What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (2 Viewers)

My DVR cut out... what happened at the very end this week, after they gave charlie back the clover leaf ring?

not much happened after that..... overall I thought that wasn't a very good episode at all.

not very many laughs

My DVR cut out... what happened at the very end this week, after they gave charlie back the clover leaf ring?
Forget the exact quote but he decline and said he is a janitor now. Camera pans back as he walks down the hall pushing his bucket, he turns and looks back at the guys, turns back and continues to push his bucket down the hall.I think they pan to the guys with a confused look on their faces.

Not a great episode but Frank trying to push the dude out of the car and Dennis getting visibly upset at them for rejecting his order were funny.

I agree, not a great episode but Charlie's interview was terrific.

"Are you saying this photo of Bruce Jenner is your resume?"

"Well, I didn't really have a proper resume when I got here, so I tore out this picture of Mr. Jenner hoping to indicate the passion I can bring to this job. I'm not a proud man. I'll do the jobs no one else wants to do.... I'll degrade myself. I'll make a genuine ### out of myself. In fact, I'll swallow that eraser whole just to show you what I mean..."

"No, no, no... you don't need to do that. I have to say, I've never had an applicant as excited about joining our custodial staff."

"The passion I have for the work I do is extraordinary. It goes beyond Jenner, I think.. I'll swallow that eraser whole.."

"No, no... you don't need to swallow the eraser. You've got the job."

"Really? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I love your attitude."

"Can I swallow the eraser?"

"Are you saying that you WANT to eat the eraser?"

"Is it edible? Just answer that... because it smells of grapes."

"I don't think-"

"Can I test it?"

"I'd prefer you didn't..."

"OK.. you won this one. I'll just go buy my own eraser and eat that one.. that way, everybody wins."

:)

that was definitely funny stuff.

After the two product placement episodes, we are back to overall good quality stuff.

This shows been on for what 6 seasons and I still cant figure out if Dee is hot or not.
I don't think she is super hot but she is not ugly. They do "ugly" her up for the show, on one of their first season discs the behind the scenes stuff they talk about it.

Sweet Dee's pregnancy boobs looked awesome last night!
yup.. i definitely noticed all the camera tricks to not show her belly.I still maintain she's too attractive to play the hapless screw up she is trying to portray, but she's still a good actress, so it's fine.
I agree with you to an extent, but she plays the character so well that she fits right in with the crew in my opinion. I think the combination of Dennis with their collective back story makes it work (rich family lost everything). Plus Frank as their rich but crazy dad kind of pulls it all together. They are a "fallen from grace" type of family.As far as this season is going, it definitely seems different to me but can't put my finger on it. It has some LOL moments, but doesn't seem to be as frequent or as over the top as it used to be. still good TV for me.
I thought they found out Frank is not their father
Yeah wasn't it the rich philanthropist guy ("sledgehammer")
What?And yes we all know that Frank is not their biological father, but he obviously is in their lives and they consider him a father figure of sorts.

Agree that this season has been a little "meh" overall. I did love the restaurant scene when Dennis told everyone what to order and then freaks out when Smitty goes against it.

"Look at the Lord of the Rings movies.... Ian McKellen plays a wizard. You think he goes home at night and shoots laser beams into his boyfriend's ###hole?"

:towelwave:

The guy that plays their biological father is the guy who plays the nerdy, underhanded lawyer trying to screw Richard Pryor out of his fortune in "Brewster's Millions."

The guy that plays their biological father is the guy who plays the nerdy, underhanded lawyer trying to screw Richard Pryor out of his fortune in "Brewster's Millions."
:lmao:Or the reverend on 7th Heaven :ptts:

Last edited by a moderator:
Little things on this show crack me up. Charlie tapping Dennis on the shoulder with his RatStick as he walked passed made me lol :yes:

Just got seasons 1-5 and the Christmas episode and have started watching them. Is there a place that the Christmas episode fits in in the story or is it just random fun?

I always love Mac's ### #### and Jesus Christ deliveries.

When the Hawk picks up the rabbit and he's just ### #### It, God ... Damn.. It, Nature sucks :lmao:

The 1 hour Xmas special was amazing.

I pause the TiVo at least a dozen times to catch my breath and not miss the next joke.

DeVito busting out of the couch...good thing I wasn't drinking anything or it would've been all over my living room.

This show is phenominal.

Users who are viewing this thread