What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Year end coach meetings, Black Monday coming (1 Viewer)

Vrabel has let the word out that he may take a year or two off.
Obviously this can be spun a few ways but for me this is "if I don't get what I want (including $) I'm just going to take some time off."

He was also seen with JRob in TEN so I guess JRob in New England curiosity stuff will die down. Pretty sure this was mostly Titans fans curiosity but still.

or, if Ryan Day can’t beat Michigan next year maybe Mike goes to college.
Doubt it, but it would be fun.

Reactions: Bri

Previously mentioned reports the Pats might not be in a rush. Here's a good article that's really a culmination of snips from other articles.

I'll tell you one thing I don't see from the Pats "I was wrong" "I messed up" etc I've seen very little accountability other than to simply blame Belichick.
I've seen he over-rode a few picks not just AJB and Deebo ones. Every team passed on AJB but whatever....that leaves a slew of picks he didn't override anyone on.
I know this wouldn't necessarily be public but they better have had some accountability in meetings or they'll be in the same spot next year.

I think that's Al Groh and Ron Wolf's sons. Is either ready?

I go back to what I said earlier and Amy Trask said- as long as it's the Patriot way then a former Pats personnel guy returning probably offers the perspective they need. BUT I'm a bit obsessed with the lack of accountability and figuring they walk in and point stuff out so...

The Saints are having meetings and an open discussion today. Allen is already said to be safe
"Dennis Allen announced that the team has parted ways with Offensive Coordinator Pete Carmichael, Senior Offensive Assistant Bob Bicknell, and Wide Receivers Coach Kodi Burns"

Eagles had some low key interviews today and the official end of year meetings are tomorrow.

The two part one is always "I insist on these changes" from at least one side of the discussion

The Saints are having meetings and an open discussion today. Allen is already said to be safe
Just terrible they are retaining him. At least Carmichael is gone.
Beyond terrible.......I'm not investing my time watching next season because Mickey Loomis has no care about the safety of his job. He has Gayle in his back pocket. What a ****** feeling as a fan:kicksrock:

Eagles had some low key interviews today and the official end of year meetings are tomorrow.

The two part one is always "I insist on these changes" from at least one side of the discussion

Dianna Russini
@DMRussini
·
43m
·
Both Eagles GM Howie Roseman and HC Nick Sirianni have been reaching out to available NFL coaches and coordinators, as well as coaching agents across the league to evaluate potential coordinator candidates to join their coaching staff as they plan for the 2024 season.

Belichick is having a second interview. He only met with Blank the first time, this will be with others.

Just terrible they are retaining him. At least Carmichael is gone.
Beyond terrible.......I'm not investing my time watching next season because Mickey Loomis has no care about the safety of his job. He has Gayle in his back pocket. What a ****** feeling as a fan:kicksrock:

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but Carr's performance at the end of the year saved some butts in New Orleans, including his own.

MOP was upset and started other threads out of spite and Faust (no prob whatsoever) did his usual news reporting thread and there was already a Belichick thread.
I've blocked MOP on here
My love for this board though- I think this thread needs to die as things are repetitive so please let this go by the way side

MOP was upset and started other threads out of spite and Faust (no prob whatsoever) did his usual news reporting thread and there was already a Belichick thread.
I've blocked MOP on here
My love for this board though- I think this thread needs to die as things are repetitive so please let this go by the way side

Sorry about that. I was just contributing. Sorry about before, too. I have no ill will toward you whatsoever. Not even close.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bri
I've blocked MOP on here

Sorry about that. I was just contributing. Sorry about before, too. I have no ill will toward you whatsoever. Not even close.
Me either
Sorry on my end

Users who are viewing this thread