What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR D.J. Chark, CAR (1 Viewer)

I own Dede Westbrook. I picked this guy up last night on our waiver run. If no one can see the chemistry he has with Minshew......don't know what to tell ya. But he is clearly his favorite target thus far and this is no fluke.

So you're one of the ones, like me, that sort of are either irrationally wrapped up in Minshew's story or just see competence from the backup QB position where it was previously thought lacking. Roundabout way of saying it could be the real deal for at least a spell. I had to cut Minshew in my main league today, but picked up Chark. Seven targets and then nine targets. Not bad.  
Solid risk (and FOMO) mitigation right here, well done.

Anyone going with him tomorrow? Thursday games make me wary enough as is...
In their last four meetings (all losses) the Jags have scored 41 points vs the Titans

7 fgs, 1 defensive, 1 rushing and exactly 1 passing TD

Even though there is a new QB, run don’t walk from this matchup until the Jags give you a reason not to

It's Chark Week for me.  I have several players with injuries.  I have to play Chark tonight to be safe.  If Chark's game were on Sunday, he'd likely be on my bench.  But I am liking Chark.  He is looking like the real deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Chark Week for me.  I have several players with injuries.  I have to play Chark tonight to be safe.  If Chark's game were on Sunday, he'd likely be on my bench.  But I am liking Chark.  He is looking like the real deal.
yep. Too many Q guys right now. Need him at the flex

I have quite a few youngsters, some seemingly in a better position than him. DK Metcalf, Marquise Brown, Allen Robinson, Josh Gordon, Will Fuller, and DJ Chark is my squad. I went RB-RB-RB this year. 

:shrugs:

So, I'm going to wait. His touchdown last week was a little fluky and I don't expect that again. 

Tennessee is going to dare Minshew and the passing game beat them. Chark going to see single coverage. 

We know what we have! Don't let anybody tell us different! We have a top 15 WR now! 

He's 22 years old!

:shark:

Deeee Jaaaay Chark doo doo, doo doo, doo doo.

DJ Chark doo doo, doo doo, doo doo.

DJ Chark doo doo, doo doo, doo doo.

DJ Chark

:shark:

Dropped Westbrook for him so DeDe should have a huge second half.

This could actually be true. Guy looks like a star in the making. 
It's happening bro. He's a stud. Look for a big 2nd half. 

Tennessee is selling out to stop Fournette. The Jags need to beat them with Chark, Minshew, and the passing game.......and they can. Chark is to good. 

Congrats to all you who picked up Chark.   I'm irritated that I couldn't find room for him on my roster.   He is a league winner.  

5 targets is no bueno though.....he needs more but he's their best WR. 
Yeah, low targets. I was writing in the other thread. He's got a 15.5 aDOT and an 85 percent catch rate averaging about 6.5 targets per game. That's a good year. 

I'm loving that my worst Zealots dynasty team is getting a shot in the arm with Chark and McLaurin (oh, and Kyler Murray).
Drafted a rb heavy team. And AJ Green. And Alshon. Chark, McLaurin, and Hollywood doing unreal things for me. Might be Pipping some fools.

Drafted a rb heavy team. And AJ Green. And Alshon. Chark, McLaurin, and Hollywood doing unreal things for me. Might be Pipping some fools.
I went RB-RB-RB to open my main league and thought I was dead. I have Chark and drafted Hollywood to go with A-Rob, Fuller V, Gordon, and DK Metcalf. I went young and shaky and it looks to be paying off. 

D.J. Chark caught 4-of-5 targets for 76 yards and a touchdown in the Jaguars' Week 3 win over the Titans.

Chark continued to emerge as the Jaguars' No. 1 receiver, scoring for the third time in as many games. He has now cleared at least 55 yards each time out, and 75 yards twice. His score was a 22-yarder where Gardner Minshew gave him the opportunity to make a play 1-on-1 with Malcolm Butler and he responded. Minshew has continued to look Chark's way in single coverage. The sophomore is rapidly trending toward every-week WR3 status. The Jags travel to Denver for Week 4.

Users who are viewing this thread