What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing FBGs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the guy who coined the term “unchurched leftist” and said that being homophobic was “just a good idea”. He hasn’t been around in years. 

Yeah I wish joe just closes it down as rarely anything positive happens there.  
Disagree. I stayed away from the FFA for years because politics had infected it all. I like it the way it is now. Those who don't like the negativity of that other forum should just stay away from it. I kept telling that to @Pitchfork's buddy but he wouldn't listen. 😆

Yeah I wish joe just closes it down as rarely anything positive happens there.  
Disagree. I stayed away from the FFA for years because politics had infected it all. I like it the way it is now. Those who don't like the negativity of that other forum should just stay away from it. I kept telling that to @Pitchfork's buddy but he wouldn't listen. 😆
I think the problem for a lot of people and why they end up going over there and not coming back - sometimes by choice, sometimes by force - is that the moderation in the PSF is completely different than it is in the other forums. Harmless jokes or posting a simple Twitter link or quote can get you months off in that forum, where here and the shark pool, that's what half the posts are. And yes, I know there are the pinned topics over there, but I don't think people realize the heaviness (and randomness) of the bannings that take place there until they experience it.

I think the problem for a lot of people and why they end up going over there and not coming back - sometimes by choice, sometimes by force - is that the moderation in the PSF is completely different than it is in the other forums. Harmless jokes or posting a simple Twitter link or quote can get you months off in that forum, where here and the shark pool, that's what half the posts are. And yes, I know there are the pinned topics over there, but I don't think people realize the heaviness (and randomness) of the bannings that take place there until they experience it.
I got a week in here for posting a joke type line from The Jerk.

Confirmed.

Definitely swayed a little overboard in recent times.

Anyone see @Fat Nick around lately?
:bye:

I just popped in and noticed this.  I haven't been on a ton.  Maybe once a week or so, but not posting much - been super busy with work, year-end close, etc.   

It's kind of hard to prank people remotely unfortunately.  Aside from showing up to budget meetings with the GOT Iron Throne as my Zoom background, I don't have much else I can do.  I want to go back to the office...

:bye:

I just popped in and noticed this.  I haven't been on a ton.  Maybe once a week or so, but not posting much - been super busy with work, year-end close, etc.   

It's kind of hard to prank people remotely unfortunately.  Aside from showing up to budget meetings with the GOT Iron Throne as my Zoom background, I don't have much else I can do.  I want to go back to the office...
Yeah, the office pranks is exactly why I was thinking about you.  Hope you and yours are doing well.

No, that sounds like account deletion, maybe by his choice? The moderators don't usually go that route, not that I would know :whistle:
I thought he recently said he considered running for office but a lot of the garbage he posted in here would be dug up and used against him (I'm paraphrasing).  So maybe the garbage was buried?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread