What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You want Proof? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Joke you guys should rename your site:Guys who act like they like football.Can you honestly say the game is better than it was 20 yrs ago when the refs would not dare stick a nose into a mans livleyhood.Half of you are prolly not old enough to know real football.I guess the joke is on me thinking that you guys were fans of the game.If you do not help you only cheat your team and the game we all love.Grow up open your eyes swallow your sarcastic nonsense and get busy.

What a Joke you guys should rename your site:

Guys who act like they like football.

Can you honestly say the game is better than it was 20 yrs ago when the refs would not dare stick a nose into a mans livleyhood.

Half of you are prolly not old enough to know real football.

I guess the joke is on me thinking that you guys were fans of the game.

If you do not help you only cheat your team and the game we all love.

Grow up open your eyes swallow your sarcastic nonsense and get busy.
I know some of you don't know him very well, but if Smoo read this post his head would explode.

Can you honestly say the game is better than it was 20 yrs ago when the refs would not dare stick a nose into a mans livleyhood.

I know some of you don't know him very well, but if Smoo read this post his head would explode.
hahahaha....I don't know that he'd be able to make it thru the ENTIRE post before that happened :)

:lmao: I don't think even Smoo could fix that mess.

:banned:

:lmao: I don't think even Smoo could fix that mess.
Nay, Smoo is only human. Chuck Norris, on the other hand...

Hello is there anybody out there?In two weeks you will be crying about how some Painter who poses as a NFL ref 5 months out of the year robbed you team of a TD and a Win.Of course since half your Panthers have been known to get steroids from a local doctor you think cheating is ok. :thumbdown:

hahahaha....I don't know that he'd be able to make it thru the ENTIRE post before that happened :)
Actually, Smoo brain matter would be all over the screen simply perusing the title. He'd never live to make it in thread.

Hello is there anybody out there?

In two weeks you will be crying about how some Painter who poses as a NFL ref 5 months out of the year robbed you team of a TD and a Win.

Of course since half your Panthers have been known to get steroids from a local doctor you think cheating is ok. :thumbdown:
Please explain how that halfassed "whine" site is "proof".

Cant I am already there.You are the kind of guy that if walking down the street your buddy says look out for that Piano and you say what piano BAM Ouch damn that hurt.Hello McFly. :wall:

Hello is there anybody out there?

In two weeks you will be crying about how some Painter who poses as a NFL ref 5 months out of the year robbed you team of a TD and a Win.

Of course since half your Panthers have been known to get steroids from a local doctor you think cheating is ok. :thumbdown:
Not a Panther fan. Giants.And LT hasn't been in the lineup in a few years, so I'm thinking there aren't many coke dealers in the locker room any more.

But thanks!

I find it difficult to believe that someone who is old enough to have been a diehard football fan 20 years ago would abbreviate probably as "prolly." Maybe it should be The_Ghost_of_a_13_year_old_girl

Cant I am already there.

You are the kind of guy that if walking down the street your buddy says look out for that Piano and you say what piano BAM Ouch damn that hurt.

Hello McFly. :wall:
You're the kind of guy who prefers to type in a stream of conciosness style that seems to go on and on forever as who needs things like periods and other things most people use to break up sentences and allow people to catch their breath as they read your midless drivel but I will admit I took some of the bait becuase I clicked on to your site whch is the entire reason for this post but one thing is missing where is Phil Luckett and his screw up of the coin toss on Turkey day?

I fell for the trap... I clicked your link.Your website is brutal, if you want more traffic to earn advertising revenue or something then do something about the content and look of your website.

Your right your fellow posters act like children and cannot see logic for that fact I doubt they see much of anything except what they want.What a waste of time.I'm off to more sophisticated NFL site to spread the word.With real fans.

Your right your fellow posters act like children and cannot see logic for that fact I doubt they see much of anything except what they want.

What a waste of time.

I'm off to more sophisticated NFL site to spread the word.

With real fans.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya....SEE YA!

Goodbye.J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread