What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Kadarius Toney, KC (1 Viewer)

Dumped him in the only FFPC dynasty league where I held him. It feels like a weight being lifted. Let someone else waste a roster spot on him (FFPC is 12 team, 20 man roster, 16 keepers including K and D).

Keeps getting opportunities because of his raw talent and flashing highlight plays but man is it even worth it? Look what rice did
The highlight plays he’s flashing are negative plays. I don’t think anyone wants to make sportcenter for the reasons he is.

Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney (ankle/hip) has been downgraded to OUT for the Divisional Round against the Bills.
Toney had been listed as questionable as recently as Friday afternoon, but after practicing on a limited basis all week with ankle and hip injuries, the Chiefs have ruled him out for Sunday night. While that likely won’t impact the Chiefs much on the field, it does rob Toney of a possible shot at redemption as his offsides penalty contributed to the Chiefs’ loss to the Bills earlier in the season which led to this playoff game being played in Buffalo.

Chiefs WR Kadarius Toney (ankle/hip) has been downgraded to OUT for the Divisional Round against the Bills.
Toney had been listed as questionable as recently as Friday afternoon, but after practicing on a limited basis all week with ankle and hip injuries, the Chiefs have ruled him out for Sunday night. While that likely won’t impact the Chiefs much on the field, it does rob Toney of a possible shot at redemption as his offsides penalty contributed to the Chiefs’ loss to the Bills earlier in the season which led to this playoff game being played in Buffalo.
They're going to miss him about as much as I miss that hump that Dr. Frankensteen removed from my back.
Shoutout to Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder.

They're going to miss him about as much as I miss that hump that Dr. Frankensteen removed from my back.
Shoutout to Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder.
Yep, I saw a post replying to the announcement Toney was out saying "Bad break for the Bills"

Kadarius Toney (hip) practiced in full for the Chiefs’ AFC Championship game against the Ravens.

Toney practiced on a limited basis throughout last week before being listed as questionable. He was ultimately downgraded to out over the weekend. A full session on Wednesday suggests he is good to go for the AFC Championship barring a setback. With Mecole Hardman nearly costing the Chiefs their Divisional Round matchup with the Bills via a fumble out of the end zone, Toney should be able to reclaim his role as the gadget player in the offense. Rashee Rice and Travis Kelce will remain the team’s only reliable pass-catchers for fantasy purposes this weekend.

Chiefs HC Andy Reid said Kadarius Toney (personal/hip) will practice in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.

This news comes a day after Toney took to Instagram Live to go on an expletive-laden rant about his injury status. Toney said he’s “not hurt” and loosely accused the Chiefs of fabricating his injuries over the course of the year. Reid acknowledged on Monday that Toney has “been on the injury report” but added, “That’s not made up by any means” and that Toney has “been working through some things.” It’s all rather vague language, but it sounds like Toney will have a chance to play in the Super Bowl two weeks from now. Toney’s rant is almost certain to be a subject of conversation whenever he gets a chance to speak to the media, so it will be interesting to see what he has to say when questioned about it.

Chiefs HC Andy Reid said Kadarius Toney (personal/hip) will practice in the weeks leading up to the Super Bowl.

This news comes a day after Toney took to Instagram Live to go on an expletive-laden rant about his injury status. Toney said he’s “not hurt” and loosely accused the Chiefs of fabricating his injuries over the course of the year. Reid acknowledged on Monday that Toney has “been on the injury report” but added, “That’s not made up by any means” and that Toney has “been working through some things.” It’s all rather vague language, but it sounds like Toney will have a chance to play in the Super Bowl two weeks from now. Toney’s rant is almost certain to be a subject of conversation whenever he gets a chance to speak to the media, so it will be interesting to see what he has to say when questioned about it.
Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut to have a chance to play in the Super Bowl

Perhaps he should keep his mouth shut to have a chance to play in the Super Bowl
I hope they have him active in the Super Bowl and he doesn’t play a snap. But then again, if they win, he gets a freakin ring for nothing. Can they cut him the week before the Super Bowl?

The Chiefs are out of their minds if they make this clown active for the Super Bowl. He's the kind of guy who'd get two targets and let one bounce of his hands for a game-turning pick 6. No way will Reid take that chance in this game.

I’ve never missed the “delete my post” feature (to remove the “following“ badge on a thread) more than I do in this thread.
off to the XFL or USFL for him. Glad he’s no longer on the one roster I had him on. Dropped him weeks ago and no one even put in a $1 bid for him.

Dropped him weeks ago and no one even put in a $1 bid for him.
Held on for as long as I could and ended up dropping him in multiple leagues and no one took the bait either. I'm frankly a little surprised the Chiefs did not just cut him after his ill timed tirade, hard to believe they would actually play him.

A lot of things about him are hard to believe but just for starters two things that come to mind lately is that:

1. He's one win away from having two SB rings, and was actually key in one of them. I mean you just think of all the great WR's who never got a ring and this turkey might have 1-2 of them.

2. He's already 25.

Helps my Hardman anytime TD bet. In the end you can't respond on social media like Toney did and expect the team to move forward with u. Imo

The Chiefs need wide receiver Kadarius Toney now more than ever

Excerpt:

"He is probably our most talented wideout now," Veach said. "It doesn't do anyone any good unless you stay healthy. But the kid has always worked hard here for us and I know he's been down there with Pat and I think it's a matter of him staying healthy and I think if he can do that, he can really do a lot of great things in this offense.

"People around the building like him and it's the injury bug and hopefully he gets some luck on his side and he can stay healthy and be the player that he was in Florida and the player that we've seen in spurts here."

The Chiefs need wide receiver Kadarius Toney now more than ever

Excerpt:

"He is probably our most talented wideout now," Veach said. "It doesn't do anyone any good unless you stay healthy. But the kid has always worked hard here for us and I know he's been down there with Pat and I think it's a matter of him staying healthy and I think if he can do that, he can really do a lot of great things in this offense.

"People around the building like him and it's the injury bug and hopefully he gets some luck on his side and he can stay healthy and be the player that he was in Florida and the player that we've seen in spurts here."
Do the Chiefs have permission from Marquise Brown to call Kadarius Toney their best WR?

Users who are viewing this thread