What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

C'mon parents....stopped with the EFFed up names.. (4 Viewers)

Whats wrong with Duncan?
nothing...if you're from the Clan MacLeod
My sons name is Connor.
So is mine, but I am Irish/Welsh. I have the "see-through" blue white skin to prove it.

He is a little darker, he has some freckles.
Wifes stereotypical Irish. Red hair, freckles, temper. Im half Irish. So I think he's allowed.
Oh yeah. His mother isn't irish and actually has some semblance of a skin tone - thank god for him.

how popular have game of thrones names gotten? I would think that arya and daenerys will be hitting the preschools soon.

This year's Name of the Year bracket has been released. Click to zoom in. Some great ones in there.
Lancelot Supersad, Jr

Dr. Electron Kebewbew

:lmao:

but for some reason, Malvina Complainville has me rolling.
Manmeet Colon

I Made Mangku Pastika

Baba Blumkin

I think Manmeet has the best chance of a round 1 upset. Solid seeding all around.
yeah- manmeet. for me, at least, colon as the last name just put it too far over the top. man- meet colon. colon- meet man.

YA’HANSUM GUY

I'm glad this thread got bumped. It reminded me of this. My daughter lives in Ft Wayne and saw this hospital billboard.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A baby name that has appeared on a billboard in Fort Wayne has raised questions about its legitimacy. A viewer sent NewsChannel 15 the picture posted above that clearly shows the name YA’HANSUM GUY. Parkview Health, which rented billboards in Fort Wayne featuring the names of babies born at its hospitals, confirmed the name is real and that the scrolling message hasn’t been hacked.

http://wane.com/2015/07/31/baby-name-on-billboard-is-legit/

Last edited by a moderator:
YA’HANSUM GUY

I'm glad this thread got bumped. It reminded me of this. My daughter lives in Ft Wayne and saw this hospital billboard.

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) A baby name that has appeared on a billboard in Fort Wayne has raised questions about its legitimacy. A viewer sent NewsChannel 15 the picture posted above that clearly shows the name YA’HANSUM GUY. Parkview Health, which rented billboards in Fort Wayne featuring the names of babies born at its hospitals, confirmed the name is real and that the scrolling message hasn’t been hacked.

http://wane.com/2015/07/31/baby-name-on-billboard-is-legit/
Ya'Hansum Guy is an amazing name in every sense. Dude's gonna be a pimp.

We named our daughter Juniper.

Flame away....
Does she grow low and vigorously along the hillside, preventing erosion and reducing the area you need to mow? Or does she stretch high, accenting your front entryway, or perhaps provide a valuable privacy screen? Either way, I'll bet she loves full sun, tolerates a wide range of soils and is drought tolerant, right GB? :thumbup:

The new thing is naming a kid after a season and changing the spelling. I now have a Sommer, S'pring, and Wintor. Although Wintor rhymes with more and he was very clear about that. He said Winter is a girls name. I guess Wintor is a manly name.

Users who are viewing this thread