"Jason Bay? I thought the guy was done!" -radio host Scotty Farrell

Video of Jason Bay getting mobbed at home plate after a game winning homer.

Narrator: "Some men get tossed aside. And some of those men get thrown back into the fray and remind us of what they once were."

Video of Jason Bay getting pie faced after the game.

Narrator: "ESPN's 30 for 30 presents: Old Bay, New Day".

Eephus said:
Hisashi Iwakuma 2013 ERA 2.66 WHIP 1.006

Hisashi Iwakuma Sim ERA 9.33 WHIP 1.80
Jordan Zimmermann

2013 - 3.25 ERA, 1.09 WHIP, 1.69 BB/9

Sim (30 IP) - 9.00 ERA, 2.10 WHIP, 11 BB in 30 IP

It happens. I just hope it evens out over time.

Users who are viewing this thread