What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Christian Kirk, JAX (4 Viewers)

think he's a worthwhile keeper for next season? he does look good and id consider this season a "down" season for his QB....
He’s been steady, and I think he’s earned it. That being said nobody seems to respect him so you can probably get him much later than you should.

think he's a worthwhile keeper for next season? he does look good and id consider this season a "down" season for his QB....
He’s been steady, and I think he’s earned it. That being said nobody seems to respect him so you can probably get him much later than you should.
I have him in several 2-3 man keeper/redraft leagues

-He's one of the better slot-WRs in the NFL and you notice Evan Engram ends up having perhaps his best game of the season after Kirk leaves on the 1st play of the game, he suddenly was the guy filling up the middle of the field.

-As long as Pederson is the HC and the Jags don't draft a WR in the 1st Rd or go and sign/trade for a bigger name, Kirk is paid around $15M per year which isn't elite level money but it's not chump change either. He has a specific role in this offense. He was on pace for about 80/1,000+ yds and his usual 5-6 TDs, he's not flashy but he's typically a solid WR2/3 most weeks depending on who your alpha-WR1 is.

I have him in several 2-3 man keeper/redraft leagues

-He's one of the better slot-WRs in the NFL and you notice Evan Engram ends up having perhaps his best game of the season after Kirk leaves on the 1st play of the game, he suddenly was the guy filling up the middle of the field.

-As long as Pederson is the HC and the Jags don't draft a WR in the 1st Rd or go and sign/trade for a bigger name, Kirk is paid around $15M per year which isn't elite level money but it's not chump change either. He has a specific role in this offense. He was on pace for about 80/1,000+ yds and his usual 5-6 TDs, he's not flashy but he's typically a solid WR2/3 most weeks depending on who your alpha-WR1 is.
it's a keep 3, ppr... tds for QBs are worth 6pts..... so im gonna likely adopt dropping all my RBs (decent ones) and go with a combo of nico collins and lamb as my locks.... then my 3rd spot is between kirk, burrow, saquon and henry. torn as of now, but we'll see

Who are yall picking up to replace? My WW is picked through, will Zay Jones step right in?
I laid off all Jax receivers. They play Balt, Clev and Carolina 3 out of the next 4. All top 4 pass D's. Only good matchup is TB. And even when Trevor comes back he'll be a fraction of what he was. Ankle heavily taped, less mobility and time to create plays, etc. Just don't think it's a good situation at all.

Jaguars placed Christian Kirk (core) on injured reserve.

Kirk will miss at least four weeks while on IR. He injured his core during Monday night’s loss to the Bengals and could require surgery, according to head coach Doug Pederson. Fantasy managers should expect to be without Kirk for the remainder of the 2023 season. Parker Washington will operate as the team’s primary slot wideout in Kirk’s absence. Washington caught six passes for 61 yards and a touchdown in Week 13 against the Bengals.

Users who are viewing this thread