Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a 17 day ban a while back for something I thought would fly before the current restrictions. Didn't post for a couple of months. I came back part time after that and within a day was getting pos

I got a new job, moved back to Florida, bought a house, got married, and had a son. My life is . . . different.

If cstu actually is SWC I think you guys should let him back in the FFA at some discounted rate of what he owes like let's say half or something and then we can all take that to the bank bromigos.

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I’m friends with @Higgs.  No way he is ever coming back but I’ll deliver the message as I will see him Sunday to watch some football.. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, stlrams said:

I’m friends with @Higgs.  No way he is ever coming back but I’ll deliver the message as I will see him Sunday to watch some football.. 

Tell him rock said hello also.

21 minutes ago, Binky The Doormat said:

what happened with Higgs?  

He just got fed up with the liberals on the board plus one of them threatened him which was the last straw.  

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Good guy , some of us miss him here 

Yeah he is a good guy in real life too.  He’s in my fantasy football league so the league guys hang out every Sunday.. 

16 minutes ago, stlrams said:

He just got fed up with the liberals on the board plus one of them threatened him which was the last straw.  

the political forum will be the death of us all

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, mr. furley said:

the political forum will be the death of us all

Yeah I wish joe just closes it down as rarely anything positive happens there.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, stlrams said:

If that closes down, they all come back in here and ruin it.

Let's have a place for angry-crazy.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Disagree. I stayed away from the FFA for years because politics had infected it all. I like it the way it is now. Those who don't like the negativity of that other forum should just stay away from it. I kept telling that to @Pitchfork's buddy but he wouldn't listen. 😆

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Pip's Invitation said:

Disagree. I stayed away from the FFA for years because politics had infected it all. I like it the way it is now. Those who don't like the negativity of that other forum should just stay away from it. I kept telling that to @Pitchfork's buddy but he wouldn't listen. 😆

I think the problem for a lot of people and why they end up going over there and not coming back - sometimes by choice, sometimes by force - is that the moderation in the PSF is completely different than it is in the other forums. Harmless jokes or posting a simple Twitter link or quote can get you months off in that forum, where here and the shark pool, that's what half the posts are. And yes, I know there are the pinned topics over there, but I don't think people realize the heaviness (and randomness) of the bannings that take place there until they experience it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Pitchfork said:

I think the problem for a lot of people and why they end up going over there and not coming back - sometimes by choice, sometimes by force - is that the moderation in the PSF is completely different than it is in the other forums. Harmless jokes or posting a simple Twitter link or quote can get you months off in that forum, where here and the shark pool, that's what half the posts are. And yes, I know there are the pinned topics over there, but I don't think people realize the heaviness (and randomness) of the bannings that take place there until they experience it.

I got a week in here for posting a joke type line from The Jerk.

On 11/12/2020 at 12:17 AM, Pitchfork said:

Confirmed.

Definitely swayed a little overboard in recent times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WDIK2 said:

Anyone see @Fat Nick around lately?

:bye:

I just popped in and noticed this.  I haven't been on a ton.  Maybe once a week or so, but not posting much - been super busy with work, year-end close, etc.   

It's kind of hard to prank people remotely unfortunately.  Aside from showing up to budget meetings with the GOT Iron Throne as my Zoom background, I don't have much else I can do.  I want to go back to the office...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
49 minutes ago, Fat Nick said:

:bye:

I just popped in and noticed this.  I haven't been on a ton.  Maybe once a week or so, but not posting much - been super busy with work, year-end close, etc.   

It's kind of hard to prank people remotely unfortunately.  Aside from showing up to budget meetings with the GOT Iron Throne as my Zoom background, I don't have much else I can do.  I want to go back to the office...

Yeah, the office pranks is exactly why I was thinking about you.  Hope you and yours are doing well.

• Like 1