What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL #4 (1 Viewer)

19.4 Damian Williams WR Tenn

Not who I should have taken but I feel he can have a Steve Smith NYG breakout season

Definitely will be doing this again next year. And I won't get stuck at WR, Def, PK again next year :goodposting: Thanks all.

Sorry guys, I just got back from a week in Mexico and thought the picks through round 17 would hold me.

I'll check back in tomorrow morning and make my round 18 and 19 picks once I've caught up.

Punk

Is the clock on Sundays

If yes than I will take Chester Taylor RB Chicago

I had about 4 guys I would have loved. We need more rounds

Is the clock on SundaysIf yes than I will take Chester Taylor RB ChicagoI had about 4 guys I would have loved. We need more rounds
I agree Crippler there were a few players out there I would love to still draft and add o my team. :lmao:

Is the clock on SundaysIf yes than I will take Chester Taylor RB ChicagoI had about 4 guys I would have loved. We need more rounds
You did jump the gun a bit though Crippler, even though BassnBrew timed out, I believe that would put Old MIlwaukee on the clock at this time.

Great draft. Cant believe we started a week later and finish 1st. That makes this a group to give a big thumbs up too. Thanks for making things very enjoyable

Great draft. Cant believe we started a week later and finish 1st. That makes this a group to give a big thumbs up too. Thanks for making things very enjoyable
:goodposting: I was coming in here to say pretty much the exact same thing you just said. Last to start and first to finish. Good Job all who participated in WSL 4. Good job communicating with PM's and keeping the picks moving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread