What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Funny things your kid has said (3 Viewers)

My 3yo recently spent some time with my sister who listens to a lot of pop music. Last night he started galloping around the kitchen and fist pumping singing this song from PITBULL:

it's going down... i'm yelling TIMBER... You gotta dance... Let's have a night... you wont remember... I'll be the one, you wont forget!

My 6 yo son said his teacher's aide told him he's a good dancer.

He usually dances around quite a bit when he's trying to delay going to the bathroom so I asked him if that was what he was doing. He replied no.

He starts dancing around and singing, "I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moves like Jagger. I've got the moo-oo-oo-OO-oo-oo-oo-oo-oves like Jagger."

Last night after getting home from trick-or-treating, my 7-year old says, "Now I'm gonna watch Minecraft videos and eat candy. I'm living the dream."
Trick-or-treating on Oct. 30? Going again tonight?
yeah- that's a bit odd, given that halloween is actually on a weekend.
I figured I might get this question. Around here, if 10/31 is on a Friday or Saturday they will do Beggar's Night on an earlier date. I think the reasoning is so that the little kids are not out running around while teens & adults might be driving around drunk.

Up until about 10 years ago, Beggar's night was never on actual Halloween in these parts.

So two weeks ago there was broken glass all over the sidewalk by my sons school. He (age 5) asked me what happened and i said some teenagers probably threw some bottles. He asked me what that means and i said when you turn 13 you are a teenager and some teenagers like to be troublemakers.

Fast forward to today, out of the blue he asks me "when im 13 im gonna turn into a ninja". Took me about ten minutes to figure out he meant teenager :lmao:

3yo floppinha has been calling her 7yo brother "stinky butt" lately. It would be funnier if it wasn't true.

She's also gotten into combining words and rhyming words- so she's also calling him "Dupe", short for Dude with a poop.

She's into stinky butts and poop. :shrug:

My son's been sick the last couple of days. Nothing major but he gets run down really easily and turns into a whiney turd later in the evening. So last night he's running back and forth between the kitchen and the living room being SpiderMichaelangelo (spiderman and ninja turtle combo). So I, trying to keep him from wearing himself out, have the following conversation with him:

Me: Hey Kanil Jr, lets try to calm down so you don't wear yourself out.

Him: ???

Me: Stop running around

Him: OK

He then proceeds to run back and forth another time so I'm like... WTF...

Me: Mister, I thought I asked you to stop running around.

Him: I'm not running around... I'm just running straight.

Me: *stunned silence*

Him: Runs off to the living room.

Mrs. Kanil started laughing so I shrugged and let him run off. Touche kid, touche.

My 6 yo son was eating his pancakes. From across the room unprovoked he said to me, "Hey Dad? Did you know I can dance like a leprechaun?"

"Yes, I did."

My wife and I smiled at each other and just chuckled.

My 4 yo son is very routine and he knows his schedule like clockwork.

I was putting him to bed and my wife comes in and tries to get him to say goodnight to her mid-process rather than waiting for where it goes in his schedule. He wanted to read his story, so the following ensued...

Wife: "Come say good night"

Son: "No. Story time and then good night"

Wife: "Come on, I'm not coming back up to say good night"

Son: "You're cute mommy....Now get out."

Just happened....

Me: Wow. That was insane (Marshawn Lynch run)

Son: Insane. Just like you mommy!

Me/Wife: *die laughing*

For context, when he constantly asks, "Where are we going?" my wife usually answers with, "I'm going insane."

Not one of my kids, but my daughter's BF

Rasine (8 y.o.): Ramsey (4 y.o. Brother) is a little midget whore!

Mom: What did you just call your brother?!?

Rasine: A midget horror (still pronouncing it whore), you know like horror movies? Ramsey is a little midget horror!

Ahhh, sibling love! ;)

So my daughter just turned 9. And for how smart she is she is still believing in Santa which is surprising.

So we are out at target and I'm getting some ideas for her for Christmas list when it's time. So she's tries the 3ds and loves it.

her: daddy that's my top thing to ask for

me: ok we'll see it is expensive

her: daddy santa builds his toys right?

me: :unsure: yes why

her: well I'll ask Santa for it so that will save you money for other gifts.

me: :lol: sounds like a good idea :unsure:

I think I'm being played

Last edited by a moderator:
So my daughter just turned 9. And for how smart she is she is still believing in Santa which is surprising.

So we are out at target and I'm getting some ideas for her for Christmas list when it's time. So she's tries the 3ds and loves it.

I think I'm being played
I know you are.

I think I'm being played
My kids are a little younger, but they have the same attitude. "Don't worry daddy, Santa gets everything for free!" :bag:

Me: Abigail (4 yr old), get in the bath.

Abigail: Dad, I have to go potty.

Me: You went at the restaurant an hour ago and went again when we got home 20 minutes ago, there is no way you have to go again.

Abigail: Dad, I'm a girl. I have to go a lot, just like mommy & Grandma.

Great, just great. Now we won't be able to drive 20 miles without stopping.

My son's been sick the last couple of days. Nothing major but he gets run down really easily and turns into a whiney turd later in the evening. So last night he's running back and forth between the kitchen and the living room being SpiderMichaelangelo (spiderman and ninja turtle combo). So I, trying to keep him from wearing himself out, have the following conversation with him:

Me: Hey Kanil Jr, lets try to calm down so you don't wear yourself out.

Him: ???

Me: Stop running around

Him: OK

He then proceeds to run back and forth another time so I'm like... WTF...

Me: Mister, I thought I asked you to stop running around.

Him: I'm not running around... I'm just running straight.

Me: *stunned silence*

Him: Runs off to the living room.

Mrs. Kanil started laughing so I shrugged and let him run off. Touche kid, touche.
:lmao:

My 14 year old came in to take out his right contact lens.

Me : is it hurting you ?

Son : Not really.

Me : Well can you see out of it?

Son : Yes, as long as I don't close my left eye.

I asked my 15 yo daughter how her school work was going. She said good, she got an 80 on her history quiz. She asked why the Germans started all the wars. I said which ones? She said "you know, world war 1, world war 2, the Great War".

xulf said:
My 2.5 year old has been calling this little McDonalds Barbi doll Barfi. Tried correcting her the first couple times, but now Barfi is its name.
That's a keeper. Get it on film so it will be there for the rest of your lives.

Seriously.

xulf said:
My 2.5 year old has been calling this little McDonalds Barbi doll Barfi. Tried correcting her the first couple times, but now Barfi is its name.
That's a keeper. Get it on film so it will be there for the rest of your lives.

Seriously.
We have, "row, row, row your boaf, gently down the street. Merrily, merrily, merrily, life's a soda stream." on film....

Officer Pete Malloy said:
I asked my 15 yo daughter how her school work was going. She said good, she got an 80 on her history quiz. She asked why the Germans started all the wars. I said which ones? She said "you know, world war 1, world war 2, the Great War".
She's technically correct.
True. But she thought they were three separate wars. That's why I found it funny.

Officer Pete Malloy said:
She's technically correct.
True. But she thought they were three separate wars. That's why I found it funny.
Nobody likes History

Tonight at dinner:

Our four-year old son: "Your friend Darrell looks like your friend Tom."

Me: "No he doesn't. They don't look anything like each other."

Son: "Yes he does. He has a head like him and all kinds of stuff!"

6 yr old doing homework with his 11 yr old sister:

"Abraham Lincoln is my favorite president. His name starts with "A" and has "Ham" in it!"

Wife texted me earlier in the week that she cut a smelly fart in the car. All three kids start gagging, carrying on, etc.

She rolls the window down...

Two-year old: "Ohhhhhh, fresshhh airrrrr!"

She watches the British cartoon Peppa Pig and now instead of saying "Ready, set, go!" like true-blooded American she says "Ready, steady, go!"

She watches the British cartoon Pegga Pig and now instead of saying "Ready, set, go!" like true-blooded American she says "Ready, steady, go!"
Unfortunately, I must correct you. It's Peppa. The 3.5 and 2 year old both love it. <_<

Also... the 3.5 year old has added "f'in" (not the shortened version, but the real deal) to her vocabulary.

What's worse is that she uses it correctly: as in "f'in dog!" or "f'in computer!"

:oldunsure:

My 5 yr old loves saying "in 100 years ago somebody died"

Yeah i have no clue

Users who are viewing this thread