What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR T.Holt "OUT" Today (1 Viewer)

Don't understand why FBG Sunday offensive projections still rank Holt near the top.
Because if he does start, he is a solid, solid play...
Thanks CJ.That's exactly why. I personally think he's going to start still. Working hard on getting the status though. We'll have it here soon.

J

Don't understand why FBG Sunday offensive projections still rank Holt near the top.
IF he starts...you said it and he has a bum knee. ???????? :confused:
I have him out at the moment... gotta drink some Brandon Jones Kool-Aid today.With my Bulger-Holt combo... I'll be doing this today.... :wall: :wall: :wall:

espn will comment on this after commercialSteve young says "What rams offensive weapon will not play...."

IF he starts...you said it and he has a bum knee. ???????? :confused:
I have him out at the moment... gotta drink some Brandon Jones Kool-Aid today.With my Bulger-Holt combo... I'll be doing this today.... :wall: :wall: :wall:
Holt, D Jackson, Burleson, D Bennett, S Smith (bye). I am in the middle of my worst fantasy nightmare.I am starting Gabriel, Evans and T Taylor today.

espn will comment on this after commercialSteve young says "What rams offensive weapon will not play...."

Thanks CJ.

That's exactly why. I personally think he's going to start still. Working hard on getting the status though. We'll have it here soon.

J

Joe, your comment doesn't make sense. If Holt is a borderline start, what makes you think he should rank that high?

ESPN's Steve Young just did a "tease" about a Ram not playing this week. Not a good sign.... unless he's teasing old news (Bulger).

I believe he was continuing the thought that if he plays he's a solid play in FF
I can understand the optimism, but when someone is injured to the point of being questionable and might not start, I wouldn't rank him that high.And that's this morning's projections. Not realistic.

I believe he was continuing the thought that if he plays he's a solid play in FF
I can understand the optimism, but when someone is injured to the point of being questionable and might not start, I wouldn't rank him that high.And that's this morning's projections. Not realistic.
Then don't start him if you have better options. You should never blindly follow anyone's "projections" but your own.

Then don't start him if you have better options. You should never blindly follow anyone's "projections" but your own.
Guess what, I don't have him

Holt inactive.

link:

http://www.stlouisrams.com/article/51789/

The news on the injury and missing persons front isn't good for the Rams. Receiver Torry Holt is inactive because of a knee injury. Holt played through the injury last week, but it apparently didn't improve as the week went on and he will sit. As we reported yesterday, Isaac Bruce is also out with a toe injury. That means Kevin Curtis and Shaun McDonald will get the start with Dane Looker as the No. 3. It also means that recently moved up rookie Dominique Thompson could become a factor in the offense as the No. 4.

Fox just reported Holt is OUT.

More importantly, should this result in a significant downgrade for Martin? I'm thinking with Holt out for the Rams and Braylon back for the Browns, Dilfer is a better play for me.

Just a sleeper thought for y'all - Faulk should get targets from the slot with this many WRs out for STL.Good luck. I'm stuck with Finneran or Peerless Price now without Holt.

Users who are viewing this thread