What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Drunk Thread (2 Viewers)

Looked like Ortiz got Mayweather to go from "I got this" to "I better actually start paying attention." Still, I'd be stunned if this isn't a Maywether knock out.

I used to lvoe boxing. Love it. Ordred every big fight. Stop watching years ago and after the link was remembering why I lvoed it. Now I remember why I stopped watching.

That sure looked fixed. I would have thought they could have acted it out better than: "I'll just put my arms down and let you knock the #### out of me a couple of times."

Thank you Albuquerque for having a ####ty state fair. Your two beer gardens that restrict alcohol to those tiny spaces really made the dog frisbee catching competition and "stunt" show with 3 dudes jumping 20 feet onto an air-mattress worth the price of admission.

Drinking alone in my hotel room is much more enjoyable.

Thank you Albuquerque for having a ####ty state fair. Your two beer gardens that restrict alcohol to those tiny spaces really made the dog frisbee catching competition and "stunt" show with 3 dudes jumping 20 feet onto an air-mattress worth the price of admission.Drinking alone in my hotel room is much more enjoyable.
Anything good under the mattress?

Users who are viewing this thread