What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your favorite song of all time (1 Viewer)

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
Hopefully this hasn't been done before.  I searched for the word "song" in FFA titles and didn't find anything exactly like this.  

So here goes, gun to your head and you have to pick one song as your favorite, what is it?  

:blackdot: so I can easily find this thread tomorrow as a link to a youtube video/song is really the only way to answer this and it is a *itch to do so from a phone.

Some interesting replies so far.  I actually went and listened to a couple of them for the first time.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this hasn't been done before.  I searched for the word "song" in FFA titles and didn't find anything exactly like this.  

So here goes, gun to your head and you have to pick one song as your favorite, what is it?  
If this is the case, I might have to go with Gimmie Back My Bullets - Lynyrd Skynyrd   :P

Actually, every time I settle on a choice, I think of another song that could easily be the one.  My official answer is... Scarlet Begonias - Grateful Dead  

If this is the case, I might have to go with Gimmie Back My Bullets - Lynyrd Skynyrd   :P

Actually, every time I settle on a choice, I think of another song that could easily be the one.  My official answer is... Scarlet Begonias - Grateful Dead  
Yep.  I've gone back and forth myself.  Not an easy choice.  

My fav song all time changes based on my mood... right now it's Dylan's ... Like a Rolling Stone.  OK.. I'm definitely Old School.

It's interesting to see that a lot of the songs listed aren't big-time hits.  Speaks to the personal connection from life's travels would be my guess.

There are many, many choices to choose from my favorite band Judas Priest :)

But in the end, the one song that always sticks out for me as my favorite from them is....  Victim of Changes!

And really, the only way to fully enjoy it is a Live version.. Always enjoyed this one.

it goes on for 9 minutes and, IMO, that is too short :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Wiser, but I have to go Descending, Black Crowes.  
thanks to the guys mentioning the Black Crowes, I've spent the last hour listening to their stuff, love it all.  

I'm going to have to go with She talks to Angels but everyone's a winner here.

thanks to the guys mentioning the Black Crowes, I've spent the last hour listening to their stuff, love it all.  

I'm going to have to go with She talks to Angels but everyone's a winner here.
No Speak, No Slave is underrated too.

Users who are viewing this thread