What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR A.J. Brown, PHI (4 Viewers)

Temporarily deactivating his accounts on social media and out with questionable injuries didn't happen til he played with Julio so I had to go re-look and ...yeah his injury looked sincere. Idk what's up with his social media diva craving attention stuff.

Old Julio is still someone that can leap with Spiderman arms to catch balls no one else can. I can't see him being much more than a goal line weapon though.

Smith isn't a 1 in my mind and he'd need to be.

Why didn't they re-sign what's his name, longtime TE?

Goedert seems to be the defacto #1 but when he is it's like a 9 for 80-90 yards game.

They're going to have to be more ball control plodding style and hope their D plays like it's not the 23-24 season
It’s been pointed out in the eagles thread that he did the same things last year w/r/t his social media accounts, FWIW.

Julio Jones anytime TD is a bet I’m definitely making this week.

Davonte is absolutely good enough to be a wr1. He is dead nasty route runner, great with contested catches, sideline grabs etc. he should have a big game.

You’re talking about Zach Ertz. I’m surprised no one grabbed him, honestly. I’d have been ok with the eagles making a call.

They’ve really ignored Goedert for long stretches this year, it’s baffling.
They almost never throw over the middle this year, and that impacts Goedert a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread