What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

The Franatic....It's really the Fanatic but we can't say that because the lawyers said we can't :rolleyes:
The first time that Dennis said that, I had to rewind and listen again. I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this guy. But when they showed the fake Fanatic I kind of put it together. The joke at the end was awesome.Also didn't get Oliday Inn until the very end, because they kept saying it like Ollitty or Olney or something.

The Franatic....It's really the Fanatic but we can't say that because the lawyers said we can't :thumbup:
The first time that Dennis said that, I had to rewind and listen again. I'm thinking WTF is wrong with this guy. But when they showed the fake Fanatic I kind of put it together. The joke at the end was awesome.Also didn't get Oliday Inn until the very end, because they kept saying it like Ollitty or Olney or something.
Holiday Inn is right up the street from the stadium. Yeah that was great.

Dee reading Mac's letter was priceless. Especially when they cut to the courtroom and everyone snickering at him.

Anytime they do a joke with someone reading a piece of paper they just kill it. The best, of course, always being anything Charlie wrote.

"Hello, fellow American. This you should vote me. I leave power good. Thank you. Thank you. If you vote me, I'm hot... Taxes, they'll be lower... son. The democratic vote for me is right thing to do, Philadelphia, so do."

Some funny moments but couldn't match up to the previous two hilarious episodes. Lost momentum at the end, after the first time Cricket blew dirt in the guy's face.

I think my new favorite thing about these episodes is that there always seems to be like 2 or 3 random people in the bar just drinking, oblivous to the ridiculous hijinx the four are up to. Always cracks me up.

Ok episode. It had some ok moments but after the last couple Homeruns this was a little bit of a let down

This was a pretty meh episode. Funnies thing other than the cats, and references to cat food was Charlie getting Cheeto fingers on the wall.

Transporter 2? We haven't seen Transporter 1, we will be completely lost.

P.S. lol @ cut glove

Midway through Season 3 and just finished watching "Dee is dating a ######ed person" One of the funniest scenes I've seen so far was seeing Charlie and Dennis come up with and perform "Day Man"

:shrug: :P

aaaAAAAaaaaa!

Loved Dennis telling Frank that he didn't want his sausage fingers touching his phone (assuming that he is talking about Frank's fat, wrinkled fingers), then it turns out that he really means fingers that he's eating sausage with, then Frank has the sausage links in his shirt pocket.

:bag:

TobiasFunke said:
Midway through Season 3 and just finished watching "Dee is dating a ######ed person" One of the funniest scenes I've seen so far was seeing Charlie and Dennis come up with and perform "Day Man"

:thumbup: :lmao:

aaaAAAAaaaaa!
I love this band, and this show. Both weird, both awesome...Day Man is an all-time television classic moment...

TobiasFunke said:

:shrug: :lmao:

aaaAAAAaaaaa!
Been sleeping on this show until this season (don't sleep, it's the cousin of death). Quality comedy - great writing and acting. Can't wait to catch up on previous seasons when I have more time.

They have a DVD? Christmas special. I bittorrented it but its worth paying for the DVD. VERY VERY funny.

Kitten Mittons might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's been over a month since that episode aired and I still haven't deleted it from my DVR. Probably watched the first 30 seconds like a million times now.

Loved the fancy camera pan across the dead bodies and Sweet Dee starts growling like a zombie last week. :confused:

Kitten Mittons might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. It's been over a month since that episode aired and I still haven't deleted it from my DVR. Probably watched the first 30 seconds like a million times now.

Loved the fancy camera pan across the dead bodies and Sweet Dee starts growling like a zombie last week. :blackdot:
Charlies info-mercial can not be topped

The scene with them infiltrating the 'rival' bar was great. You'll be seeing those Flipadelphia shirts around quite a bit I'll bet. Great episode.

Watched the Christmas episode last night. Loved the Big Lebowski cameo. Also, while it was a slight rip-off of Ace Ventura, Danny Devito crawling out naked was hysterical and nasty all at the same time.

Was hoping Frank would pull out his gun after he got Tazered.

Just became a fan/discovered this show this season. Thanks, to being show the World Series episode by someone and a couple other episodes along with being able to watch the whole season on the net. Not sure if I could watch the show without Devito, the characters aren't the most believable. But Devito is worth the price of admission, my favorite is where he is waterboarding Dee in the toilet urnial.

can stream the sunny christmas and newest episode here. some other episodes this season on hulu.

http://www.casttv.com/shows/it-s-always-su...in-philadelphia

Users who are viewing this thread